Jump to ratings and reviews

Talion #2

Tooth for Tooth

“A thrilling sequel... Franko has me hooked.” – Independent Book Review

What would you do if you got away with murder? Would you stop there? Could you?

Susie and Roy thought that they committed the perfect crime.

Their planning was meticulous. Their execution was flawless.

But, there is always a loose end, isn’t there? Always a singing bone.

Now, while enemies multiply and suspicions abound, their perfect world begins to crumble.

The hunters have become the hunted.

"...one of the most intricate, well thought out and executed crime novels I've ever read..." - Amazon Top 100 Reviewer

Paperback

Published April 4, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

J.K. Franko

7 books1,080 followers
I grew up in Texas in the seventies, and although I really wanted to go into writing and film from an early age, my parents (Cuban-American) were NOT on board.

They believed there were only three acceptable career paths for a male child: doctor, lawyer, and architect.

After a disastrous first year of college pre-Med (too much fun, not enough study), I ended up getting a BA in philosophy (not acceptable), then I went to law school (salvaging the family name).

In law school, I was lucky enough to be selected for law journal and my articles have been cited by courts and recognized on the National Law Journal’s “Worth Reading” list – which for law is like a top review in the New York Times (pretty cool).

After ten years as a trial lawyer, I decided that law and family life weren’t compatible. So, I went back to school for an MBA, and later pursued a PhD, crossing the line from well-educated to over-educated around the turn of the century.

With these credentials, I was able to leave law for corporate America, where I got to spend long stints working in Europe and Asia.

It was my wife who pushed me to write novels. And, after thousands of hours writing, and seven or eight literary miscarriages over the course of eighteen years, I am now a published fiction author!

We live all in South Florida (for now) with our six (yes - 6) dogs and one cat.

I love boating, running, and chocolate.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
134 (3%)
1 star
30 (<1%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.