Start by marking “Professor Richter's Rules (Learning To Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Professor Richter's Rules (Learning To Love, #2)

Professor Richter's Rules

(Learning to Love #2)

Professor Jake Richters Rules for hookups:

1. Never date a student.
2. Never use my real name.
3. Never stay the night.

After a hot, one night stand with Paige, I'm breaking all my rules.

And nowas she sits in my lecture hallI'm completely distracted by the memories of her writhing beneath me, moaning my name.

This is going to be one hell of a long semester.

Paige Flores rules
Published March 26th 2020 by Jessa York

To ask other readers questions about Professor Richter's Rules, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Professor Richter's Rules

Start your review of Professor Richter's Rules (Learning To Love, #2)
Shelley
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is about to blow you away🔥

We met Paige in the first book - one of Hollys best friends....I remember her being a very diligent student to help her mom out, due to their circumstances, but only went out when her friends insisted😇

Paige and Alex decide to hit up a club and as per one of Alexs games, Paige has to initiate contact and this person happens to be the ultra sexy Jake. After spending a night together, they meet again under VERY different circumstances...oh boy - hes her
Carvanz
Oh my gosh!!! This is one of the steamiest, cutest teacher/student romances Ive EVER read! I couldnt get enough of Jake and Paige!

He tasted like bourbon and bad decisions. Which was good because right now I wanted to make some very poor decisions.

Image result for mood ring

When a one-night stand leads to absolutely nothing at all, Paige/Mindy and Jake are shocked to learn they are now student and teacher. But with one too many lies and a host of rules to live by, this couple know they need to stay far, far away from
Debra Phiri
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once upon a time in reader land- Jessa York wrote a book that was so exciting I couldnt believe it when it ended! It had heart, soul, love, laughter and friendships that stand the test of time!

It makes you gasp at those surprise moments, cry at the heart pulling moments and cause your bladder to be tested! In a book you want to feel these things as it means the author was feeling them too!

I wish really I could give it more then five stars!
Jenn the Readaholic
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Paige and Jake had such chemistry from jump. Sure, they had a disastrous reunion after their first night together, and sure, I wanted to junk punch Jake about 20 times while my heart broke for Paige, but I couldnt stop reading their story because I KNEW that this author would make all of that pain and misery worth it in the end. Jake just needed to get his act together and prove his worth to Paige. And he did that wonderfully. Between getting to re-know each other, trying desperately to ...more
Pat Labrie
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You are gonna love this book. It had me laughing and shocked at times. It's a great follow up to Mr. Marshall's Method as this is Paige and Jake's story. If you have read it you know that Jake has rules he lives by and can't seem to keep now . Lol
Passionpages50
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You might think it'd be someone's worst nightmare to suddenly have their one night stand show up in their classroom as a student, and you'd be right. Jake Richter is living a nightmare! Mind you it's one of his own making, right? He should've walked away from the younger girl that night in the club, but the attraction was too strong, the pull too great, and the chemistry so obvious that no sane man could have dared to turn a blind eye.

Jake Richter lives life by a set of rules. If only he could
Amanda R
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you to the author for the book in exchange for a review. I'm incredibly thankful for the authors that, like Jessa, who have been there for me while I was navigating the new world I live in. Being there waiting for me to be ready to read.

Back to the world that Jessa creates, teachers and students. Sure it's taboo but isn't that half the fun?

Paige is out with her friend, Alex, and they play the game they always do, "Who would you?" She's not shocked by Alex's choice but her choice is. He's
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Paige meets Jake while at a bar playing a game with her best friend. They are crazy attracted to each other and when the fire alarm goes off and they are soaked by the sprinklers, she ends up going home with him. After a passion filled night, she leaves him with a fake name and phone number. She is starting college and has no time for a guy, no matter how handsome or sweet, to interfere with her studies. Jake, on the other hand, went against her own rules; gave his real name, took her to his ...more
carrie thackston
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is hot! Sweet, steamy, forbidden romance. Paige is out with her friend, Alex, and she meets Jake. Instant connection! They go back to his house and have an unconventional night with board games! I loved this part! Paige is a virgin and she wants to not be a virgin, but she is a bit shy soooo they play Monopoly and Battleship! Paige does get her wish, only to get a big surprise in one of her college classes.
I really loved how Paige has a plan and she really wants to stick to it, but
AnneKR
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Paige Flores and Jake Richter sees each other from across the room at a bar. Immediately smitten with one another, she spends an unforgettable night with him. After giving a fake name and number, shes shocked to see him standing at the front of her calculus class as her professor.

Jake is angry when he sees the girl he spent the night with sitting in his class. Hes even more angry when he finds out shes lied to him about her name. After being duped and lied to, he has to do whatever it takes to
Angela's Book Addiction
Professor Richter's Rules by Jessa York is a contemporary, new adult, forbidden student/teacher romance told in first person, dual POV. Although it's book two in the Learning to Love series, it can be read as a standalone.

When Jake and Paige meet, their chemistry is off the charts. They leave together and end up having a hot one-night stand, but neither are completely honest about themselves. Imagine their suprise when a week later, Paige is a student in Jake's aka Professor Richter's calculus
Katelynn Carr
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this Series!

I read and loved the first book in this series and the second was no different! This story is about Jake and Paige whose lives were intertwined in so many ways. They meet at a bar and eventually have a one night stand, then afterwards realize he is her college professor. Jake wants her to drop the class but Paige is stubborn. Without giving too much away Jake has to tutor her in calculus and she can't drop the class, making avoiding each other impossible. They get thrown plenty
Kathi
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Full of humor and Romance!!

Highly entertaining! One night. No one admits who they really are. But that one night is amazing.
Then, he is her calculus teacher. A bid to drive her from his class, ends with a threat to his position unless she passes a different teachers final exam. Private tutoring never was so adversarial and hot.

Great set of circumstances, and the reader is treated to each viewpoint. Equal parts humor, romance and struggle, creating a superior result!

**I am voluntarily leaving my
Jillian Kerr
4.5 stars!!

Professor Richter's Rules is the perfect mix of fun and steamy! This fast paced, page turner hooked me right from the start! I loved Paige and Jake! They had instant chemistry and even when things were rocky and not so great I couldn't help but root for them! There were plenty of laugh out loud moments and even more hot hot hot moments!! I loved meeting new characters and getting caught up with old characters! This book was exactly what I need during these crazy times and I can not
Michelle
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is an awesome story about an older man and a younger woman. However, its not a huge age gap. She is sweet, confident, intelligent and inexperienced. He is very smart and with lots of experience. They meet by chance and have a one-night stand. They arent really together for many reasons, but turns out they have much in common. I loved how it all turned out, though I still have some questions about his job. So far, I think this is my favorite book of this series. ♥ ...more
Rachael M Simpson
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved Paige & Jakes story!!!!

You meet Paige in book one as one of Hollys best friends & I loved that the group of friends are in this book too.

This teacher/student romance does not disappoint in the romance department. There are several twists and lots of emotions! I dont want to spoil anything so go read the book! You wont regret it.

Jessa I thought the last 3 chapters were perfect for your fans & I cant wait for the Doctor!!!!!!
Stephanie S
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Student/Teacher romance is one of my favorite genre's to read and Jessa York killed it with this one. Jake and Paige are HAWT AF together when they are on. This 2nd book in the series was just as hot as the first one. Also besides the main characters in the book the supporting cast is all great to.

Now I can't wait for the next one. If you have not read any of this author, I would recommend her as her books are steamy and have a bit of angst within the pages.
Nancy George
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Paige and Jake ate perfect together. And so funny. Paige is just looking for a night of fun. And a game puts her with James. James is such a prick when he finds out Paige is his student, and that comes back to bite him. This book had so many ups and downs that I couldn't stop reading. Do Not Miss!
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I say it with every single book, and I mean exactly what I say. Jessa York just keeps getting better and better with each new story she writes.

This is Paige and Jakes story, and if you read Mr. Marshalls Method, you were introduced to them in that book.

There were moments that I laughed, and moments that I cried. Which I totally didnt expect, but it made for an even more amazing read. The side characters are on point, as always. I was left completely satisfied with an amazing love story, and so
Katy Tinnin
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this book! I have been dying for Jake and Paige's story forever and it was everything I hoped it would be. The plot was fast-paced and kept me glued to my Kindle. It was a quick, fun read that had all the forbidden heat I love. Jake and Paige were perfect. I will definitely be recommending this book to everyone!
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I couldn't stop smiling and laughing while also being frustrated. Paige and Jake should not be together when they realize they are professor and student but their chemistry is so off the charts that neither can stay away. Paige is smart and funny and no pushover. Jake is all male but admits when he is wrong. I enjoyed this so much.
Jacinta - Aussie Book Nook
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such an amazing book!! I loved everything about it. It was cute, funny, steamy and love filled.
I was laughing out loud in parts and awwing in others. I absolutely adored the ending. I can not wait to read what is next for Jessa
Yovonda Coleman
Jake and Paige

Omg! Another great book by Jessa York. I love all her books and this was no different. Loved Jake and Paige's story. They were breaking all the rules. Definitely a page turner.
Trescina Bell
Awesome read!

Loved Jake and Paige! They went through it a bit. Loved the start. Lol. So many surprises. This book had me from beginning to the end. I couldnt put it down. Loved the Evan and Holly update. All around hot and awesome read.
Tiffany
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is a steamy forbidden student/teacher read. The characters are amazing, especially together, and the storyline is great! This is a definite must read. This is part of a series but it could be read alone.
Jamie
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW Jesse York youve done it again. I loved Jake and Paiges story. This book is a hott, and steamy student/teacher romance a must read. Jake Is hot I mean melt your panties right off kind of hot and Paige is this sweet innocent girl next door. ...more
Navyda
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: teacher-student
I was jebaited. This was not 111 pages.

Two Jakes in a row I didn't like are two Jakes too many for me to not like. I've read three Jakes this week though; I liked the first one.

Also two preggies in a row are two babies too much. I need a drink.
Jillian Clemente
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Paige and Jake were amazing!!!!! Jessa York wrote such amazing chemistry between these two. This book was so funny, witty, steamy, and so sweet. The story line was fast paced and I just couldnt put it down. Adored this book!! Love a great HEA!!!! ...more
Donna Drury
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Professor Richter's Rules

After reading this wonderful, delightful, funny and romantic book, I do believe I have a new FAVORITE author. Truly, cannot wait another minute to get all of her books!
Heather Blitz
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This girl is spunky and determined. I adored this book. There were some ups and downs but dang, I love a HEA. I love a book that has very real characters. Jessa always writes gold and makes me want to re read all her books, every time! And this is no different.
*I received this book as an ARC

• Christmas Rider: A Lost Saxons Short Story (Lost Saxons, #5.5)
  • Men of Valor
  • Second Chance
  • We All Have Secrets
  • Fate Heals (Twist of Fate #2)
  • Fate Loves (Twist of Fate #3)
  • Fate Hates (Twist of Fate #1)
  • Twisted Wings (Twist of Fate)
  • Blinding Echo
  • Distraction and Desire (Desire, #1)
  • Stranded Hearts
  • A Sensual Attraction (A Forbidden Liaison)
  • Ruined (Willow Creek #3)
  • A Forbidden Love Affair. Book One of The Forbidden Liason Series.
  • The Only Exception (A Road to Wonderland Story, #5)
  • Flawed Rider (Lost Saxons, #6)
  • Sinner's Salvation (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Sweet Salvation (The Protectors, #3)

Learning to Love (2 books)
  • Mr. Marshall's Method (Learning to Love, #1)

News & Interviews