Start by marking “Sin For You (Rocktown Ink #2)” as Want to Read:
Sin For You (Rocktown Ink #2)

Sin For You

(Rocktown Ink #2)

My best friend's sister is back in town, and while she’s here, she's under my protection. Quinn Parker had her heart broken, and I'll make sure no one hurts her again.

But when she starts looking around for a hot, no-strings distraction, I can’t stand back and do nothing. No one is touching this vibrant beauty...but me.

She’s the woman of my dreams, but Quinn wants a good ti
Published September 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sin For You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sin For You

Start your review of Sin For You (Rocktown Ink #2)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sin For You is book two in the Rocktown Ink series by Sherilee Gray. This can definitely be read as a stand alone although as in most series, the characters do recur. This is a brother’s best friend romance.

We met Logan (Bull) Calero, cousin to Cal and Dane, in the first book. He is a talented tattoo artist but only tattoos occasionally now as he is the owner of the bar, The Thirsty Mule, in Rocktown, Montana. Bull has done time in prison. The result of a desperate attempt to try to help his fam
Isabella. R
4 Sweets Stars ⭐️

Oh how I love a grunting caveman that’s big, badass, bearded and utterly loyal. I’m a sucker for this kind of hero and sometimes you need a little mainstream in your life, and this author certainly delivers.

Bull and Quinn a friends from far back. As the sister of his best friend he feels a sense a loyalty to protect her especially after a recent breakup that’s left her particularly vulnerable.

Quinn has returned to Rocktown. After being cheated on she needs some familiarity to r
Carvanz
Holy alpha heroes!!! Talk about the king of all alphas, Bull takes first place by a mile!

’He could be kind and gentle, incredibly patient.
He could also be grumpy and stubborn as hell.’

description

Quinn has had a crush on her brother’s best friend, Bull, most of her life.

’Bull had towered over the boy, crowding him against the side of the diner, and looking him the eye, had shaken his head.
Bull didn’t touch him. Didn’t say a word. Just shook his head. Larry had peed his pants and run away.
Then he’d l
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Bull was the star of this show. He's one of my favorite types of hereos. Big, tattooed, protective, and really knew how to take care of Quinn.

Bull is a protector and a nurturer. He fixed Quinn's car, shoveled the walkways, and much more without being asked to. He just genuinely wanted to take care of her even before he recognized what his feelings were. Nothing makes a man sexier than that!

Quinn was a good heroine. I liked her, but I would have liked her more if she wasn't so back and forth wit
Claire Robinson
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3.5 - "You need to stop blaming yourself…" Stars!

Book two in the Rocktown Ink series; Sin For You gives us Logan ‘Bull’ Calero and Quinn Parker's story. Best friends little sister is a favourite trope of mine so I had high hopes for this one.

He could be kind and gentle, incredibly patient. He could also be grumpy and stubborn as hell... I liked it all.

Unfortunately, I didn’t actually finish this books predecessor; Beg For You, purely due to the story-line, so I am pretty much starting this s
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
I have a been a big fan of Sherilee Gray for years now and honestly can not jump on her books fast enough. She can legit write the dictionary and I would read it. From paranormal to contemporary stories - I will read whatever she writes! Her stories are always engaging, addicting and absolutely sexy! For this reason I was so excited to jump on the second book in the Rocktown Ink series. I absolutely loved Bull and Quinn's story. Their combustible chemistry was hot as all hell coupled with their ...more
Jos
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"I thought I was dead inside before. Obviously not, because how could you bleed out if you were already a corpse?"

After meeting him in Beg for You I already knew he was a broken bad boy, my favorite kind...sigh. As usually seems to be the case, he's got a big heart, but it's buried beneath a painful past that is keeping him from feeling deserving of love. And how I love when the perfect woman comes along to fill his cracks. The only problem is...she might be even more broken than he is.

Q
Shelley
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A bull and his octopus 🐙

I know my title won’t mean anything to you...but once you’ve read Bull and Quinn’s story it will make complete sense😁This story sucked me in like a Hoover vacuum and wouldn’t let me go...I’ve completely devoured this story in just a few hours as I couldn’t put it down❣️

Quinn returns to her small home town after separating from her fiancé and quickly gets a job as a waitress with Bull at his bar. Bull tries to keep his distance from her but in an effort to protect her, th
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sara~
Friends with benefits always seem like a good idea until someone catches feelings..... But what happens when they both catch feelings and he happens to be her brothers best friend! I suggest you read to find out ;)
Bull is a big moody brute who owns a bar and happens to be an ex-con. Quinn is looking for a good time not a long time after her relationships failed her in the past. She wants a friend with benefits and bull wants no other man near her ( protecting her for her brother he says) On
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Sin for You combines small towns and brother's best friend romances to create a sizzling hot story! Quinn and "Bull" have known each other for years, but when Quinn comes back to Rocktown, things have changed.

Let me first say there were things that annoyed me to no end. I say that because despite these annoyances, I still cared about Quinn and Bull and wanted to see what would happen. These two suck at talking to each other honestly. Neither could say what they actually meant and it led to
Dísir
3.5 stars here (and I hate giving half-starred reviews, for some reason)

Sherilee Gray tackles the brother's best friend trope with a grand helping of angst in 'Sin For You' and it's a steamy one that pulls you in from the start.

I definitely liked this one much better than the first in the series, even if I hadn't been on board the whole time with the protagonists essentially, taking turns to be wishy-washy about coming up with reasons and/or excuses why they shouldn't be with each other and why
Katerina
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Hmm, safe with exception. But I didn’t really like it.

He’s her older brother’s best friend. Ex con. Not so much a manwhore. But a bar owner and tattooist involved with the biker gang. He’s protective and possessive of her but doesn’t equate that to attraction. Didn’t like that.

Heroine is a bartender. She on the other hand has a long-standing crush on him. Hasn’t stopped her from being in relationships - mercy! But all four relationships led to being cheated on, most recently by her fiancé leadi
michelle Shelly
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved Bull

My heart hurt for Bull! I loved Bull in the first book so I couldn’t wait for his book. And it was everything I’d hoped for.
Quinn is unlucky in love, when her fiancée cheats on her she decides to go back home and regroup. Getting a job at her brothers best friends bar she gets to spend everyday with the big burly man that has been in her dreams for years. Her brothers best friends.....he’s off limits.... but can she stay away?
Y’all these two are perfect together. She’s sassy and he’s
Timitra
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve been looking forward to Bull’s story pretty much since he stepped on to the page in the first book. I was pretty much extremely excited to start this one and it didn’t disappoint. It contains one of my fave tropes, best friend’s younger sister which took my excitement to another level. Sin For You is awesome. I loved Bull and Quinn’s story, it’s sweet, sexy and hot. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

Copy provided by author
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story was heartbreakingly beautiful. Both of the characters, Bull and Quinn, have issues with their self image. Both have imperfections but that is what makes them likable and relatable. You just have to root for Bull to get Quinn because he is so alpha, growly and absolutely delicious. I can’t wait for the next installment in the series!!
Emma Johnston
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First read by this author and wont be my last, thoroughly enjoyed this book
Brandy Roberts
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok I loved loved looooved Sin for you it is book two in the Rocktown Ink series and can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend that you read Beg for you first you may run into some minor spoilers . When I finished the first story I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one the when the characters were mentioned and it showed how they were with one another it just mad me want more . Bull and Quinn were likable characters but they did frustrate me with how they handled certain situations . ...more
Jessica Alcazar
Okay, I’m just going to say it. This is not one of my favorite books by this author. I’ve read quite a few of her books and this one just didn’t have the same (I dunno the word) that normally comes with one of her books.

However, this wasn’t a bad story. Like I said, it lacked that certain spark I normally see in this author’s work so … it’s just an opinion really. Now that’s just really in the leads themselves. I didn’t believe in them. I actually didn’t like how the author portrayed them. They
Ashton
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** I WAS GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO READ THE ARC IN EXCHANGE FOR MY HONEST REVIEW **

This is seems like it would be a slow burn as most of the 'Brothers Best Friends" books I have read are but there is so much more to this one that make me love it!

This book is a flip to the normal conventions that I like, mainly because its Bull who has taking over the Pining part as opposed to Quinn. Now I know that is a generalization of these type of books but hold on with me here. Quinn has always been attracte
Emma
Sep 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-wishlist
If you like the best friends little sister trope then you are going to love Sin for You.

Alpha Hero who is a giant teddy bear for his woman – Check
Sassy Heroine – check
Angst – check (although could have been avoided)
Lots of emotional baggage on both sides lead to the aforementioned angst due to the projection of the past onto the present. A lot of the problems between Bull (Logan) and Quinn stem from their personal insecurities which alter their perception of actions and interactions. This then e
Annette Reavis
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sherilee continues to be one of my favorite authors and if you have not read her you need to! Her characters are gritty, tough, survivors, multi dimensional and love deeply. Bull and Quinn's story pulled me in from the very beginning and I could not put this story down. They save each other from the very beginning of the story and continue to learn and discover what happiness really is page after page. Although it is a stand alone I'd recommend reading Cal's story first (Beg For You). It will ma ...more
Aneesah
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sherilee Gray, you are officially to blame for the horrible, bleary-eyed, sleep-deprived day I had. Had this story not been so good and sexy, had I not just been IN LOVE with Bull and dying to see him get his girl, I might have gone to sleep at a decent hour last night but oh no. . .

Well, it was totally worth it, I can't say enough how much I am truly loving everything (so far) that this author has written, truly I haven't been disappointed yet and I am truly loving this Rocktown Ink series. Can
Aug 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

DNF at 19%

I wanted to like this title. I liked the idea of it, and I liked the blurb. Unfortunately, the characters didn't feel real and it felt like the story went for the obvious cliche in the trope instead of telling a story that was fresh.

I will try the author again, as this was my first with her, but this title wasn't a win for me.
Sassy Southern
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh this book is HOT!!!!! I was hooked from the start and could not put it down. I absolutely LOVED these characters and thought that the chemistry between them was off the charts. I can not wait to get my hands on the never book in this series because Sherilee Gray knows how to weave one heck of a tail and keep me on the edge of my seat from start to finish! By Alisa
The Book Lover
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book! Sherilee is definitely on my list of authors I need to read more often!.
Nicole P
Jan 15, 2020 rated it liked it
A little bit better than the first one but still nothing memorable.
Kj
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Bull hired his best friend’s sister and is asked to watch out for her . He ends up watching out for her alright ! 😂 Quinn had been repeatedly cheated on and decided on only having casual sex from now on so she doesn’t get her heart broken again but what does Bull do when his feelings turn to love? Can he keep things casual or can Quinn put her heart on the line for love once more ?
Sandy S
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date September 5, 2019

She’s the woman of my dreams, but Quinn wants a good time, not a long time. We play by her rules: no one finds out, no one get
Jen
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I adored Bull when we first encountered him in the preceding novel, Sin for You. There we got just a few glimpses of his big, growly, overprotective, hot self. And there was so much more of him to admire here. Plus, since this is an alternating point-of-view tale between Bull and Quinn, we get some insight into his thoughts as well, not just his actions. The poor guy has got some serious baggage, the after effects of having a horrible, verbally and emotionally abusive mother. Not to mention his ...more

• Ruthless (The Alpha Bodyguard Series, #4)
  • Lani (Devil Souls MC, #6)
  • Filthy Rich (Filthy Rich, #1)
  • Total Surrender (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales #1)
  • Loving the Mountain Man (Love at Last #3)
  • Revved to the Maxx
  • This Crazy Love (Swoon #1)
  • Callie's Catastrophe (Icehome, #9)
  • Sink or Swim (Beach Kingdom, #3)
  • Convict (Sin City Salvation, #2)
  • Not So Goode (Goode Girls, #2)
  • Nadine's Champion (Icehome, #8)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • The Royal Arrangement (The Rebel Queen Duet, #1)
  • Caught in the Lies
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • The Beauty and The Beast (Heroes Ever After #1)
  • Playette
Sherilee Gray is a kiwi girl and lives in beautiful New Zealand with her husband and their two children. When she isn't writing sexy, edgy contemporary and paranormal romance, searching for her next alpha hero on Pinterest, or fueling her voracious book addiction, she can be found dreaming of far off places with a mug of tea in one hand and a bar of Cadburys Rocky Road chocolate in the other.

Sign

Rocktown Ink (5 books)
  • Beg For You (Rocktown Ink #1)
  • Meant For You (Rocktown Ink #3)
  • Bad for You (Rocktown Ink #4)
  • All For You (Rocktown Ink #5)