Start by marking “Till I Found You” as Want to Read:

(The Broken Hero #1)

Former Navy SEAL, Julian “Booker” Cruz, joined an elite security ops agency with one goal in mind: to forget his past. With the overload of work, there’s no time for romance, nor does he want it. His rule—don’t mix business with pleasure. Until one assignment puts that rule to the test. Chloe Channing is not to discover his undercover role as her protective detail from an ...more
Published September 3rd 2019

Start your review of Till I Found You
Dora Koutsoukou
Nov 04, 2019 rated it liked it
3 ❤️⭐️s

The blurb caught my interest immediately. A beautiful romantic suspense story where Julian and Chloe’s emotions were so vivid and their chemistry was amazing. It was very well written and developed, good pace, dual pov, however there were various scenes that could have been left out - they only increased the length of the story.
I was slightly frustrated with Julian’s push and pull behaviour (yet justified) and also with his holding back because he lost his wife five years ago. It is not
Patricia
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Arc provided courtesy of Michelle Fernandez
All reviews are voluntary and my honest opinion.*

Michelle is a newish author to me but I found myself very entertained by her characters. I really loved this book.
Every now and then a book completely consumes you and leaves you speechless!

OMG!! I feel like I’ve been waiting for forever to read this book. I was so absorbed, ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL! Hands down, a must-read. Brilliant writing, You get more intrigue, more mystery and action.

Till I Found Yo
Fictional Bookboyfriends -Lainey
Michelle hit this book right out of the park! SUSPENSE. ROMANCE. ALPHA. SECURITY.
This was an amazing debut novel, it had everything i love in a book. Enough suspense to keep me engaged and turning the pages to see what was coming next and a romantic link to the story and the main characters of Chloe and Booker.
Jeeves Reads Romance
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A solid debut novel, this sexy and suspenseful book pairs a woman who has trouble remembering her past with a man who is trying to forget his. It’s well written, fast-paced, and interesting from start to finish. Fans of romantic suspense will enjoy this engaging read.

The story follows Julian “Booker,” a widower who works for a protection agency. When he discovers who the agency’s newest client is, he knows he has to get involved. He’s been struggling to move forward after the death of his wife,
Karin
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chloe and Booker had a instant chemistry when they first met but Booker doesn’t mix business with pleaser and Chloe is business. Fast forward and something happens to Chloe and Booker wants nothing more to protect her no matter the cost and Chloe wants her memories back. This book was chalk full is suspense around every corner and I really enjoyed it.

I voluntarily reviewed a advanced readers copy of this book
Booknook Reviews
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book had a lot to offer, insta-lust, family, grieving, forgiving, steamy parts and celebrating life. It was well written and I feel that it was too long. As a result, I felt bored at times.

C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
This is my first book by this author and it won't be my last. I never wanted to put this book down. Till I Found You sucks you in and holds you there until you’re completely unaware of everything happening around you. This is Booker and Chloe's story.

Chloe had amnesia due to past traumatic event that caused her mind to block out years of her past and not remember anything but ever so slowly fragments of her past were showing her glimpses in flashbacks and at first she wasn't sure if her mind was
Alicia Harrietha
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
From the first chapter I was in love with Julian "Booker" and his determination to protect someone he had only met once before. Julian is a former navy seal so that is already a huge swoon worthy factor already but he is sexy and sweet also. Chloe is having a tough go of it and she needs help, she gets it in Julian. Julian doesn't know it at first either but he needs her too!! The pull between them is more than they ever expected and makes for one hell of a good love story. I cannot wait for Til ...more
Lisa White
Apr 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Till I found You is the fist book in a series by Michelle Fernandez and what a book to start off with!!! There is just so much to this story besides the HEA that happens. Michelle Fernandez has outdone her self with this one. Mystry, love, hate, friends, family, tropical island, whose behind it? and more!!!

Being swept off your feet in the most romantic setting is not always easy. Lies being told who you are and why your there are not easy to accept. But when your world starts to unrveal and secr
Chantal Baxendale
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I did the unthinkable and read book 2 before book 1. After 'Till I kissed you' I had to read 'Till I found you' as I fell head over heels for the characters and the story. I'm thrilled to have gone on this ride with them all. This first book was written slightly differently and kept on jumping between dreams, memories and sometimes skipped parts only to mention them later as a memory so it was a bit strange, but it suited this particular story. The cover matched the book so well. It was beautifu ...more
Ashleigh
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Romantic Suspense has NEVER looked Sooo Good!

I found this to be a superb storyline that grabs you right from the start keeping you engrossed and on edge throughout the whole book!

Great characters that will keep your interest extremely well.
The chemistry, sweetness, and twists in plot kept things interesting.

I received a copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Anne-Marie Coman
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/30/2020)! 🎁
Tania
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters are interesting. Once I started I could not put the book down from start to finish you just could not get enough left you wanting more twists and turns with emotions that makes you want more for a former Navy Seal Julian now being Elite Security OPs sent to protect Chloe they are attracted to each other can they both move on.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout a
Susan Homan
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Till I Found You

Till I Found You (The Broken Hero Book 1)
Michelle Fernandez

Honestly if I could give this more than 5 stars I would. I can not believe that this is the debut novel by Ms. Fernandez. I am now a huge fan. This book had everything that I enjoy in a book - suspense, romance, angst, hot alpha male, sexy female doctor, ex navy seal, working in security, twists, amazing supporting characters. Julian "Booker" Cruz and Chloe Channing are instantly attracted to each other when they first me
Lizzi
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful story about fate and connections. Chloe and Booker have an undeniable attraction to each other and Chloe struggles to remember Booker from before due to her memory loss. I didn’t like that Booker put off telling Chloe the truth, but I understand why he did it. Loved the suspense and drama of this story and can’t wait for more of this series.
Stephanie Ditmore
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read by this author and I absolutely loved it. I loved Booker and Chloe together, she kind of showed up in his life when he wasn’t expecting it and had him feeling a connection, a spark with her that he never thought he’d ever feel again. But he’s working a job and she’s off limits, but he never forgot about her. When something tragic happens to Chloe, her memory is a little fuzzy and there are certain things she still can’t remember or easily forgets. A few weeks awa ...more
Ewa
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreaking,second chance beautiful romance
He has to protect her the way he unfortunately didn’t protect his wife. She try to remember past, he tries to forget.
Booker and Chloe met at some event two years ago. There was immediate chemistry between them but nothing happened after and it was reason for it.
Chloe was mugged, and a result of trauma has lost a some of memory.She doesn’t remember Booker ,she has feelings that they met somewhere before.
Chloe father suspected that she is in danger, an
Heather W
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great romantic suspense story...

"Till I Found You" is the first book in "The Broken Hero" series and an unbelievable debut novel by this author. I loved this story and the characters. Chloe and Julian (Booker) are well-developed characters, likable and relatable. They both have scars from their pasts to deal with as he tries to protect her. The storyline is well written, with danger, suspense, intrigue, and romance. This book engages your interest from the start and keeps it until the very end
marzimarzo
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He met her when he was on duty 2 years ago and she stayed in his thoughts since then even though all they did was exchange a few words and they didn't get to act on their mutual attraction. Knowing her life was in danger willed him to be her protector and take on the assignment of shadowing her undercover. He aimed to protect her life like he didn't get to protect his wife.
A lovely book about a protective man and a woman under attack and the healing power of love that brings them together.

I rece
KL Cassanello
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Booker and Chloe met at a charity event two years ago, and there was immediate chemistry. In the interim since then, her mother died in an auto accident, and Chloe was mugged, and has lost a good chunk of memory as a result of her trauma. She doesn't remember Booker at all. Her father has received info that she's in danger, and Booker is charged with keeping her safe, with the caveat that she can't know that. This is a great book - suspense, romance, beautiful heroine, gorgeous security guy.

I re
Kristina Simkins
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading ‘Till I Found You’. This story is an action packed page tuner romance. A great story line and amazing characters wouldn’t allow me to put this book down.

One chance meeting of only a few minutes was all it took for Booker and Chloe. Years later Booker is put on protection detail for Chloe and it allows them to have a “second chance” at what only a few word started those few years ago. Chloe’s life is in danger and Booker is drowning in memories of the past that are mixin
Mrs K Bartholomew
Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it
This book just scraped a 3* from me as I got bored readings it. The characters are interesting, the plot good but I just felt there was a whole lot of unnecessary dialogue and text which seemed to drag the book along rather than have a good flow that kept you interested and desperate to know what happens next. I would give this author another go as she does write well but hopefully future books won't be as padded with seemingly pointless conversations.
Lori
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the characters, they both had tragic pasts but were so beautifully written. The suspense in this book had me reading all night! I couldn't stop! I had to know what was going to happen next and how Booker and Chloe were going to handle it.
This is the first book that I have read by Michelle Fernandez and I have to say she is a phenomenal writer! I will definitely be reading more from her.
Maja
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was such an incredible book. A perfect read. I was reading this author for the first time, but this book had everything. Action, humor between characters. Booker aka Julian Cruz works for a security firm KSIG when one day he steals the case from his co-worker because he recognizes the client.

poppy
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This is my first read from this author and it will not be my last. This is Booker and Chloe's story these two have lots of chemistry and the attraction between them is immediate but his job is to keep her safe. This was a great read the storyline was really interesting and had me hooked. I enjoyed this book and would recommend it.
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me, but she is certainly one to look out for in the future. Booker and Chloe have an instant connection between them, but she is off limits, and he has a job to do. This is a well written story which had me intrigued and hooked throughout, and I recommend for all.
Kimberly
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romantic suspense read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable read.

Jamie
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chloe is the unexpected for Julian, the desire he has for her is one he thought he had lost long ago. She has so many questions about herself and her past, the chemistry between them is magic.

J. Ockenhouse
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Each page pulls you into the deep end. The build up is great.

I enjoyed my time with these characters. Booker and Chloe have an insta-good romantic suspense journey that we get to embark with them. Buckle up. I received an ARC for an honest and voluntarily review.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Thresholds
  • A Country Christmas
  • Defenseless Hearts (Playing for Keeps #2)
  • Mogul (Price of Fame, #3)
  • In Love With My Best Friend
  • One Complicated Christmas
  • Thin Ice (Legacy Series)
  • Desecrating Eden
  • Famous (The Power of Three Love #3)
  • Intercepted Hearts (Playing for Keeps #1)
  • Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas, #4)
  • A Farmer's Christmas
  • Waste of Handsome (Carolina Waves, #2)
  • Storms of Summer
  • Never Too Late
  • Aaron's Heart (Lake Hope #2)
  • Royal Disgrace (Cake Love, #5)

The Broken Hero (2 books)
  • Till I Kissed You