Start by marking “The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)

The Fight for Forever

(Legend Trilogy #3)

NewYork Times bestselling author Meghan March utterly addictive Legend Trilogy concludes in The Fight for Forever.

You can only keep what you can protect.

That’s all I’ve ever known. It’s the way I’ve lived my life.

Now, everything I never knew I needed is at risk, and I’m not letting anyone take it from me.

I won’t let anyone take her from me.

They say love is a batt
Published January 14th 2020 by Meghan March LLC

Start your review of The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS
You aren't broken. You never were. You don't need me, Scarlett. But it's the greatest privilege of my life to be with you."

How does she continue to do this? How does she create an immensely satisfying conclusion for a story while leaving me a salivating mess for more with intriguing secondary characters? I don't know and I don't care. All I know is that I need it all! ALL OF IT!

I live for Meghan March alphas, but Legend's book was different for me. Having read her entire back
Jen
This last instalment of the trilogy definitely had a lot more going on but it honestly wasn’t my favourite series of Meghan March’s. This last book could have been a case of me being preoccupied, but after the first two books I just wasn’t fully connected to the characters 🤷‍♀️.

I still love this author and will absolutely give her new series a try and hope for the best!
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I always find the last book in a trilogy the most difficult to review since I don't want to spoil anything from the previous books. So I'll keep this short and just make it known that this trilogy as a whole is definitely worth the read. If you haven't already started Gabriel and Scarlett's journey you need to get on that right away and prepare yourself for the ending.

One thing I can say for certain is that Meghan March knows how to write a conclusion. It's one of
Carla Bulian
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book, just finished how I expected!!!
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Wow! What a ride. This is the final installment in the Legend trilogy and it was worth the wait. I enjoyed every word from start to finish. It was absolutely delightful and in my opinion the best of the series.

Fast-paced, suspenseful, sexy, dramatic and mix in some twists you have all the ingredients of an engaging read and The Fight Forever had it all. After the nerve-wracking ending in House of Scarlett, I couldn’t wait to see how Gabriel would handle this precarious situation.

I admired Scarle
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Meghan March knows how to end a trilogy. This story was fast paced, full of drama and filled with passion. It was also exciting and suspenseful with lots of heart and soul. Watching Gabriel and Scarlett’s connection grow and solidify was endearing as was their love and respect for one another.

Gabe and Scarlett, along with their family and friends, create a tight circle of love and trust. They are there to support and help Gabe and Scarlett when their backs seem to be up against a wall. While al
Christine B
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
As all Meghan March books it starts right where the last book ended. Moses had everyone that Legend holds dear to him at gun point in Legends office at his club. Wanting to protect Scarlett, Moses had Bump at gun point, Legend was at a loss, he did exactly what Moses wanted at that moment. Legend wonder why he never went back to deal with Moses once he and Bump got settled. Now he was right in front of him years later wanting revenge and wanting Legend the throw the biggest fight come back he ha ...more
Rochelle
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an epic conclusion to another great series from Meghan March. I thought she couldn’t top herself but this book was everything. You will get pulled into the world of Gabriel and Scarlett and you wont ever want to leave. The chemistry, attraction and love they felt for each other was off the charts. They had to fight to get what they wanted and boy did they fight. You will be on the edge of your seats wanting to know what is next with each turn of the page. Now that the trilogy is over, I ...more
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
Holy hell.....this book was freaking INCREDIBLE, this couple was nothing short of PERFECTION and their story was an EPIC MASTERPIECE!

"I'm just getting started, Ladybug. But don't worry, I've got you. When your knees go weak. When your load is too heavy. When it's all too much. I've got you. "

Meghan has given us the most swoon-worthy hero to date, a heroine whose strength was absolutely captivating and a story that was all-consuming page after page that once I was immersed there was no way you w
Aly
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
I have read all of Meghan's books and consider her an auto buy for me. The rest of Meghan's books are all constant rereads for me and this is just not there.

This series as a whole just didn't seem to have the same level of --- I don't even know what the right word would be --- excitement, intrigue, twists as Mount or Savage. I didn't have a book hangover when I finished this and I almost always do. To each his own as I see that most absolutely loved it, but I just can't honestly say that I love
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
There are unexpected alliances, puzzle pieces you didn’t realize were even missing are revealed making a much clearer picture when all pieces come together. Meghan has cleverly plotted this story right to the very end.

What started out slow at the beginning for me in book 1 , Meghan made up for it tenfold in Books 2 & 3. This trilogy has a different vibe than any others I have read of hers but has been another great story from Meghan, I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next.
Kali Brixton
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kbr
Why is this over already?!?!? :( :( :( :(

This trilogy was so head-swimmingly amazing! I had to read this book twice before I could write my review because I wasn't ready to let go just yet :( Gabriel Legend and Scarlett Priest are #goalsgoalsgoals! This book was a wonderful cherry topper to the scrumptious Legend trilogy sundae. :D Legend is officially my favorite M2 hero. PERIOD!

It was sooooooo full of the feels, it felt like Thanksgiving for my little HEA-loving heart. I loved getting to know
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Holy Moly! Finally, I can breathe a sigh of relief. Just as I suspected the third book was full of actions and suspense thanks to an unannounced visit from an “old friend” from the past. My adrenaline was running high and I was literally scare shitless for all of their lives. I love Legend’s determination - the fight for redemption and freedom. I love the fast paced, full of drama, twists and turns, kept me on my toes the whole time. There was some surprise revelation about the person in Legend’ ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Fight for Forever was an exhilarating conclusion to Meghan March's legend trilogy. Gabriel and Scarlett were sexy and fiery and their connection could not be denied!

I loved how this story continued the suspenseful theme prevalent in the first two books if the trilogy but was underscored by how much Gabriel and his ladybug loved one another. I enjoyed their sizzling chemistry, banter and the rollercoaster ride of surprises and gut punches. Now I can't wait for more! ~4 stars! ~Ratula
Janice Dudley
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It took me ages to listen to this book, not because it isn’t a fabulous read but because it was difficult for me to get the time. I loved the entire trilogy so much and it was a new experience listening instead of actual reading. Meghan March sure knows how to write books and elicit all the feels. I can’t wait for her next series and I hope it’s Q and Flynn, but I have a feeling it’s Moses 👏👏👏👏👏
Shital
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: skipped-pages
This story shouldn’t have been a three book series. Churning the same dialogues and narrative about feelings is not necessary.
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "A Fighter's Heart" Stars ⭐️
OMG! The Fight for Forever was such an enthralling conclusion to the Legend Trilogy! It was hands down the best book in this thrilling series! It started intensely where the previous novel ended and continued with suspense all along.

Each books raised my fascination with Gabriel and Scarlett. Seriously, those two are so perfect for each other. It’s clearer than ever that they’re solid and nothing can come between them now. Their feelings are out in the open an
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description
Addicting. Entrancing. Dangerous. Sensual. Sexy As Sin!!!

These are just a few words that sum up all the greatness held in one single conclusion.
AHHH!!!! Holy hell, I knew The Fight For Forever was going to be FIRE, but damn, I didn't think it was going to be this explosive!!

About The Fight For Forever:

The Fight For Forever is the third and final book in the Legend Trilogy by Meghan March. It is intended to read this book after reading the first two. This is not a standalone.

If you think you've
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

This will be relatively short because I don’t want to give anything away, and it is book 3 in the trilogy.

3.5 CROWNS

This story overall lacked that Meghan March quality - the edge of my seat suspense, alpha hero goodness, and the cliffhangers they kill me in the best way.

The character evolution kind of lags in this book. The growth that happened in book two becomes stagnant. The Fight for Forever is really just Legend and Scarlett working together for their HEA.
Catherine Cowles
The Legend Trilogy is enthralling and addicting, and The Fight For Forever is the perfect ending, one that keeps you guessing and gasping until the very last pages. Meghan March has a gift for creating breathtakingly unique characters you fall in love with and never want to let go, one that means she will forever be at the top of my TBR!
Manoela
4.25 Stars

The Fight for Forever is the conclusion of the story of Legend and Scarlett and just like the previous books is an addictive story that I couldn't drop once I started reading.

I really enjoyed this book and the trilogy in general.The book is very well written, the narrative is fluid and the characters are passionate.I think Legend was the character I loved most here.He can be loyal, protective, and passionate to those he loves and at the same time lethal and dangerous to those who offe
Sandra
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy freaking cow! The conclusion to the Legends Trilogy was epic!!! Talk about a roller coaster ride of emotions! On one side, I found myself smiling goofily with how much love and support Gabriel and Scarlett showed each other, but then found myself biting my nails to the quick with the anticipation of what was going to happen with all those unanswered questions.
We get those answered and I loved it all!! On top of all that, the sense of family was just amazing and the allies that came on boar
Lisa Marie
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really loved this series! Legend is my kinda man. I didn’t want it to end!!
Kahea
***5 ‘Legend and Scarlett’ Stars***

The way things were left at the end of House of Scarlett had me needing to know just how Legend and Scarlett would deal with that little...twist in their plans. It also had me a bit worried because, well, it was a total ‘whoa’ kind of situation and while I had the utmost trust in the author to give me an amazing conclusion to the trilogy, I also know that sometimes things go sideways. So with all of that going on in my head, I crossed my toes and dove in an
Alex in Spades
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
What could be better than a prince, a prince in a tarnished armour who would fight for the woman he loves. This was a great conclusion to this trilogy. I loved that we got all the answers for Legend and Scarlett. Meghan really knows her alphas with golden hearts (and I have to say that I love the new wave of her guys lately).

Now I just really neeq Q's book in my life.
Aisha
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
1.5-2 ⭐
I had really high expectations for this series. This story could have been one book. Full of unnecessary fillers. 2 chapters + of appendectomy recovery?
Weirdly similar to Real series by Katy Evans.
Nothing special.
Liz
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Fight for Forever by Meghan March was an amazing ending for the perfect couple. I do not have the words to describe how much I just loved Gabriel and Scarlett. They were absolutely perfect for each other and I swooned over them the entire book. They are by far one of my top favorite Meghan couple. Their passion and chemistry was off the charts. You could feel the love they shared in every word and I devoured every little bit.

Scarlett and Gabriel are in the fight for their lives. They are ba
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, 2020-reads, alison
The Fight for Forever is anything BUT predictable, heck the whole series wasn’t predictable. I’m convinced Meghan March does not have that word in her vocabulary when it comes to her books. I read this trilogy assuming one thing and was so wrong. So, if you have assumptions reading this book or trilogy, with all due respect you will probably wrong.

Gabe and Scarlett were very intense. In a good way. I felt it even more in The Fight for Forever. Letting go of the past and trusting each other was a
Coco.V
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A spellbinding and highly addictive trilogy from beginning to end. Legend and Scarlett were absolutely perfect together. Meghan March gets it right every time. Emotional, page-turning reads and characters that stay with you long after you close the book...Overall rating : 4 solid stars!
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
How did I not see that person as the troll? Shame on me.

Great conclusion. Gabriel and Scarlett are just perfect together. Big Mike's solution to Bump's nightmare...hilarious.

Now will there be a spin-off with Q and Flynn. There was too much snipping between them for them not to get their own book.

• Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
  • Securing Zoey (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #4)
  • Beautifully Broken Control (Sutter Lake, #4)
  • The Hammersmith & City Line
  • Fix (Brewed #1)
  • Lust Hate Love (Fallen Angel, #4)
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • Weston's Treasure (Gemini Group, #3)
  • Never Enough (Meet Me in Montana, #1)
  • Jameson's Salvation (Gemini Group, #2)
  • Just Ten Seconds
  • The Wife Finder (The Billionaires of Silicon Forest, #1)
  • I Knead You Tonight (Slice, #2)
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Every Little Thing (Bayou Devils MC #7)
  • Magic Man (The Good Guys)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • The Light We See
Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart, she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific Nort ...more

Legend Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy, #2)