Start by marking “Uninvited Love (Killers in Paradise #1)” as Want to Read:
Uninvited Love (Killers in Paradise #1)

Uninvited Love (Killers in Paradise #1)

On what was supposed to be the happiest day of Chelsea Thompsons life, she finds out that the man she loves unconditionally has been cheating on her.

Instead of going on her honeymoon with her new husband, she flees all the way from Chicago to Lanzarote on her own.

While shes there, she meets her next door neighbor, Aaron Easton. Hes sexy, fun and makes her feel alive, but
Kindle Edition
Published March 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Uninvited Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uninvited Love

Start your review of Uninvited Love (Killers in Paradise #1)
Tammy
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy this story had it all! Love that went wrong, a new love, a killer on the loose, drama and some heated moments. I was captivated at the first chapter , I needed to know who the killer on the loose was. I had my suspicions, but also couldn't quite figure it out. The new love between the lost broken souls, Chelsea and Aaron was a happy surprise. These two made me smile. Amazing 5 star read
Anne Donaldson
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
My favorite part of this book is the suspense element; KL Humphreys throws out just enough clues to both put you on the scent and throw you off it simultaneously, with a truly exciting and satisfying climax (to the story; put the filthy mind away!). As characters, I liked both Aaron and Chelsea, but some of the other characters were simply annoying. Aaron was particularly well written, and what a pleasure to have at least mentions of characters from KL Humphreys other books. The series is ...more
Amanda Stafford
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Two genres in one in this new story from K L Humpreys , love & murder/mystery . Chelsea & Aaron have both been let down by past loves but when they end up as neighbours they both fight the instant attraction that flares between them , as if fighting the chemistry between isn't hard enough add to the mix a serial killer who wants Chelsea as his next victim . There is just enough of romance , angst & tension in this book & i'm looking forward to rest of the series if this is the ...more
Bethany McNease
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Aaron and Chelsea are both well written characters! I loved being able to see the story from both sides. Aaron has regrets about how he acted when he was younger and Chelsea has her own heartache. Together they help each other heal. While there is a murder mystery in the story, I didn't really feel like it was a main part of the story. Good story!
Michele Del Rey
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Aaron and Chelsea both were great characters. I enjoyed the story and the chemistry. I also loved the suspense that occurred throughout. Great book all around.
Brienne Mahaffey
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aaron is just trying to turn his life around and live day to day, that doesnt include the new girl he sees on the beach, who just so happens to be staying next door.
Chelsea is not looking for a holiday hookup or anything more. After she finds out on her wedding day that her ex cheated on her, she needs this time away to get her self back on track.

But both cant deny the pull they feel for each other and when it becomes to much they give into it and have a fling. But what happens when feelings
Lori Hammons
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chelsea and Aaron have similar reasons for swearing off love, but they are drawn to one another like magnets. I loved how their insecurities are palpable and they listen to each other. Throw a serial killer into the mix and it make for an intensity I couldn't turn the pages fast enough for.
Jasmina
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-books
This new series by K.L. Humphreys started really interesting. I love how she intertwines romance and crime. How she finds a perfect balance between those two.

Chelsea is disappointed in love. She goes to her honeymoon alone but before that she has to show her strength and do what's best for her.
Aaron had a difficult past. And even if it was some time ago he can't forget about it and he decided to stay away from women
But what will happen when they meet? When sparks fly?
And what will happen when
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HELL! Uninvited Love checked off all my boxes (& then some) to make it the perfect read. Chelsea found out that her soon to be husband was cheating on her for some time, so instead of going on her honeymoon with a husband, she decides to go on her own. Aaron is her neighbor on said honeymoon, and boy is he HOT HOT HOT! However, Chelsea doesn't want anything more than friendship despite the chemistry they instantly have, since he doesn't live near her, and she isn't down with trusting ...more
Candy
Oh my! That was a great read! 5+ Stars
Chelsea just found out her fiance cheated one her before she was to walk down the aisle. Instead of honeymooning with her new husband, she takes the honeymoon by herself to find herself again. Aaron has been in Lanzarote for the last 5 years getting his life back on track so to speak. He's sworn off women...until he sees Chelsea. Will these go against the rules they set for themselves or will they give in? Oh and there's a killer running amuck.
K. L. you know
Krista
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dump your cheating fiance at the wedding, take off on your honeymoon by yourself, meet the hot club owner next door, oh and throw in a serial killer. What could possibly go wrong?! I loved the story and the characters. I would have liked to have heard a little more from the serial killer. He shows up at the beginning and then you don't really hear about him until the end, so you almost forget about him. That is probably what kept me from giving it a 5 star. K.L. is one of my favorites so I'm ...more
Sherry Haynes
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Uninvited Love has everything I like in a Romantic tale. It has betrayal, love (of course), chemistry and enough suspense to keep me turning the page. The bit of emotional rollercoaster from the events had me rooting for Aaron and Chelsea to find happiness despite all that has gone on in the past and events around them in the present.

Read to find out how Aaron and Chelsea handle an unexpected connection, explosive chemistry, and uninvited love.
Susan
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What can I say that wont give away too much?
This book is intense with a mixture of love, murder and mystery. It shows that kerry is truly an amazing author and that she can write more than just one genre. I loved loved her working girl series and her standalone "finding home" but this series already has me reeled in. great job kerry, can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Cynthia Carpenter
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chelsea and Aaron will have you on the edge of your seat right from the start. It's got everything you need and want from a book, Heat, twist, turns, emotions and so much suspense you won't be able yo stop reading it. I loved all parts of this book and can't wait to read more from her.
Nancy George
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a emotional roller coaster. Chelsea takes her break to find some rather scary things as well as well as Aaron. Neither of them were looking for Love, but Love has a mind of it's own. This is a do not miss book. The banter between Aaron and Chelsea is too good.
Shannon Godwin
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMGOODNESS this book is unbelievably great! With suspense & drama, hot chemistry between characters, youll be burning up the pages reading!i could not put the book down. The twists keeps things even more interesting. I absolutely love it!! ...more
Kelly
is currently reading it
Mar 21, 2020
Book Queen
Mar 25, 2020

• Forbidden Lust (Kingpin, #1)
  • Submitting to the Doctor (Cowboy Doms, #7)
  • Home Run: Lucas Brothers Book 6
  • The Perfect Stroke (Lucas Brothers, #1)
  • Curtain Call (Driven Dance Theater #1)
  • The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
  • Waiting for Him (Trident Security, #3)
  • Silas: Part Two (A Playboy's Lair Duet Book 2)
  • Silas (A Playboy's Lair Duet #1)
  • Angel (The Black Sentinels MC Series Book 1)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Rebel (Hellion MC Book 1)
  • Bishop (The Protectors #15)
  • The Wrong Game
  • Break and Enter (Callahan Security #1)
  • Fearless (Lionhearts, #1)
  • Not Negotiable (Trident Security, #3.5)
  • Topping the Alpha (Trident Security, #4)

A writer of Romantic Suspense and Contemporary Romance, KL hails from London UK but now resides in Ireland with her baby girl and fiancé.

Amazon - http://amzn.to/2a57Za9