Start by marking “My Name Is Rachel” as Want to Read:
My Name Is Rachel

My Name Is Rachel

Rachel wants to find her birth mother. Who wants to stop her?

Rachel Harris was abandoned as a baby on the steps of a church-run childrens home, fostered and later adopted. Who was her birth mother and what were the circumstances which led her to give up her baby?

Searching for someone who doesnt want to be found seems a hopeless task until Rachel meets Matthew Williams, a
Published March 18th 2020 by Lorna Peel

To ask other readers questions about My Name Is Rachel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Name Is Rachel

Start your review of My Name Is Rachel
Claudia
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading My Name Is Rachel which is about Rachel's search for her birth mother. Rachel is living in a cottage inherited from her grandmother and meets clergyman Matthew Williams as her friend had called the church about Rachael hearing strange noises. Matthew find that it is just bats in the attic and he jumps at the chance of becoming her lodger. This is when the trouble starts. But is it aimed at Matthew, Rachel or both of them?

I loved how the story unfolded, it wasn't
Sarah Avery
This was one of those rare books that kept me flipping pages as I raced to find out what would happen next. The plot was full of mystery and suspense and while I thought I could predict the next twist or turn it was better than I predicted. I found the romance and family dynamics to be realistic and believable. The descriptions were rich in detail. Recommended.
Barbara
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous read! The author definitely takes the reader through a wave of emotions. This book was very fast paced and the author's writing style gave me a great visual of the characters. Recommended for mystery readers who want more than just same old same old. I look forward to reading other books by this author.
Donna
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adoption, romance, mystery
A wonderful and intriguing story of discovery and relationships. When I came to the end, I wasn't ready to finish. I highly recommend this read.
Amy
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
An intriguing English mystery with a decent plot. The characters are well rounded and believable. I would recommend this book.
Olga
Diana
Lorna Peel
Mar 05, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Monica
Mar 29, 2020
Meet My Name Is Rachel’s Rachel Harris 1 1 Mar 25, 2020 02:53PM
Meet My Name Is Rachel’s Matthew Williams 1 1 Mar 25, 2020 02:51PM
More Tea Vicar? 1 1 Mar 25, 2020 02:49PM
Lorna Peel is an author of historical fiction and mystery romance novels set in Ireland and the UK. Lorna was born in England, grew up in North Wales and now lives in rural Ireland. A SCARLET WOMAN, A SUITABLE WIFE and A DISCARDED SON books one to three in The Fitzgeralds of Dublin series set in Victorian Ireland are out now on Kindle, in paperback and on Kindle Unlimited. A FORLORN HOPE - book ...more

News & Interviews