Start by marking “To Dance with a Devil (Girls Who Dare, #6)” as Want to Read:
To Dance with a Devil (Girls Who Dare, #6)

(Girls Who Dare #6)

Girls who dare Inside every wallflower is the beating heart of a lioness, a passionate individual willing to risk all for their dream, if only they can find the courage to begin. When these overlooked girls make a pact to change their lives, anything can happen.

Ten girls Ten dares in a hat. Who will dare to risk it all?

To Dance with a Devil

A young woman desperate to
Published December 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about To Dance with a Devil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Dance with a Devil

Start your review of To Dance with a Devil (Girls Who Dare, #6)
Book Addict
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't want to read this book. Having met Bonnie and Jerome in the previous books of this series, I wasn't interested in reading their story.

However, I realized that Ruth and Gordon's story was going to be connected to this story and I didn't want to miss out on the story development.

And so, I resigned myself to read the book and reassured myself by saying that I will get to see what happens to Matilda, Montagu, Minerva and Inigo and that I could always skim through the book if it becomes
Elodie
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Girls Who Dare Series #6
Emma V Leech
Release date 12/12/2019

Blurb :

Ten girls Ten dares in a hat. Who will dare to risk it all?To Dance with a DevilA young woman desperate to escape her fate.Bonnie Campbells time is almost up. In the light of no better offers, her guardian, the Earl of Morven, is forcing her to marry her cousin, Gordon Anderson. Vivacious Bonnie will have no option but to comply, condemning her to spend the rest of her
Vicki L.
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another win for The Peculiar Ladies! This was a great book, in a great series. I laughed, cried, got mad...ran the whole range of emotions in this book. I highly recommend this book (and this series) to all!
Charlotte Lowe
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To Dance with a Devil

A little scandalous, this book has two daring, impetuous individuals fall in love. I like how the lives and troubles of the other ladies coincide with those of our protagonist.
Pallavi
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Its an great story for two outrageous peoples as per Victorian era. Ending was too adorable in my opinion
Telu
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. Didn't have too much expectations but I couldn't stop reading and can't wait for the rest of the series.
Shana
Mar 24, 2020 rated it liked it
A charming story, but it was the subplots that really shone.

Bonnie is the product of neglect, having spent her childhood passed off by her father to a string of relatives who didnt much care about her. As such, she has a number of issues that come forward in her relationshipsespecially her relationship with Jerome. Shes quite a sympathetic character, even if her hang-ups are occasionally aggravating.

Jerome is a neer-do-well younger son with issues of his ownmostly a phobia of commitment and poor
Stacy Gallina
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just like the others

It was another enjoyable read. I love each wallflower and although each book focuses on a couple, the author also includes side plots of the way the different wallflowers think and also who they are crushing on. No this author is not always historically correct in her writing, as some others have noted. However, the main historical points for these novels are found in this book, such as a woman not being educated or ruined easily and men can pretty much do whatever they want
Janet Denise Ross
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
DARES, MARRIAGE, LOSS OF BABY, FRIENDSHIP

5 STARS for this Historical Regency Romance Era Drama that is of the highest caliber for books of this type! This being #6 in this Wonderful Exciting Series of girls & dates that are simply amazing besides being a must read. The reader's emotions will run the gauntlet with laughter, happiness, crying to anger and beautiful locations are visited with descriptions. Finally, the characters I love are some of the best that I have read & got to know in
Carmen
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-20
Birgit
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
With KU

I really enjoyed reading this book. It's well written and entertaining,
the story-line is well-paced with off the charts chemistry between
Bonnie and Jerome.
I read through the book without a break up to the end.

So, go ahead, grab this book, grab a cup of coffee and let the story give
You a relaxed reading time.
Juliana Veale
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I think it's rare that Regency heroines are so fully in touch of their feelings. Bonnie, a vivacious young woman had fallen in love with Jerome. She is fully aware, at least at first, that marriage with her will crush his spirit. Make him resent her if the responsibility of marriage alienates him from his family and the approval he craves from them, despite not wanting to admit to it to himself. She still loves him and craves his touch and when she seduces him, she refuses to consider any ...more
Carol
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nice read

This story gives us the romance of Bonnie with her friend Jerome who turns out to be her love despite what all others around them feel or predict
Clarie Giselle Mercado
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good read

A story of Bonnie and Jerome where an unlikely friendship turns to love. Theres love, sorrow, tragedy, and the tons expectations. I related the most with Bonnie because not ever girl is slender and often times makes a girl have so many insecurities. I look forward to Ruth, Minerva, Jemima, and maybe even Helenas stories. Need some editing of course.
Mary Gallo
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The side stories are helpful

This was the story that I had been waiting for for Bonnie and Jerome. It was every bit as good as it could be. I hate when I wait for a story and it sucks, but not this one. It delivers on ever promise made in the side stories of previous books. But my favorite part was when Ruth fell into lust with Gordon. Did not see that one coming......
Melba Hard
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun book.

How could a book about Bonnie and Jerome be anything but amusing even if there were some s..This series of short stories are really entertaining and I think we have clues for all the peculiar ladies now and I can't wait for the next in the series.
Cathy Crane
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book!

What a wonderful story, I could not put it down. Bonnie and Jerome were made for each other. It took a lot of twists and turns for them to discover this. I highly recommend this book, and can't wait for the next book in the series.
Tom Prejsner
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Romance

Thank you for sharing these wonderful romance novels series books. Please keep writing more of these wonderful books. Thank you
Mari
I was heartbroken for the heroine. I think weve all felt unwanted at least once in our lives and this resonates with that part of our life ...more
Sooz Anzalone
Carolyn J Meeske
Jan 16, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Wagered in Winter
  • Wanton in Winter (The Wicked Winters Book 3)
  • To Heal an Earl (Soldiers & Soulmates Book 1)
  • Barefoot in Hyde Park (The Hellion Club Book 2)
  • To Fall for a Kiss (Kiss the Wallflower, #4)
  • Wild in Winter (The Wicked Winters Book 6)
  • When Scandal Came to Town (Scandalous Sons Book 3)
  • Willful in Winter (The Wicked Winters Book 4)
  • A Midsummer Kiss (Kiss the Wallflower #1)
  • Earl of Every Sin (Sins and Scoundrels Book 4)
  • Always the Bridesmaid (Never the Bride #1)
  • Song of Love (Book of Love, #4)
  • Tall, Dark & Wicked (The Wickeds, #5)
  • Tamed by a Duke (Wilful Wallflowers #1)
  • Scandalous Duke (League of Dukes Book 5)
  • Wickedly Yours (The Wickeds Book 4)
  • A Duke She Can't Refuse (The Impossible Balfours Book 1)
  • A Kiss at Mistletoe (Kiss the Wallflower, #2)
Regency Romance Author, Emma V Leech is the award-winning writer of five series with many more to come! The Last Man in London and Flaming June from the Rogues and Gentlemen series both appeared in the TOP 20 AMAZON UK Kindle Storyteller Awards 2018 "Romance Reads You Can't Miss" Listed from over 6000 entrants.

To keep up with new releases, sign up for Emma's Newsletter on her website.

Girls Who Dare (10 books)
  • To Dare a Duke (Girls Who Dare, #1)
  • To Steal a Kiss (Girls Who Dare, #2)
  • To Break the Rules (Girls Who Dare, #3)
  • To Follow Her Heart (Girls Who Dare #4)
  • To Wager with Love (Girls Who Dare, #5)
  • To Winter at Wildsyde (Girls Who Dare #7)
  • To Experiment with Desire (Girls Who Dare #8)
  • To Bed the Baron (Girls Who Dare #9)
  • To Ride with the Knight (Girls Who Dare, #10)