Start by marking “Sweet About Me” as Want to Read:
Sweet About Me

Sweet About Me

(ME #1)

Saffron Dean’s love life isn’t worth talking about. Instead, she throws herself into the small bakery she runs, and with Christmas coming soon, she’s busier than ever.

But then two sexy as sin brothers move to town, and with the looks she’s now getting from her best friend, Daniel, she finds that things are heating up, and not just in the kitchen…

Includes one talented b
Published March 2020 by Drowlgon Press (first published November 18th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet About Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet About Me

Start your review of Sweet About Me
Deanna from Deanna's World
Sweet About Me is a short and sexy story about Saffron as she explores a relationship with sexy Cal and his brother Evan, even as her friend Daniel let her know that he has feelings for her beyond friendship. What follows is a ton of sexiness as the brothers turn up the heat with Saffron and friends becomes lovers. I would have liked this story to be a lot longer than it was because I enjoyed Ms Greenwood's writing and wanted to see more of the relationships develop. As it is, this has whetted m ...more
Coco.V
Mar 18, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/18/2019)! 🎁
Jane Catherine
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a cute, lite, steamy read. Saffron was so much fun and I love that she got that plant. Best gift ever! I’m really excited to read the next book of the series.
Susie
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Susie by: Booksprout
*I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.*

This was another really enjoyable book in the series (yes, I’ve been reading them out of order, but they are all self-contained!).

Cute, tasty, fun. All the perfect ingredients for a short story. And, it worked! It would have been nice to have a bit more, but I really enjoyed the play between the characters, and Saffron’s face when she realises one of the troupe can help her out far more than she expects!

From
Julia  Swoons
This book is a super cute standalone contemporary reverse harem romance. Whew. Say that five times fast. I really did love this though. I enjoyed the story and the characters a lot. Plus the narration was really good.
Laura Greenwood
Jun 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sweet About Me was previously part of Snow and Seduction. It is also available in audio.

The ME Series is ongoing and is made up of standalone steamy contemporary romances. Books 1-3 and 5 are currently in audio.
1. Sweet About Me: books2read.com/sweetaboutme
2. Kneel for Me: books2read.com/kneelforme
3. Heard From Me: books2read.com/heardfromme
4. Laid By Me: books2read.com/laidbyme
5. If the Shoe Fits: books2read.com/iftheshoefits
6. Con With Me: A Contemporary Reverse Harem: books2read.com/conwith
Felicia
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet About Me By Laura Greenwood is a contemporary reverse harem that I listened on audio narrated by Kira Grace. The book is a standalone novella in the ME Series.

I just love Laura’s books! This is the first book of hers that I read that is not a paranormal romance and it did not disappoint. The story left me wanting more!

Kira did a great job on the narration. I look forward to listening to more of her work in the future. I liked that she used a different voice/tone for the male characters t
Ariadna Basulto
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick, ultra-steamy, reverse harem romance. The story was a fun listen. Far too short to connect deeply with the characters, but still a great audiobook if you only have a couple of hours to spare. Narration was a bit iffy for me. It seemed a little slow or had strange pauses. Still, the super hot content kept my attention and all in all I enjoyed he audiobook.
Courtney
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adorable and steamy dates in RH novella

I enjoyed this short story about an owner of a bakery finding herself in some sexy situations with 3 guys. I think the word count made it tough to 100% get sucked in/fall in love with the characters, but it was a good story nonetheless. I like Saffron (love the name) and I really enjoyed her blooming relationship with her and Cal and eventually her and Evan (was still on the fence about Daniel). I loved how steamy it got with the brothers and how surprising
Sofie Sehested
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book about Saffron, her best friend Daniel and the two brothers Cal and Evan.
Saffron has just opened a cafe where her main focus is baking and coming up with new recipes for baked goods. Daniel introduces Saffron to his new work mate Cal and they fall hard for each other but Daniel reveals that he has feelings for her too and what happens when Cal’s brother get brought into the mix. How will they all make it work and will they?
I really like Saffron who is happy, sweet but al
RONI FIELDS
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"I'm SWEET ABOUT THIS BOOK 1🍩🍪🎂🍰 Sweet About Me: A Contemporary Reverse Harem"

Laura Greenwood wrote a very Sweet and Adoring 3 Novel Series named "The ME Series." "Sweet About Me" it's about one girlfriend owns a tea and bakery shop. Once a week she opens her shop to some close friends to try something new that she's put together and they talk about what's going on in their life and they do things together.

THIS IS A REVERSE HAREM NOVEL, NOT FOR 18yo and UNDER...

I haven't read a lot of books of t
RH & Romance Review
This was a short, sweet read. The characters drew you in, and I think it was very much the start of a good RH novel, but it was also great as a short story. Due to the short nature of it, you weren’t really able to get into much or learn much about the characters, but I think that’s something you have to know going into a short story. You’re either going to get a really intense event that happens over a short space of time, or you’re going to get a not so in depth story that goes over a longer p ...more
Natalie
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saffron is busy running her bakery and hasn't had time for a relationship for quite a while. When her friend Daniel - who she has feelings for and once thought that something would happen between them but it hasn't happened yet - brings a new coworker to their get together sparks start to fly and Daniel is jealous. When Cal takes Saffron on a date, his brother is included on said date, and things start to steam up.
This is a quicky steamy read, but still very fun. Can't wait to read the rest of
K.  Ramjohn
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet About Me is a contemporary Reverse Harem short story. I enjoyed this tale, it was steamy and sweet but I really wished it was a bit longer so we got to see how the relationship developed with Saffron, her best friend Daniel and the two brothers Evan and Cal. The characters in the story were well written but there wasn't much character development, the steamy scenes were really hot but because it was so short the story itself felt incomplete. However I would recommend this novel to lovers o ...more
Samantha
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a short story about Saffron, a single bakery owner that is so wrapped up in her business that she doesn't take time for much outside of it. Then Cal comes along and snags her attention. She then learns that Cal has a brother Evan, and they both want her. Saffron's blindsided when her best friend Daniel has some issues with the whole situation. This was a short sexy read that included an interesting storyline. I wished it was longer. You won't be disappointed. I plan to check out more of ...more
Korkoi
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zero to Filled In A Flash
by Korkoi

I started reading the book and OMG, it didn’t disappoint. The magnetizing chemistry described in the story, gets your blood pumping and makes you want to be part of the story. It makes your fingers itch to turn the pages, just so you could enjoy the entertaining storyline. The words on the pages have the added realistic feel of being there to witness the drama, as it all unfolds. If you want to read a book that gets your motor running, then get this book, becaus
Caroline Doig
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saffron owned and runs her own bakery she’s too busy for a relationship and it has been quite awhile since she’s had sex, Saffron really liked Daniel her friend but nothing ever happened because he didn’t seem interested in her. Daniel brings around a co- worker and he introduces them Cal and Saffron hit it off and Cal takes her out on a date and sitting there waiting for them is Evan Cal’s brother. The three have some really sexy times but Daniel is jealous so will the threesome become a fourso ...more
T.
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-beta-prize
I received Sweet About Me as a free copy from the author/publisher. The gifting did not determine the review/rating, which reflects my honest opinion. This 100pg novella was a quick read, and like most short stories, the relationships were rushed and partially developed--in fact, I found the last chapters too hurried as if the author wanted to finish up, rather than expand the story. There was a lot of potential in the plot and characters to make a full-length, 5-star read, but the hurried endin ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
This steamy story will set the tone for your Christmas with Saffron and three hot young men vying for her affection. Cal and Evan are twins that she meets through her friend Daniel. When things take a romantic turn, Daniel let it be known that he has a romantic interest beyond friendship as well. No matter how you look at it, it's all sugar and spices when love comes into play with three yummy men. You will definitely be entertained with this story.

I received a free copy of this book via Bookspr
Geyzen Nathalie
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet About Me is a fast-paced romance where the female lead doesn't have to choose between her romantic interests. It might not be a very long story, but it's definitely worth the read. Hot men, a sweet and sassy baker and tension you can cut with a knife. I enjoyed the characters and the storyline, though I was a little disappointed by the abrupt ending (I wanted more, which is not entirely a bad thing since it means the author definitely managed to capture my attention)
Anne Dwyer
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saffron runs her own bakery, and has friends, but no one special in her life - until Cal comes along to one of their get-togethers. Then she meets his brother, Evan - and discovers that her good friend Danial has feelings for her! How will she sort out this emotional tangle? A beautiful story with a HEA ending - loved it, it made me smile

Michelle
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, arc, booksprout-arc
This is a quick, steamy reverse harem story full of sweets, romance, three sexy guys and a beautiful woman. Saffron is the owner of a small bakery but her love life isn't going so well so she makes work her priority. Saffron and her best friend Daniel have feelings for each other but they have never acted on them. When Daniel introduces her to twin brothers Cal and Evan the heat is on! Great story my only complaint is that it was way too short. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This was sweet and oh so sexy. Saffron went from zero to 3 hot men vying for her attention, one of whom was her best friend. As awkward as it was for Daniel, he realized he was ok with Saffron having the other two in her life. I was disappointed that there was no epilogue or elaboration as to how their relationship progressed and for us to see their future.

Teri Ruscak
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet About Me by Laura Greenwood. Saffron is busy running her bakery...too busy for a social life. Her friend Daniel (who she likes, but nothing ever happened) brings a co worker, who then takes Saffron on a date, where his brother joins them.
Things are heating up!
Daniel wants in on the action now , imagine that...
Now things are on fire!

Mrs
Feb 26, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Saffron has followed her dreams of opening up a cafe so she can serve all her baked goods, but its come at the cost of her love life. Until Cal joins her group of friends and things start to heat up.
Enjoyable story but would have liked for it to be longer so I could get to know the guys better, other than their descriptions, you don't really find out much about them so I found it harder to like them.
TipseyBookReviews
This is a novella. I really liked Saffron. She is swept off her feet by Cal and his brother. I did think she seemed to agree to the RH relationship a little too quickly, but I enjoyed their story. Daniel annoyed me at times with his reaction, but I understood where he was coming from. I really love Greenwood’s writing and this was a quick, fun, and steamy read!
Molly
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: alternative romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
romance can go from zero to sexy in a few heartbeats - and if it foes not play by conventional rules - things can escalate, and escalate, into some hot, but complicated, sexy fun!

if you enjoy steamy romance that is a bit outside of the box, read on!

Georgia
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was short and steamy. The characters are enjoyable and the storyline flows well with a little suspense and a lot of hotness. I enjoyed reading about Saffron, Daniel, Cal and Evan's escapes and hope there's more to come.

Valentina
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saffron is the owner of a bakery. Saffron spends all her time into the shop. Now Saffron is going to find out how it feels to get three mens affectionate touch. I enjoyed reading this book. I loved the storyline and plot. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Cassandra
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m not one to usually go for such short stories, but the author does a pretty great job of developing the characters and the beginning of their relationships. This is a sweet, reverse harem contemporary style book that has plenty of steamy moments to keep any reader entertained!

« previous 1 3 next »
The Paranormal Co...: On-Going Series: ME 2 6 Jan 30, 2020 03:46PM

• Claiming Her Cowboys (The Reverse Harem Diaries #3)
  • Sapphire (Jewels Cafe: Sapphire, #1)
  • War of Fangs (The Unseen War, #1)
  • Their Saint (Hell's Rebels' MC #2)
  • Vested Interest (The Code, #1)
  • Blank Canvas (Diva's Ink, #1)
  • Sins of Wolves (Ashwood Wolves, #1)
  • Accidental Lies (Accidental Love, #2)
  • Accidental Groom (Accidental Love, #1)
  • Triple Team
  • Mafia Daddy (Billionaire Daddies #2)
  • What Happens in Vegas
  • Their Runaway Bride (Bridgewater Ménage, #0.5)
  • Queen Takes Queen (Their Vampire Queen, #3)
  • Tempt the Beast (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 1)
  • Lads & Lattes (High School Clowns & Coffee Grounds #1)
  • Their Book Nerd (A Midland Springs Romance)
  • Made for Me (Get Inked Bad Boys Romance, #1)
Laura is a USA Today Bestselling Author of paranormal, fantasy, and urban fantasy romance (though she can occasionally be found writing contemporary romance). When she's not writing, she drinks a lot of tea, tries to resist French macarons, and works towards a diploma in Egyptology. She lives in the UK, where most of her books are set.

You can check out Laura's Website here:
www.authorlauragreenwo

ME (6 books)
  • Kneel for Me
  • Heard From Me (ME Series, #3)
  • Laid By Me