Start by marking “Wandering Girl vs Torn Boy (Forever Love Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Wandering Girl vs Torn Boy (Forever Love Book 7)

Wandering Girl vs Torn Boy

(Forever Love #7)

Hes lost one too many times to trust in love, but can the sweet smile of a new schoolteacher change his mind?

BECK:
This has to be a good year. After everything weve been through, Im determined to make sure everyone on the farm is happy, healthy and safe.
No drama.
No stress.

But I guess I underestimated the Stacey factor. The little cupid is determined to set me up with this
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: April 3rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Wandering Girl vs Torn Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wandering Girl vs Torn Boy

Start your review of Wandering Girl vs Torn Boy (Forever Love Book 7)
Lola
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

It was both with excitement and a bit of sadness that I started this last book in the Forever Love series. I really love this series and it has easily become one of my favorite contemporary romance series. Seeing what all these characters have gone through and how they found love, happiness and a family has been amazing. This last book follows the story of Beck, their guardian and how finds his own romance.

I find romances where
Kitlina
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.*

I feel so blessed that I got to read this book so soon. I can't believe this is the last book in the series, it feels like I've been on such a ride.
This is actually a perfect ending to a beloved journey. After seven books, I can relate to these characters so much. The interactions between them are so fluid and real. I really love them so much. I don't even have a favorite, well that's not entirely true, there is Hayden after all. I still
Nana Pickrell
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I was privileged enough to receive an advanced reader copy of this book from the author for a voluntary and honest review.
Oh wow, I absolutely loved this story, it made me laugh and brought me to tears. The characters were so enthralling and the story just drew me in and made me want to be there. Definitely recommend this book. I'm just sorry the series has come to an end. I will miss all these guys, but I'm glad they all got their HEA. Thank you Jordan for the wonderful journey.
Lindsy
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is it....this is the last story in the Forever Love series. This series couldnt have ended any better. Ive come to love these characters and root for them or cry with them.
I really liked Harper from the beginning and I was always rooting for her and Tane.
I was looking forward to Becks story but the writing felt a little off to me for some reason. Im not really sure why it felt off but I still enjoyed this story.
I honestly wish I could be apart of this group or just to be a fly on the
Nati
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HArper is torn between the life in the farm and the people she loves, mainly Tane, and her dreams in the city, with her friends and her studies. Can she pursue her dreams even if they means to renounce to the love of her life? Can Tane let HArper go even if its breaks his heart but make her happier? Becks is been alone for so long that his is afraid to open his heart again but Sophie, Oscars new teacher, seems to fit in the Farm and his life perfectly. Will he be able to expose his heart again? ...more
Sophie Koufes
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wandering Girl vs Torn Boy (Forever Love #7) is the final novel in this wondrous ya series. Its a struggle to believe this is the end of the road. This journey will shatter your heart into mini pieces, rock your world and capture your soul forever.
This one I loved because we got more of Beck. New character intro was finely executed. Loved the glimpse of the supporting character's. Very happy with Oscars character outcome. I love Harper, Tane and their beautiful love. Tear drops cascade as we
Bel
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
THE FEELS! It's so bittersweet coming to the end of what has been one of my favourite YA series I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Jordan Ford knows how to pull you in and make you feel. I laughed, cried, swooned and felt every emotion as I went on the journey with each member of this unique family. In this last instalment, Beck gets his second chance at a happily ever after and it couldn't have ended any better. I am so sad to say goodbye to this family, but I know I can pick them all up ...more
Karla Vértiz
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finally the closure to these wonderful books. I laughed, cried and enjoyed so much this story since the first book the story trapped me in a wonderful way, the characters are so endearing and their stories are perfectly constructed. Beck/Sophies and Tane/Harpers stories were the perfect path to end the series. I am going to miss them and Ill be waiting for Jordans next story because she always gets me in that soft and heartwarming place when I read her books.
I received an ARC copy of this book
Sarah Davis
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*ARC opportunity*

Oh my goodness, this book perfectly summarizes and is the perfect conclusion to such a beautiful series. It tells the story in Beck's point of view about him finding love after a tragic loss and that we should all love Beck and the love that he has for Harper, Tane, Bianca, Cam, Stacy, Hayden, Willow, Manu and Oscar!!! A million thumbs up Melissa Pearl for bringing such a beautiful series to life!!! (crying on the inside)
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
So bittersweet, the series has come to an end and yet I look forward to this authors next project.
Closure for all the characters was wonderful, they deserve a happy ending after the pain and angst.
I love that Beck has his 2nd chance at love and that Harper is finding her way.
What a wonderful family and a fantastic series, loved them all.
Kristin Scearce
Summer Bennett
Mar 27, 2020
Megan Oettinger
Mar 29, 2020

• Make-Believe Husband (Make-Believe Series, #4)
  • Make-Believe Honeymoon (Make-Believe Series, #3)
  • Make-Believe Wedding (Make-Believe Series, #2)
  • Only Forever with a Billionaire (Only Us Billionaire Romance Series Book 3)
  • Only a Kiss with a Billionaire (Only Us Billionaire Romance Series, #1)
  • Make-Believe Fiancé (Make-Believe Series, #1)
  • Only a Night with a Billionaire (Only Us Billionaire Romance Series Book 2)
  • Only Love with a Billionaire (Only Us Billionaire Romance Series Book 4)
  • Once A Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Feather (Gilded Cage, #0.5)
  • Wings (Gilded Cage, #1)
  • Brady Remington Landed Me in Jail
  • Misunderstanding the Billionaire's Heir (Sweet Water High, #1)
  • Flight (Gilded Cage, #2)
  • A Place to Call Home (Hollow Crest Wolf Pack #3)
  • Mate Abduction (Alien Abduction, #9)
  • A Very Xander Christmas (Rockstar #2.5)
  • Knight (Sons of the Alpha, #1)
Jordan Ford is a young adult romance author.

Writing high school romances brings me the greatest joy. My heart bubbles, my insides zing, and I am at my happiest when immersed in a great scene with characters who have become real to me.

Her first series, The Big Play Novels, is based on a high school football team in the fictional town of Nelson, Idaho.

"I've totally fallen in love with this team and

Forever Love (7 books)
  • City Girl vs Country Boy (Forever Love #1)
  • Broken Girl vs Fix-It Boy (Forever Love #2)
  • Shy Girl vs Popular Boy (Forever Love #3)
  • Outcast Girl vs Pretty Boy (Forever Love #4)
  • Lost Girl vs Wounded Boy (Forever Love #5)
  • Fractured Girl vs Reckless Boy (Forever Love Book 6)