Start by marking “The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)

The Fall of Legend

(Legend Trilogy #1)

From New York Times bestselling author Meghan March comes a new deliciously dangerous alpha hero in The Fall of Legend, the first book in the brand new and utterly addictive Legend trilogy.

We come from two different worlds.
I’m from the streets. She might as well live in an ivory tower.
I made my living with my fists. I doubt she could even throw a punch.
Our paths never
Published November 12th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Fall of Legend, please sign up.
Airene almost all her books are connected in some way, but it can definitely be read on its own
…more
(less)

Start your review of The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
THE-FALL-OF-LEGEND
'THE FALL OF LEGEND' is the first full length book in Meghan March's 'Legend Trilogy'. In this we are lucky enough to meet Gabriel Legend and Scarlett Priest. Spoken in 'Dual POV's' 2ir3yw5

𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝑮𝑬𝑫 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔, 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃.

As soon as this dropped on my kindle that was me, life at that point was put on hold!!

It all kickstarted off with a kidnapping.

Gabriel Legend, our hero is running fr
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
I'm not Cinderella, and Gabriel Legend is no Prince Charming. In a fairy tale, he'd be the villain.

That pervy gif up there? Me. Every time Meghan March announces a brand new alpha hero. But dare I say she seriously outdid herself with Gabriel Legend. This man. *pervy sigh* Talk about intense. The second he made a brief appearance in White Knight I knew I'd give an ovary to get my grubby little hands on his book.

The Fall of Legend just begin to lay the foundation to what you
Jen
I am quite surprised that I gave Meghan March’s book a 3 stars! This is the first book in a new trilogy and I found it to be quite slow. One of my big pet peeves in a story is when the main couple spend a large portion of the book not together. Gabriel and Scarlett spent a large part of their story doing other things.

Another peeve of mine is when the hero doubts his self worth through out most of the story. In Gabe’s case, he kept bringing up the fact he didn’t think he was good enough for Scar
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW***

4 Give Me More CROWNS

As with any Meghan March book, color me intrigued. I’m completely hooked into the story of Gabriel and Scarlet.

Gabriel Legend is a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders. Although he is that alpha man, there are a lot of areas of his life that he is struggling with, and I found this to be a nice change of pace to her typical alpha heroes who have it all together and rule their kingdom. His guilt over the past, the need to prove himself as more,
Sabrina
Nov 12, 2019 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Meghan March is one of the only authors I'll actually read a trilogy from since they're not really my favorite things. I tend to get bored after so long with just one story being followed in multiple books. But the way she writes her characters always has me intrigued and dying for more with every book. This book had that same intrigue that I like from her and I'm really curious to see what will happen with these characters, but there was just something missing with
Syndi
Nov 18, 2019 rated it liked it
The name of Meghan March pique my interest. After all she is one of the most popular author in contemporary romance. I had hit and miss with Miss March works. When I read the blurp of The Fall of the Legend, I thought this book is full of angst and drama. But I was wrong. The story is luke warm. There are so many conversation between the character's self. I know Miss March is trying to establish the characters. But its too dragging.

Then there is the insta lust. The insta lust is OTT. there is a
Rochelle
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Meghan March has done it again. From the moment Legend made an appearance in White Knight, I knew that he was special and I couldn’t wait to read his story. I needed his story and boy did I get it. She knows how to bring her characters to life and this story was no exception. Legend and Scarlett were so good. They were both strong characters in their own right. Let me just say that she was not lying when she said that this was going to be epic. The only problem that I had with this story was tha ...more
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Y'all already know my obsession with Meghan March runs deep so the minute Fall of Legend hit my kindle, I was ready to get lost in Gabriel and Scarlett's world! This story was a great introduction to this new and amazing world Meghan created. I was so here for it!

Being the first book in the series, Fall of Legend was more of an introductory novel in the series, as we met all of the main characters and who they were to Gabriel and Scarlett.

Here’s what I loved:
Book 1 lays the foundation and set t
Kim
2.5 stars/3 stars, I don’t know.

The insta-lust and the constant mentioning of said lust are kind of annoying but I liked Scarlett. I’m not sure yet if I want to continue this series though.
Christine B
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
From the moment Gab Legend saw her face on the magazine he knew she could help him with his problems but made 1 mistake by voicing his thoughts to his best friend and manager of the club Q. Bump overheard the conversation and did what anyone with Bump mental capacity could do, Yes he kidnapped socialite Scarlett Priest and rolled her up in a carpet and brought her to his boss/friend Gabriel Legend night club Legends.

Gabriel Legend earn his money the best way he knows how, with his fist and put a
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
This is a hard review for me to write becasue I am a big fan of Meghan March but this book was just not what I was expecting.
The story started of fast pace and captivating but it quickly reduced speed. There is a lot of fill in fluff that could have been condensed becasue I found myself flicking through the pages a tad bored at times. It was not until about the 75% that the story really started going again and then I was back into it.
I look forward to the next book in the trilogy House of Scarl
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Oct 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Meghan March lures me in without fail! Every damn time. She’s a prolific author of fast paced and suspense filled romances that always feature a strong-willed heroine and the broodiest, protective hero. The Fall of Legend doesn’t deviate too much from this common form she’s established, but that doesn’t make this narrative, with all its new characters and situations any lesser.

He’s menacing, raw, and otherworldly. Every move he makes, from the way he leans on his desk to the way he offer
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
The Fall of Legend is another hit by Meghan March. The woman is adept at creating engaging stories with relatable characters. I expected a wild passionate ride and she did not disappoint. This book is a ten on the hotness meter.

I loved all the characters created by Meghan, and Gabriel and Scarlett were no different. From the moment I met him, I knew they would be great together. From two separate worlds, their paths should not have crossed, but circumstances brought them together. He lived in th
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
3.5 “Ladybug” Stars

I realize this book is the first part of a trilogy. They’re are many dynamics to this story and they are all quite intriguing. I understand that setting up the foundation of Gabriel Legend and Scarlett Priest is essential to the trilogy. They come from different backgrounds and live totally different lives. And while I did like getting to know their backgrounds, their life and their close circle of friends, I found that in the middle of this story is where I found myself skimm
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
AHH! When Meghan March drops a new series, you run as fast as you can to start it. Fall of Legend was a great start to a new series. Gabriel Legend and Scarlett Priest have a connection and despite their different upbringings, circumstances bring them both into each other's lives and boy was I here for it! I for one cannot wait for the next book in the series!

Without giving away any spoilers, this story provided a detailed background of Legend and Scarlett and the different cast of characters. G
Melissa B (bookaddict_fanatic)
☆☆☆ 5 Legendary Stars ☆☆☆

Why, why, why???? I kept swiping but there were no more pages and I was so not ready for this story to end!! If this book is any indication on how this story plays out then prepare to be enthralled, addicted and consumed by Gabriel Legend and Scarlett Priest. I was so immersed in this story that it monopolized my day and night because I couldn't stop reading, didn't want to stop reading and blatantly refused to stop reading until the end which left me absolutely speechle
Carla Bulian
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This slow burn will kill me! And the end... OMG!!!
Amazing book!
✦agustina✦
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was kinda dissapointed after Black Sheep but thankfully, miss March came back to save 2019 and I have to keep stanning her forever. Can't wait for the next book
~Dawn~TUG
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! So fucking good! I’m addicted. Sexual tension. The push and pull. Omg I’m so invested and it’s ONLY BOOK ONE!!!Ms. March always delivers but this one is off the charts. My giddy meter is at ELEVEN people!! I need more LEGEND!! And Scarlett. Holy fn a folks. I’m in. All in. This one reminds me a little of earlier Ms. March books...a little more paced like the Beneath series, which I LOVED. I really enjoyed this one. No pressure Ms. March but I am watching and waiting lol xo
Catherine Cowles
The Fall Of Legend is bookish perfection! Meghan March has blended my very favorite things about her Beneath series with all of the twists and jaw-dropping turns of her trilogies into a novel that grabs you from the first page and never lets you go. Riveting, sexy, and emotional, The Fall Of Legend will stay with you for long after you've read 'The End' and have you begging for book two!
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Ladybug" Stars ⭐️
I don’t know how she does it, but Meghan March always achieves to create new characters and stories that have me wholly entranced. The Fall of Legend was a very anticipated read for me as Gabriel Legend sounded so mysterious and it even exceeded my expectations! This novel was addictive and incredible from start to finish!

OMG! Gabriel Legend is one of my new favorite hero from Meghan. He oozes maleness, power and mystery in spades, but while the story progresses we dis
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
Another incredible story from Meghan March! The Fall of Legend grabbed ahold of me from the very beginning and it still has me in its clutches! I can’t stop thinking about this one.

March never fails to deliver a story that digs its way in. She gives us something new and fresh while keeping that same overall feel we’ve grown to love from her. The thrill of the story, deep and bold characters, and writing that makes you feel as though you’re part of the action were completely captivating. House of
Snow
Jan 13, 2020 rated it liked it
I had high expectations from this trilogy...
but unfortunately it didn't fulfill any of it...
It felt flat, the plot twists were less than believable and I needed more substance than just a physical chemistry between the characters...
Lisa Marie **On Hiatus**
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dear fav author, Way to set me ablaze and then throw a bucket of ice cold water on me and my girl Scarlett at the end!! You’re forgiven. Maybe.
Looooooove Legend!! Need. More. Legend.
Kahea
***5 Stars***

And I’m all in once again.

Not that is any surprise since I do tend to fall down the rabbit hole with this particular author in one way or another, but from the first page to the last I was hooked and am definitely looking forward to seeing all the crazy that Legend and Scarlett will not only put themselves through, but be put through by others, to get their HEA.

So, this is a trilogy which means we only get a taste of what’s to come, but what I can say is that I loved Legend and
Manoela
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I love Meghan March's stories and get excited whenever I see new books coming from her. The Fall of legend marks the beginning of a new trilogy and brings a solid storyline with captivating characters that has all the various elements that I like in a story. This book is engaging, sexy, quick to read and served to introduce us to the world of Legend and Scarlett and leave me wanting more of these two.

I Received an unreleased copy of this book
Kilikina
White Knight and this both releasing in November!? We’ve truly been blessed 🙌🏻
 Mary ❤️ DBO
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, a-m, arc-dbo

5 Stars★💗

The Fall of Legend is the first book in Legend Trilogy by Meghan March. This book is written in dual POV. and we meet Gabriel Legend and Scarlett Priest. I've read other books from this author, so I knew what I was getting myself into when I start to read this book. I love her books and her characters...They are perfect. Meaghan March knows how to create an addictive story.

Gabriel Legend is hiding from his past. He fought hard all his life, he's done bad and illegal things, so now
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
The Fall Of Legend is the first book in the Legend Trilogy by Meghan March. This novel is told from both Scarlett Priest and Gabriel Legend’s point of view.

Gabriel Legend was a legend of his own in the illegal underground fighting circuit. But now that he’s retired, His legendary status lies within his night club and the disastrous opening night. Now he’s looking at closing the doors for good if something monumental doesn’t happen.

Scarlett Priest is a legend herself, Being the only daughter of
Sara - Curvy Constellation
Okay so, I truly don’t know how Meghan March could write any better. I truly don’t. All of the other books I’ve read by here have been extremely detailed with excellent description of the setting and all of her characters. But something feels extremely different about this book.

This book is so freaking crazy that it took me a few days to really sit and think about this review before I actually wrote it. We learn about our two main characters Gabriel Legend and Scarlett Priest and we set up the

• I'm Yours
  • Truly Mine (Mason & Sophie, #1; Roommate Duet, #3)
  • Cold Queen
  • Calico Descending (Juniper Unraveling, #2)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • One Week Stand: A Steamy Romantic Comedy
  • Too Good at Goodbyes
  • Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)
  • Redemption: A Surprise Pregnancy Romance
  • Inappropriate
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Kiss Me, #2)
  • Single in Sitka (Odds-Are-Good, #1)
  • Instant Gratification (Always Satisfied #2)
  • One Timer (Nashville Assassins, #17)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys #5)
  • Down Too Deep (Dirty Deeds, #4)
  • Lear (Alpha One Security, #5)
  • The Play Maker (The Sideline #1)
Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart, she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific Nort ...more

Legend Trilogy (3 books)
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy, #2)
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)

News & Interviews

“Just got word that the boyfriend came back. He’s causing trouble out front.” I tug down the cuffs of my shirt and straighten the skull cuff links holding them together. “Is that right?” I keep my voice even, but inside, anticipation for the coming confrontation rises.” 0 likes
“What was that about?” Monroe asks. “Looking for meaning? You should’ve said looking for some dick.” 0 likes