Start by marking “Secrets Under SIEGE” as Want to Read:
Secrets Under SIEGE

Secrets Under SIEGE

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
It’s been 15 years since Conrad Dixson and Skye Burgeson were not-so-friendly competitors in training and five years since Dix dragged SIEGE from the rubble of corruption. When someone targets both of them personally and professionally, they struggle to overcome old trust issues and an attraction neither one has room for so they can work together to save both companies.

As
Kindle Edition
Published March 5th 2020 by Dragonsoul Books

To ask other readers questions about Secrets Under SIEGE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets Under SIEGE

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Secrets Under SIEGE
Jeanne Richardson
Jul 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Natalie J. Damschroder; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Tristan Burbridge
Jun 30, 2020 rated it liked it
The story line and character work were good. The book had a fairly smooth flow to it. While I enjoyed the book, I was unable to connect to the characters.

Michellecupboardmaker
Aug 20, 2020
Scott
added it
Apr 30, 2020
Pang
marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2020
Natalie J. Damschroder is an award-winning author of contemporary and paranormal romance, with an emphasis on romantic adventure. She has had 31 novels, 11 novellas, and numerous short stories published by several publishers, most recently with Soul Mate Publishing, Entangled Publishing, and Carina Press.

Natalie grew up in Massachusetts, and loves the New England Patriots more than anything. (Exc

News & Interviews

According to some historians, the month of April is actually named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, by way of the Romans....