Start by marking “Quicksilver Dragon” as Want to Read:

Quicksilver Dragon

They don’t know the first thing about being dragons. But they need to learn fast…

City planner Lindsay never expected to find a dying dragon on her local beach. (She was just trying to pick up some litter!) And she really never expected its final breath to change her life forever… and make her a killer’s next target.

But it’s the best thing to ever happen to her. Because
Published August 18th 2019

Start your review of Quicksilver Dragon
Charlotte
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
*WARNING* contains explicit sexual content
Boone is lonely, but a past relationship has him gun shy when it comes to women. Boone is an artist and likes to walk on the beach.
Lindsay works for her small town. Lindsay does a little bit of everything for the city planners office, even pick trash off of the beach on her day off.
This is a different type of dragon shifter story (can't say more without giving to much away). The villians of the story are new and unusual. I think that there us potential
Jenny - Book Sojourner
I've read several Zoe Chant books, and this was my least favorite. For some reason her writing in the book was not the same for me. The story was pretty boring to be honest. The minutiae of Boone and Lindsay's interactions dragged things out between the main action. Trivial details that did not add to the story. There was too much inner dialogue. And the MCs were super sappy. I had to skim a lot to finish.

I will still read more of Chant's other books. This one just didn't work for me.
Jan Murphree
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!

Great Dragon shifter story!!!
Mystery suspense....love...battles!!!
This shifter book has it all!
But it read it!!!
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/1/2020)! 🎁
Angela Griffin
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Oh, my goodness, I LOVED this!! Lindsay and Boone are compassionate, honorable people, and they make the most adorable couple.The premise is original, and while there's not much world-building, the action is gripping and intense. I hope there will be more battles before good triumphs, and I wouldn't mind knowing the ultimate fate of the lone stray...
Travis
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Please write a second book about Quick Silver and I would love 💘 if you can get a move about the book and quite other book in moves

Like the grey hollow,there is so many book take them to a movie producer of they don't my jump at them they are idies keep the book coming

Lisa Harper
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This was one of the best stories. The instant attraction, the drama, the love and there fighting were all there. I was riveted from beginning to end. I need more of Henry, Ursula and Zeke.
starla mcmanigal
Mar 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Review

This was a well written easy read not to much controversy or suspense but fun. Full of likeable characters and a fairly interesting story line.
Winsome Edwards9
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!

Weird how things work out some time, but in the end love prevails and all is right as rain. These monsters sure sound to be scary, trying to picture what they would look like and can't. But to be thrown into a world that you had no idea existed can really throw you off balance. But they both figured it out along with the help of their dragons...loved it. Will there be more stories about these monsters and others finding their mates. Big fan as always Winzie19☺💞.
Janice W Berry
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Keeping it Fresh Zoe Chant's Quicksilver Dragon is a Great Read

This is a great New spin on dragons.
For air a couple who meet on the beach and discover a woman in distress and then find themselves caught up in the world of dragons which they never knew exixted, Zoe Chant masterfully weaves a tale of fantasy, intreague, romance and good vs evil.

Enjoy the journey as strangers become friends, brothers in arms, lovers, mates and members of the clan. Follow along as they find the mysterious stranger
Patricia Fales
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I love your books and the gifted imagination your stories have. The way the humans become dragons and what they do awesome!
Luz Maria Valle
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Quicksilver Dragon

Loved the story. Gave it a five star rating. Can’t wait to read the next book in the series to find out what happens next.
Anne Leslie
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book.

A new take on dragons ...or some dragons at least! Wonderful characters with incredibly likable H & h. Also a really interesting take on the "bad guys". I'd love to see this story go further & there's certainly scope to do that, but we also have a well rounded finished story if that doesn't happen. A really enjoyable read.
Christine Galletly
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I thought that this was a really good story - it was fantasy at its best!

I felt that it was very well written, it had a fast pace and I read it in one sitting.

The characters were strong and very well developed and the book had me hooked from the outset through to the excellent ending.

It is 5 stars from me for this one, I thought that is was excellent and it is definitely one I will be very highly recommending too.
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Sometimes I come across a story that – captivates – is the only word I can use that conveys the magic and intensity that makes one book stand out from all the rest. Quicksilver Dragon is such a story. The problem becomes… how can I talk about a story that is unique, introduces a new concept, totally unknown entities, and vile new villains without giving away far too much of the plot. The fact is that I cannot. That simple. I’m going to have to let the Cover Description s
Sandra Aaron
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a good dragon shifter romance, with a likable couple. Lindsay and Boone are good together, and I was glad they found their HEA.

I liked that this book introduced a whole new type of enemy of shifters, one that is quite different from any I've seen in other paranormal books. I won't give spoilers, but they are nasty, and leave lots of options for other stories including them.

***** Minor Spoilers Follow *****
I also liked that both Lindsay and Boone were human, but were turned into dragon
allemuor
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not your usual dragon shifter book

Neither protagonists are shifters. Neither are even aware that shifters existed. And neither are filthy rich. Paint your world with a new perspective on shifters.
lorrell  Guerra
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good book. I'll the story line and how descriptive the author was. It has excitement and suspense with a HEA at the end.
ZETTER
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
New World!!!

Lindsay Garza, a city planner who always felt like she was alone. She never expected to find a dying Dragon on her local beach, she was just trying to pick up some litter. With his dying wish, the Dragon changed her life forever. And she found herself in peril.

Boone Keller, an artist who was hoping that the funny woman he met and offered to help on the beach could be the start of something new. Then something unexpected happened, he was transformed into a shifter thanks to a dying
CMF
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Imaginative, original, and SUSPENSEFUL, with great main characters!

PNR readers are used to a certain kind of setup: A is a shifter & B is human. A is a shifter & B is the wrong kind of shifter. Characters keep secrets from each other to protect the other, but it always backfires. Etc. Not that we don't like those stories!

But this beautifully written novel breaks the mold on all that. We learn all about dragons from Lindsay and Boone, who have just been turned into them. Each of the main characte
Faye
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a cute and sweet story beside the bit of tragedy in it.

Boone and Lindsay are definitely for one another. It’s like when they first met each other there was that spark that pulls them together. There is lust involve and cannot deny that but there was more to it than that.

I like how they were able to change due to Eleanor and in turn they were able to do something as great which saved their dragon-kind. That was quite interesting.

I should have known that there would be a traitor among
Mona. Christiansen
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Quicksilver Dragon

I really enjoyed this story. I think you wrote it a little differently and I really like how you told Lindsey and Boone's story. How they meet, a gift that is bestowed on them and a challenge of a lifetime. Don't miss reading this.
Darla Taylor
While picking up trash on her city's beach one day, Lindsay meets an artist named Boone and together they come across an injured woman. But all's not as it seems when she turns into a dragon before their eyes. Even stranger, the woman blows a fire over them that doesn't hurt but soon turns them into dragons. When a strange looking woman comes to Lindsay's place, she and Boone soon learn that they're in danger. After meeting other dragons, they learn that the woman is one of the "unchangeables" w ...more
Kirsten Ensman
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two can change the world

Lindsay and Boone's story is different than most but I really enjoyed the whole story. Boone decided to help Lindsay out with her beach trash collecting during a storm and that changed their lives forever. He's a free spirit artist and she's a planner. They see Eleanor and try to help her since it was storming. After going on their first date they check back with her and she changed their lives forever. A story that takes a turn by making unchangeables into changeables wh
Hsu Lee
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Lindsay was just enjoying a day at the beach.
She did not know that she would be transformed into a dragon.
Boone was just enjoying a day at the beach.
He did not know that he would be transformed into a dragon.
Being a dragon opened a new world for Lindsay + Boone.
At the same time, danger came calling.
Boone will do anything to protect Lindsay.
Loved the characters + the storytelling !
It ha
Erika
Aug 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Not exactly what I was expecting, but it was good.

It's a little bit different from other books by the same author, and I don't have a problem with that, the story was good, the setting interesting, and the way the shifters and dragons enter the story is different, which is usually good.
That being said, there was something about the book that made it hard to read, I usually can't stop reading books by Zoe, but this time it was a little harder. I'm sure many people will love it, but even if the se
Susan J.
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sparkling

As usual, this author created an unusual take on dragon shifters.....creative thinking at its best! I loved the characters, people with flaws and capabilities that seem to make up a best friend. One is a city planner and the other is an artist. The story itself made me think of an artist’s palette—-blues and greens of growth, with accents of translucent golds and silvers that created a tale woven high above any other author’s offerings. A shining example of what storytelling can be.
Samm Lynn
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Humans transformed by the breath of a dying dragon, WOW!

A very unique story from any I have previously read. Boone and Lindsey are both alone and this event brings them together and opens up a new world for them and us. While trying to come to terms with what has happened to them, Boone and Lindsey have to deal with who/what killed the dragon and to reveal the mystery of the dragon's last words. A great twisty story with plenty of room for expansion (which I wholeheartedly hope the author gives
Rosemarie Grainer
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A different focus for this story!

Hopefully, this is the start of a new series. I loved that Lindsay and Boone were both regular humans until they went to the aid of someone or something else. There is a very fast pace, a positive tone and a character and action oriented storyline with some steamy scenes and vibrant characters. The storyline really moved everything along. Now I have another series to follow by Zoe Chant, I hope! So if dragons, action and character development sound good to you, g
Dan Mibourn
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not used to reads like this

I normally like space opera, Military sf, but I liked the description so got it to read what wonderful entertainment, society building, and a whole slew of other adjectives absolutely wonderful. Help me in mind for additions to Quicksilver Dragons. Thanks for six hrs or a little more of beautifully done writing. Dan
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dragon to the Rescue (Forgotten Dragons, #3)
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons, #5)
  • Dragon with Benefits (Forgotten Dragons, #4)
  • Jake (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby #3)
  • Gunner (Silverback Redemption #1)
  • Killian (Silverback Redemption #3)
  • Patrick (Silverback Redemption #2)
  • Soul of the Dragons (Bad Dragons Book 3)
  • Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)
  • Dragon Meets Girl (Forgotten Dragons, #2)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • Kelos: Spring (Shifter Seasons #4)
  • Hex: Winter (Shifter Seasons #1)
  • The Dragon Prince of Alaska (Royal Dragons of Alaska, #1)
  • Tad (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby #2)
  • Shawn: Spring (Shifter Seasons #5)
  • Heart of the Dragons (Bad Dragons, #2)
  • Hill Bear Christmas
Zoe Chant loves writing paranormal romance. Over a cup of tea (or something stronger) she whips up sexy tales of hunky heroes and adventurous heroines to tantalize and satisfy her readers. Sizzling hot romance, no cliffhangers!

While series should ideally be read in order, all of Zoe’s books are standalones and can be read in any order. This includes books within series.

To get a free book for subs