Start by marking “To Dance with a Devil (Girls Who Dare, #6)” as Want to Read:
To Dance with a Devil (Girls Who Dare, #6)

(Girls Who Dare #6)

Girls who dareInside every wallflower is the beating heart of a lioness, a passionate individual willing to risk all for their dream, if only they can find the courage to begin. When these overlooked girls make a pact to change their lives, anything can happen.

Ten girls – Ten dares in a hat. Who will dare to risk it all?

To Dance with a Devil

A young woman desperate to es
Published December 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about To Dance with a Devil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Dance with a Devil

Start your review of To Dance with a Devil (Girls Who Dare, #6)
Book Addict
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't want to read this book. Having met Bonnie and Jerome in the previous books of this series, I wasn't interested in reading their story.

However, I realized that Ruth and Gordon's story was going to be connected to this story and I didn't want to miss out on the story development.

And so, I resigned myself to read the book and reassured myself by saying that I will get to see what happens to Matilda, Montagu, Minerva and Inigo and that I could always skim through the book if it becomes un
Elodie
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Girls Who Dare Series #6
Emma V Leech
Release date 12/12/2019

Blurb :

Ten girls – Ten dares in a hat. Who will dare to risk it all?

To Dance with a Devil

A young woman desperate to escape her fate.

Bonnie Campbell’s time is almost up. In the light of no better offers, her guardian, the Earl of Morven, is forcing her to marry her cousin, Gordon Anderson. Vivacious Bonnie will have no option but to comply, condemning her to spend the rest of
Vicki L.
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another win for The Peculiar Ladies! This was a great book, in a great series. I laughed, cried, got mad...ran the whole range of emotions in this book. I highly recommend this book (and this series) to all!
Lana Birky
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series has been a roller coaster ride of fun! The 10 girls 10 dares has gained such momentum since Book 1 & I enjoy how each book has appearances from all the girls (whether in correspondence or being in London or writing in their diaries) that keeps you aware of what has happened or is happening since the first book.

Jerome Cadogan is the younger brother of the Earl of St. Clair - he is a handsome, roguish charmer with azure blue eyes and is full of wild mischief. Jerome has a reputation fo
Charlotte Lowe
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To Dance with a Devil

A little scandalous, this book has two daring, impetuous individuals fall in love. I like how the lives and troubles of the other ladies coincide with those of our protagonist.
Telu
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. Didn't have too much expectations but I couldn't stop reading and can't wait for the rest of the series. ...more
Pallavi
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Its an great story for two outrageous peoples as per Victorian era. Ending was too adorable in my opinion
Shana
Mar 24, 2020 rated it liked it
A charming story, but it was the subplots that really shone.

Bonnie is the product of neglect, having spent her childhood passed off by her father to a string of relatives who didn’t much care about her. As such, she has a number of issues that come forward in her relationships–especially her relationship with Jerome. She’s quite a sympathetic character, even if her hang-ups are occasionally aggravating.

Jerome is a ne’er-do-well younger son with issues of his own–mostly a phobia of commitment and
Stacy Gallina
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just like the others

It was another enjoyable read. I love each wallflower and although each book focuses on a couple, the author also includes side plots of the way the different wallflowers think and also who they are crushing on. No this author is not always historically correct in her writing, as some others have noted. However, the main historical points for these novels are found in this book, such as a woman not being educated or ruined easily and men can pretty much do whatever they want
ECReads
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love This Couple! 3.5 Stars

Bonnie and Jerome were a delight. Their antics made me smile and shake my head. With their penchant to flirt with trouble, they certainly needed the help of friends and family. They came by it honestly though. Jerome was the typical fun-loving, irresponsible younger son of nobility, and Bonnie had suffered the loss of her parents, lending to her lust for life. They were so alike in personality, yet had different backgrounds, making this a captivating story of a fast fr
Janet Denise Ross
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
DARES, MARRIAGE, LOSS OF BABY, FRIENDSHIP

5 STARS for this Historical Regency Romance Era Drama that is of the highest caliber for books of this type! This being #6 in this Wonderful Exciting Series of girls & dates that are simply amazing besides being a must read. The reader's emotions will run the gauntlet with laughter, happiness, crying to anger and beautiful locations are visited with descriptions. Finally, the characters I love are some of the best that I have read & got to know in a long
Carmen
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-20
Reg Ferns
May 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
There was a lot of unnecessary drama in this book, most of perpetuated by the heroine. I understand that she had abandonment issues but the way she carries on throughout the book felt childish rather than any emotional trauma. Also there was a convenient miscarriage added by the author for no other reason than to get rid of the inconvenient baby and to add more spice. The way the heroine conducted herself immediately after the event was even more frustrating.
Bridget Lewis
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Friends to lovers

Jerome has a reputation for falling for unsuitable ladies! Bonnie loves the wickedness in him and chose him to help her complete her dare!! Jerome knows something is different with Bonnie but does not think it's love! When their actions have consequences they marry just in time as a big Scottish oaf has arrived to take her back to Scotland! But has Bonnie trapped Jerome does he really care for her?? Read on....
Stephen Williams
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is another example of brilliant writing

This is another example of a brilliantly crafted continuation of this series. The plot is full of emotional passages and some great twists and turns. The characters are wonderfully portrayed, and have some beautifully written problems to overcome. This book would suit all those that love steamy historical romances with plenty of surprises
Wendy Tavenner
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finding love at last

Loved the book about Bonnie and Jerome. Bonnie loves Jerome but is betrothed to another whom she despises. She practically seduces Jerome and when she realizes she’s expecting she doesn’t want to ruin his life so she tries leaving.
It takes Bonnie’s betroth Gordon to enter the picture to make Jerome realize he loves Bonnie.
Great story with a beautiful ending.
Birgit
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
With KU

I really enjoyed reading this book. It's well written and entertaining,
the story-line is well-paced with off the charts chemistry between
Bonnie and Jerome.
I read through the book without a break up to the end.

So, go ahead, grab this book, grab a cup of coffee and let the story give
You a relaxed reading time.
BROWN2
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Puppy Love

Bonnie and Jerome make me think if to exuberant puppies. They are always getting into mischief but its not all fun and games for Bonnie. It has finally happened. The clock is ticking, she finds her one true love who sees her as a friend. Fun loving, beautiful but at times heart wrenching story.
Bookosaurous
Oct 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read!

Another lovely story full of warmth, laughter, as well as vulnerability of the heart. As always with this series, the other characters are equally important and add so much to the story. This series is like a novel with every story interlinked with another. I am loving it!
K2019
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Addictive reading

Emma keeps the reader hooked for the whole series! The stories are addictive. Impossible to put down!! The letters and snippets into the other characters forces me to keep reading!!!
Kim
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think I would like this book, the main characters, Bonnie and Jerome, really didn't seem genuine to me, ??, but I really did like it and it had alot of insight into the other women of the ladies club. Already started the next in the series. Love it!! ...more
Nicole LaBoy
Mar 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I just love Bonnie's story! You see her a few times throughout the series and she is always loud and excited. And you just know she needed someone just like her and Jerry fits that bill. The chemistry was steamy between them.
It was well written. A page turner.
Angela Malone
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Hot Mess

What a pair!! A lovely read that keeps you on your toes. A wonderful couple with a wild side. I reccomend it
curyn bellfield
Jul 04, 2020 rated it liked it
More like a 3.5 but not great enough to round up to a 4
Mandi Morgan
Aug 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
A nice one

Nice story. I am not sure this story was my fav. But I enjoyed well enough. I thought the ending for them was cute.
Jane DiGiovanni
Oct 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Excellent

This is a well written historical romance. The author brought the awesome characters to life. The storyline was quite good.
KrysdaleKate
Mar 17, 2021 rated it did not like it
Shelves: historicals
didn't connect with the mc's ...more
Juliana Veale
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I think it's rare that Regency heroines are so fully in touch of their feelings. Bonnie, a vivacious young woman had fallen in love with Jerome. She is fully aware, at least at first, that marriage with her will crush his spirit. Make him resent her if the responsibility of marriage alienates him from his family and the approval he craves from them, despite not wanting to admit to it to himself. She still loves him and craves his touch and when she seduces him, she refuses to consider any marria ...more
Carol
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nice read

This story gives us the romance of Bonnie with her friend Jerome who turns out to be her love despite what all others around them feel or predict
Clarie Giselle Speights
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good read

A story of Bonnie and Jerome where an unlikely friendship turns to love. There’s love, sorrow, tragedy, and the ton’s expectations. I related the most with Bonnie because not ever girl is slender and often times makes a girl have so many insecurities. I look forward to Ruth, Minerva, Jemima, and maybe even Helena’s stories. Need some editing of course.

• The Way the Wallflower Wed (The Wallflower Wins, #1)
  • The Wallflower's Wicked Wager (The Wallflower Wins Book 2)
  • Dauntless (Gentlemen of the Order, #1)
  • Winter's Wallflower (The Wicked Winters, #8)
  • Always the Bluestocking (Never the Bride, #6)
  • Always the Bridesmaid (Never the Bride #1)
  • Inventing the Viscount (The Bluestocking Scandals, #2)
  • When Scandal Came to Town (Scandalous Sons Book 3)
  • Seductive Danger (Sinclair and Raven #7)
  • Winter's Woman (The Wicked Winters, #9)
  • Raven (Gentlemen of the Order, #2)
  • Wagered in Winter (The Wicked Winters, #5)
  • Married to the Rogue (Season of Scandal, #3)
  • Pursued by the Rake
  • Tamed by a Duke (Wilful Wallflowers #1)
  • To Fall for a Kiss (Kiss the Wallflower, #4)
  • The Mark of a Rogue (Scandalous Sons Book 2)
  • Tall, Dark & Wicked (The Wickeds, #5)
Regency Romance Author, Emma V Leech is the award-winning writer of five series with many more to come! The Last Man in London and Flaming June from the Rogues and Gentlemen series both appeared in the TOP 20 AMAZON UK Kindle Storyteller Awards 2018 "Romance Reads You Can't Miss" Listed from over 6000 entrants.

To keep up with new releases, sign up for Emma's Newsletter on her website. https://www.

Girls Who Dare (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • To Dare a Duke (Girls Who Dare, #1)
  • To Steal a Kiss (Girls Who Dare, #2)
  • To Break the Rules (Girls Who Dare, #3)
  • To Follow Her Heart (Girls Who Dare #4)
  • To Wager with Love (Girls Who Dare, #5)
  • To Winter at Wildsyde (Girls Who Dare #7)
  • To Experiment with Desire (Girls Who Dare #8)
  • To Bed the Baron (Girls Who Dare #9)
  • To Ride with the Knight (Girls Who Dare, #10)
  • Matilda and Montagu: The Story So Far (Girls Who Dare)