Start by marking “One Wild Weekend with Connor (One Wild Weekend with, #1)” as Want to Read:
One Wild Weekend with Connor (One Wild Weekend with, #1)

One Wild Weekend with Connor

(One Wild Weekend with #1)

Her dirty little secret is about to make headlines....

When a ruggedly handsome ex-con arrives on her doorstep, Evelyn is too busy saving his life to consider why hed risk being out on the water during a storm.

Alone, and trapped inside her beach house with the dangerously sexy Connor, Evelyn is forced to confront more than her growing attraction to a man she shouldnt

Kindle Edition, 4th Edition, 204 pages
Published March 2nd 2020 by Hart 2 Hart Publishing (first published July 1st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about One Wild Weekend with Connor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Wild Weekend with Connor

Start your review of One Wild Weekend with Connor (One Wild Weekend with, #1)
Nova
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book by this author and I have to admit being drawn in from chapter one.

Evelyns world crashed around her when she lost her fiancé, dealing with her deep seated grief but her life changes when she finds Connor on her doorstep. Knowing if she doesnt help him he will die she has little choice but to take him in, shes pulled towards him in a way that she wasnt ever expecting to feel again and when they are forced to stay together waiting out a storm she starts to look at her life
Suzannah
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One Wild Weekend with Connor is book 1 in the One Wild Weekend With series by Lexi Hart. I really enjoyed this book. It has intrigue, steamy romance and some quirky humor. I really liked the heroine Evelyn Jones. She is relatable and vulnerable. Shes grieving the loss of her fiancé and stuck in a depressed rut when a wounded stranger passes out near her beachfront home. As she takes care of him more questions arise about who he really is. Evelyn finds herself drawn to him. I liked Connor but I ...more
Ashleigh (A Page Once Turned)
One Wild Weekend with Connor is book one is the One Wild Weekend Series by Lexi Hart. This was my first book by this author and I didn't know what to expect. I really enjoyed this book. I was intrigued when I read the blurb, and was hooked by the first chapter.

Evelyn's world is turned upside down and inside out with the arrival of Connor. After meeting on the beach, Evelyn is forced to patch Connor up or let him die on her front porch. After he is all patched up, they are both stuck in her
Magali
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unconventional couple
4,5
Very good romance, very well written and with excellent dark characters, dark by their mood, their past, who regain a little taste for life by meeting in circumstances which should have drawn them away and not attracted them. The story has a lot of twists, which is far from cute due to Connor's life.
Evelyn has been a widow for 3 years and she its hard for her to grieve. As a storm arrives and she lives by the sea, she meets Connor who is injured and swam to reach the
Pat
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The great character and storyline development kept me totally engaged throughout the entire book! I was so invested in this story that I read this book in one sitting!
Brittany Kauffman
What can I say, I love bad boys & Connor23N8 falls right into that! It's a hot steamy romance with a touch of humor to bring it all together. I hope to hear more of Connor & Evelyn's story in the future!
Mandy Casey
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An ex-con and a storm. What could possibly happen? I really enjoyed this story. There was a point where I wasnt sure if Connor could be lovable, but then... things happen.. and he is. And Evelyn is just the best! Who knew a wild weekend with Connor was what she needed to move forward in life? I loved the characters in this book. Its a fun read!

I was given an advance copy for an honest review.
Coco.V
Sep 25, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (9/25/2019)! 🎁
Shiney
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Tara Peters
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Evelyn was still mourning the loss of her significant other when Connor showed up on her doorstep. For the first time in three years she started feeling things she hadnt for a long time. She tries to act as if there was nothing there, but after making sure his wound was tended to and he was safe, she couldnt deny it any longer.
Connor is a con man. He knows he isnt good enough for Evelyn, but there is something about her that he cant resist. He pushes her buttons and wants her to let him in.
Amy Stephens
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One Wild Weekend with Conner is the first book I've read by this author, and it was a really great read. The blurb was catchy, so I couldn't wait to see what played out with Evelyn and Conner.

Evelyn turned out to be a very likable character, and despite what she'd been through, I found her to be relate-able. Conner, on the other hand, was a little different than I was expecting, but I liked him. He was gruff yet mysterious and that in itself kept me flipping pages.

The whole premise about this
Nickie Sale
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely had a steam factor in this. It's essentially about how a good nice girl, falls for the bad guy and vice versa. Conner makes Evelyn forget her grief of the last 3 years. Evelyn gives Conner feelings he never thought he was capable of. After a wild weekend together they split up, only to meet again when Evelyn is drugged and attacked. Conner, who is out on parole is wrongly blamed for the attack. Conner and Evelyn then embark on a journey to clear Conner's name, a journey not only ...more
Sharron Brown
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Evelyn still mourning the loss of her partner living a solitary life fairly isolated in a beach house for three years whilst out running comes across Connor injured from a boating accident he says. She takes him back to her house dressed his wound. Unfortunately a storm makes them stranded. Two unlikely characters who find they have some serious chemistry and decide to have one wild weekend then walk away.

After their wild weekend both still can't stop thinking about one another but it's not
Ewa
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Evelyns world crashed after she lost her fiancé, so quiet weekend in the cabin could help.
She didnt expect that her life will change when fate drops Connor on her doorstep.
They both heeling and not looking for any relationship. But...life brings surprises.
They are forced to stay together waiting for the storm pass.she starts to look at her life now.
He needs her help, she knows he is not guilty.
Will be able to get over difficulties and trust the connection they share? Will they have any future
Sheila Schoenauer
While this was a decent book it just didn't keep me captivated. Evelyn kept irritating me. She was so far stuck in her own head that she couldn't even look at the door to the master bedroom without having an anxiety attack. Her hot and cold attitude toward Connor was annoying as well. I also have to say that for a 30 something year old woman she was still acting like a young 20 something taking everything said and done so seriously. Connor didn't help in the matters either. I get why he lied to ...more
Sarah Dale
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book from Lexi Hart and I really enjoyed it. She gave me a hero I shouldn't like but do, and a heroine I just adored. Lexi brought so many emotions from me in this one. The characters had so much depth and layers to them, the more that was revealed the more you loved them.

Stories that involve grief I usually avoid but this one was done well and some of the emotions involved I really related too.

After reading this book, the first in a new series I am looking forward to reading
Peggy
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A new author to me and I see there are more in this series. I had not read any of them but I am going back and buying a few to read. This story is about Connor and Evelyn. Evelyn just lost her fiancé, and she is lamenting. Her life changes when she finds Connor on her doorstep. Knowing if she doesnt help him he will die she has little choice but to take him in, shes pulled towards him in a way that she wasnt ever expecting to feel again and when they are forced to stay together waiting out a ...more
Kelly Graham
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lexi when not at work basically hides away in her beach house mourning the loss of her fiancé 3 years ago.
One stormy night while out for a run she stumbles across Connor, wet and injured claiming hes been in a boat accident.
Stuck together in her beach house for the weekend waiting out the storm and patching Connor up lexi starts letting down the barriers guarding her heart and Connors lies begin to diminish.
I enjoyed this book, theres alot of chemistry between the pair and with the attack on
Ree
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was really good.

This book has the right amount of pace, suspense, drama, humour and heat. I was caught up between its pages, unable to put it down. I liked the characters and overall plot. Connor has the right amount of mystery to appeal to a lonely woman living on her own, and enough sex appeal to make her second guess her morals. Evelyn as a heroine was relateable. Her grief is poignant, and her coping mechanisms are realistic.

I look forward to more in this series.

I voluntarily read &
Sharon
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wild weather weekend has Evelyn holed up in her home waiting out the storm. She is shocked when a worse for wear stranger shows up at her door.
Connor is a mystery wrapped in a riddle but their attraction is combustible as they spend an unforgettable time together.
Evelyn breaks from her norm and never expects to see him until she is attacked. When Connor is wrongly accused she continues to go above and beyond for longer than a weekend. As we get to know more about Connor the man and motives it
Granger McGringot
This book wasnt what I expected to read when I started. It's good. It started of a quick attraction with explosive chemistry. Thought it was gonna be your usual OTT, but nope. It was so much more; fueled with feelings from grieves, remorse, love, patience, and even self sacrifice. I liked how unpredictable the story went and how intricate and delicate, but also strong, relationship between MCs. I liked how Lexi Hart thrown in various topics into one melting pot; topics like second chances, self ...more
Carolyn
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is the first in a series. Evelyn is stranded in her beach home by a storm with spotty cellphone service, no electricity and a bleeding hunk of a man who may be an escaped convict. Connor is the hunky man and is concerned with the weird behavior of the woman who saved him. They end up doing the nasty, repeatedly, and part ways on Monday but thats just the beginning. There is also a crazy bff, an understanding mom, a nosy pushy parole officer, a great lawyer, a nasty date rapist, crazy ...more
Becky Wise
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One Wild Weekend with Connor is a healing passionate read. It is filled with fast attraction and erotic heat. This is a sexy read filled with the mystery of who and what Connor is. I say healing because for Evelyn it is and while reading this one you will see why. I'd say a little for Connor as well too by the end. Connor is a bit of mystery throughout this one. As the story goes on you finally get to know the true Connor and it is easy to see why woman are drawn to him. Evelyn is lovely and it ...more
Brittany Hively
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3. 75 stars!

I enjoyed this story. It took no time to dive right in and get hooked on the plot and characters. I wanted to know more and see what was going to happen.

I don't think the story was fluffy, but there was a lot of story and- without giving away spoilers- some pieces could have been a little more informative for a better flow and connection with one of the character's issues.

Overall not bad.

*Read in KU*
Christine Woinich
Shelves: yours-truly
A quick connection formed between Evelyn and Connor during a storm. Misunderstandings rip them apart. I cried when Evelyn realized the past needed to stay in the past, and that she needed to move forward. I loved how Connor tried to push her in the direction of her future. With all they had to learn about themselves as well as each other, I did not want to stop reading this story.

I received a copy of this story through Yours Truly Book Services, and this is my unsolicited review.
Alison Davis
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Evelyn is grieving over the loss of her fiance' and Conner is a bad boy. What could possibly go wrong?? This book was a fast paced, easy read that gave you action, drama, suspense and lots of sexy. The story line was very different from anything I have ever read and I found it interesting. It's a little different but that's what keeps your interest throughout the book because you can't figure out what is going to happen next.
CJ
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The author has again given us wonderful characters. Evelyn is living with grief that will not let her go. On a run on the beach, she finds Connor half dead and takes him into her home to try to save his life. They not only have a strong attraction, but he is able to break through her barriers so that she can find happiness.

Linda Ketter
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was quite an interesting story. You get glimpses into Connors life throughout the book but you dont get to the heart of it until the end. Yet he can read Evelyn so well and know exactly what is going on with her so easily. I love the champions he has in this story. He got a bum deal and they know it and hate it but they cant do anything about it.

I wish Connor and Evelyn the best life possible. They both deserve it.
Tania's Book Blog
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short but steamy romance with some drama. Connor and Evelyn met when she saved his life. On paper they werent any good for each other; she was still mourning the death of her fiancé 3 years earlier and Connor was just followed by trouble. He eventually saved her life but it was a whirlwind of events before they had their happily ever after. ...more
Lynn Stifle
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One Wild Weekend with Conner is the first book I've read by this author, and it was a fantastic read. This story is fast paced, intriguing, sexy, keeps drawing you in, and you will not be able to put it down. Evelyn and Connor are wonderful together and I definitely recommend you read it for yourself you won't regret it.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Another Life
  • Master of Revenge
  • The Better Choice
  • Game Changer (Change of Hearts, #1)
  • Living Hell (Lost & Found, #2)
  • Severance
  • Thirty-five and Single
  • Letters to Lincoln
  • Man Feast (Bergen Brothers #2)
  • Deadly Impressions (Hometown Heroes #2)
  • Pacific Blue (A Coastal Romance Book 2)
  • Kozart (Savage Beasts #1)
  • All I Want (Paradise Beach #1)
  • Secret Admirer
  • Vikings
  • Loving Juniper (Smoke Series, #3.5)
  • Heaven Sent (South Shore Beach, #2)
  • Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)
Lexi Hart is the naughtier version of YA author Sarah Addison-Fox.

When she's not fulfilling all her wild fantasies writing romance, she's living them at home with a hot dude, who just happens to also be a kick-ass dad and husband.

If you'd like to stay up to date follow via Amazon or sign up for Lexi's bi-monthly newsletter via www.lexihartromance.com

If you're looking for the next Christian Grey

One Wild Weekend with (10 books)
  • One Wild Weekend with Hunter (One Wild Weekend with, #2)
  • One Wild Weekend with Carter (One Wild Weekend with, #3)
  • One Wild Weekend with Sawyer (One Wild Weekend with, #4)
  • One Wild Weekend with Zander (One Wild Weekend with, #5)
  • One Wild Weekend with Luther (One Wild Weekend with, #6)
  • One Wild Weekend with Tyler (One Wild Weekend with, #7)
  • One Wild Weekend with Xavier (One Wild Weekend with, #8)
  • One Wild Weekend with Dexter (One Wild Weekend with, #9)
  • One Wild Weekend with Parker (One Wild Weekend with, #10)