Start by marking “Run, Kiss, Repeat” as Want to Read:
Run, Kiss, Repeat

Run, Kiss, Repeat

A local jogger is missing. This news doesn’t affect surgical resident Julianne Davis until her friend, Lucy, also disappears. Convinced Lucy is in danger, Julianne begins her search only to realize she may be in over her head.

Even though Julianne is adamant about keeping her work and personal lives separate, she’s forced to ask her fellow resident, the charming and handso
Published April 3rd 2020 by Jamie Thompson

To ask other readers questions about Run, Kiss, Repeat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Run, Kiss, Repeat

Start your review of Run, Kiss, Repeat
Nursebookie
Apr 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
So the story is about...A local jogger who went missing.

Our protagonist and amateur detective is surgical resident Julianne Davis who belongs to a running club and trains for a marathon. This news about the missing jogger is worrisome to Julianne but did not really hit home until her friend from the running club, Lucy, also disappears. Despite Julianne’s cardinal rule never to mix work and personal life, she is convinced her friends’ life is in grave danger. She reaches out to her fellow reside
Rachel
Apr 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
When runners start to go missing, and Julianne’s friend Lucy is the next to disappear, she’s determined to find what happened. Between being a busy surgery resident and wanting to keep work and personal lives separate, the lines begin to blur when her playboy co-resident Logan helps her, she meets Logan’s brother Harrison, and she’s suddenly zapped into a love triangle. Which brother does she like, or even love, more? More importantly, what is Julianne getting herself into?

This debut novel was a
Rina (whatsrinareading)
Apr 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Is this a trilogy or something? Because I need more of these brothers. Logan Williams is perfect, but Harrison? Oh man, he has my heart. I think he stole it since page one when he was fixing the collar of his tuxedo. "Run, Kiss, Repeat" by Jamie Everlee is her debut novel, and it's a romance/thriller. Surgical resident Julianne Davis doesn't have a lot of friends. Actually, she doesn't even have a life because let's be honest; her work is her entire life. But she finds some time for herself by g ...more
Lexi
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
After local runners start to go missing, Juliann Davis enlists the help of fellow Doctor Logan Williams, and his brother Harrison, to investigate what happened.

As they get deeper into the case, Julianne finds herself in darker and more dangerous territory. Now she must decide between the two men, protecting herself or finding her missing friend, and to what cost is she willing to sacrifice to make it happen?

First off.. I was not expecting that. This book had so many twists and turns that kept
Ashley Weston
Apr 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a fun read if you like some mystery into your romance and a love triangle!
Crow L.
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
This was an amazing read and it eased my stress away when I needed something to fresh my mind off. I binge this yesterday in one sitting, couldn't put it down! I was so into the mystery situation with the joggers going missing and tried to crack whoever was involved! Ok I'll be honest, I was all in on the romance too....the Williams brothers were so addicting...I couldn't choose right away who I liked...Logan then Harrison, back and forth but realizing my type of men is Harrison but the love tri ...more
Natalie - FerryGoodBooks
May 21, 2020 rated it did not like it
Cassie-Traveling Sister-
Apr 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a fun and interesting book! Surgical resident Julianne Davis has made a point of keeping her private life separate from her work, she won’t even go for drinks after work with her co workers and she keeps to herself. Her coworkers call her ice princess! She decides to join the local run club and train for a half marathon, this is where she meets a photographer named Lucy and she’s excited when they begin forming a friendship. Julianne begins to worry when Lucy fails to show up for the run me ...more
WeLoveBigBooksAndWeCannotLie
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OK so you’re part of a running club and some of those girls go missing and dying, what do you do next? 🔍
You try to figure out what is happening!
We are excited to partner with @tlcbooktours and @jamieeverlee for the Run, Kiss, Repeat book tour!❤️
I honestly have to tell you I thoroughly enjoyed this book! When I agreed to spotlight this book, I didn’t realize how much I was going to love it! This is a mystery romance, where the main character Julianne is determined to find her missing friend Lucy.
Glauka
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was captivated by the story from the start. A young resident, Julianne, tries to strictly separate work from her private life. She doesn't have a drink with her colleagues after work, doesn't participate in the in-hospital rumor mill and very quickly has the title of an arrogant, unapproachable ice princess. Julianne tries to find a balance in her very sparse free time and has joined a running club that trains for the half marathon. There she quickly finds a younger and very lively photographe ...more
Jessica
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a fantastic debut novel by Jamie Everlee. I really enjoyed the running group aspect of this book. It definitely made me want to find my love for running again and join a group for the encouragement and support (yes even while I was reading about runners going missing). I thought that the story was well written, kept me engaged, and guessing what was going to happen up until the very end. I haven’t read a good mystery romance in a while and Run, Kiss, Repeat definitely satisfied that cra ...more
Emily Pennington
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Surgical resident Julianne Davis has a friendship with a photographer named Lucy who suddenly disappears and can’t be reached on her phone. Julianne is very worried and, against her better judgment, she reaches out to a fellow resident colleague, the flirtatious Logan Williams. Logan then contacts his brother, Harrison, who works in the security business and could be helpful with the search.

Both men seem interested in Julianne who doesn’t want to mix work with her personal life. Is she interest
Erin (honeynougats.reads)
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a fun page turner! I really liked how the mystery of the missing runners unfolded. This is a light-hearted, action, love-triangle rom-com. Flew through it in a day. It reminded me of the Reece Witherspoon movie This Means War.

The only thing I wish I had more of was character development, but I think part of that was to keep me guessing.

Great debut and thank you to the author for providing me with an e-arc in exchange for a review
the.bookish.mom
Apr 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
💗 Book Review 💗
Run, Kiss, Repeat | Jamie Everlee
RATING: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5
REVIEW: Holy suspenseful romance! This debut novel by @jamieeverlee had action, romance, and a love triangle that kept me turning the page to see what happens next. Throughout most of the book I honestly didn’t know who she was going to end up with. I am a super wuse about suspense (like my level of comfort is at Disney’s Brave) so I did flip through the intense parts. I will say I don’t think it’s a super realistic romance, bu
Come_read_with_me_
May 24, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF at 20%

I'm sorry I really tried but this book was not for me. Do you know when you're in a bookstore and you read the first few pages to see if you want to but the book? Does it connect with me? Does it flow? Is it interesting? For me these questions could all be answered by a single word. No.
I couldn't get into the book and I really tried. When I read the burb I thought this was going to be interesting and captivating. It has a lot of potential however I thought the writing was a bit all ove
Gina Marie
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! The plot and the characters are so well developed, I couldn’t put the book down! Just when you think you know what’s happening, there is another plot twist that leads the story in a total opposite direction. I cannot wait for more from this author!
Melissa
Light-hearted, mystery, love triangle rom-com. It's a good debut novel that's well written and eye-catching. Maybe a bit of character development would have been nice.

Diana Day
Feb 17, 2021 rated it liked it
It was a weird mix of romance and thriller, and honestly the two genres weren’t blended very well. The love triangle with the brothers was weird.
MC
Apr 16, 2020 rated it liked it
So twisty and turny that my head is spinning plus a love triangle with two hot brothers. A fun, quick read.
Apr 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Page turning mystery and love triangle - a fun read! I only wish there was more focus on the characters’ running since that was in the title (hoping for a runners’ romance).
Megan Copsey
This book was a "just okay".

I was really hoping for a little more romance, but it was mostly cheesy mystery. Very unlikely situations that made it more silly than mysterious or thrilling.
Pam
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75 ⭐️ This was a good pallet cleanser between heavier reads. Part love triangle part thriller. A fun read.
Halle Krajenski
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The best book I have read yet. Mesmerizing, captivating, thrilling, all around a five star review!!
Kellie Collins
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Fun Read

A little mystery plus a little romance equals a perfect summer read! Really hope to see more of these characters.
April
May 03, 2020
Nathasya Elizabeth
Jun 13, 2020
Martha
rated it did not like it
Sep 06, 2020

• Coffee Girl (Coffee Book #1)
  • The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)
  • Only When It's Us (Bergman Brothers, #1)
  • Always Only You (Bergman Brothers, #2)
  • You Are Not Alone
  • Love the One You Hate
  • The Wedding Date (The Wedding Date, #1)
  • The Match (It Happened in Charleston, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Ever After Always (Bergman Brothers, #3)
  • Her Lost Sister
  • The Makeup Artist (Coffee Book #2)
  • When It's Real
  • The Enemy (It Happened in Charleston, #2)
  • Love and Other Words
  • Crazy Stupid Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #3)
  • 28 Summers
  • Island Affair (Keys to Love, #1)
Jamie Everlee is a stay-at-home mom of two (soon to be three) who enjoys writing in her spare time. She currently resides in Wisconsin with her husband and children, along with two cats and a yorkie. Run, Kiss, Repeat is her debut novel.

News & Interviews