Start by marking “Kisses and Warfare” as Want to Read:
Kisses and Warfare

Kisses and Warfare

The woman he loved died.
And I’m what’s left standing.
I didn’t know I would fall for him. He is, after all, my enemy.
I set out to break his heart. And that’s what I plan to do. Splatter it into a million pieces.

He’s an asshole, you see.
He runs this town. And he thinks he can run me too.
Well, he can’t.
And he can think again.

Most women don’t fall at the feet of a man lik
Published May 5th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Kisses and Warfare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kisses and Warfare

Start your review of Kisses and Warfare
CLiK Books
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kisses and Warfare - T. L. Smith
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Another extraordinary story from T. L. Smith that will stir you.
Kat sets out to make Blaze fall in love with her so she can cut him down and break his heart but these two have too much chemistry to ignore.
Two people with very different burdens but one incendiary combination. Blaze must do right by his MC brothers but needs to protect Kat at all costs while Kat’s priority is her sweet baby girl.
A story full of lust, passion, love and family. Definitely
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Full disclosure. I DNFd around the 45% mark and then I skimmed to the end. So in all fairness, I'll refrain from rating it for that reason.

Sadly this just wasn't for me. The story felt disjointed. There were some continuity issues. Some things that just made little to no sense. In the blurb it says that "the woman he loved died" but in the book, Blaze says, "I didn't love Tanika, but I saw the pain she was hiding from everyone and we bonded over that." The way that the Prologue starts alludes t
Keri Loves Books
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It’s a fiery match up!!! The sassy strip club manager is about to bring the MC prez to his knees. This enemies-to-lovers romance will set your kindle ablaze!

Kat set her sights on Blaze. She decided she’s going to make him love her, then break his heart and she lets him know her plan. She’s a sexy single mom and she’s been burned before. She just wants a little fun and Blaze is just the right man for her to use.

They know each other because his brother is with her sister. Family gatherings have a
Jan
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
"But how can you tell a temptress no, when she looks like a godess"

Kat is badass, I love a strong heroine and this single mum is definitely all that and really knows how to put this MC President in his place with no effort.

Another brilliant read from TL Smith.

Blaze is the brother of Marcus and Kat is the sister Rochelle from the previous book but it can be read as a standalone.

A page turner, I loved it, Kisses and Warfare has a perfect balance of what's going on in Blaze and Kat' s life with
Tees_BookCave
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kisses and Warfare by T.L. is a complete stand-alone book although is connected to Kisses and Lies. Each Book can be read in any order.

From the moment I started this book, I was completely hooked into the story that this author had created. In this book we meet Blaze and Kat. For those of you who have read Kisses and Lies you may recognise these two. Blaze being the older brother to Marcus and Kat being sisters with Rochelle.

This is Blaze and Kat’s Story!

Blaze is the president of the Exile MC
Kara (Rotella Reads)
Apr 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Blaze and Kat's story was such a tantalizing game of cat and mouse! From the first few sentences, you just knew these two were going to be the most delicious type of trouble.

I was enthralled with Kat's character, her sassy personality and her ability to let no one tear her down. She was on her own against the world. I loved the dedication she had to her infant daughter. I loved her connection with her family. I also appreciated her desire to do well in her profession, despite feeling a bit of sh
Julie
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Blaze, he’s one intense, alpha. But when he met Kat, a sassy, independent woman who speaks hers mind, she’s not intimidated by him at all and does exactly what she wants, he finds his world in a turmoil.

The chemistry between these two is explosive and they both fight their way through the hot attraction, neither wanting to admit there’s more.

A great story, it was an addictive read with awesome characters and I found it it hard to put down.
I highly recommend this book.
Rhonda Ziglar
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 SIZZLING BLAZE STARS!! Blaze is EVERYTHING!! T.L. Smith has the best book boyfriends EVER. Kat and Blaze have so much chemistry,
fun bantering and lots of sexiness to steam up your Kindle. I loved catching up with Marcus and Rochelle from Kisses and Lies. I loved this book and I know you will too, so make sure to 1-Click.
Jean Dewsbury
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kat Tulip and Blaze Stone are two strong characters that don't back down. Kat managers a strip club, with fair but strict rules. Her rules. That is until the new owner takes over.

Blaze Stone is the president of a MC club and everyone around him follows his rules except for Kat or as Blaze keeps calling her full name Katarina.

These two make a great feisty couple determined not to fall for one another. Blaze's brother Marcus has taken up with Rochelle who happens to be Kat's sister.
Kat is a singl
Na
Jul 05, 2020 rated it liked it

Oh, I loved to be back in the world of Kisses and Lies! It's always great to meet the people again you fell for in another book. And I had a great time reading Kisses and Warfare even though I had some trouble getting into the story line.

Although I enjoyed reading this book, I had some trouble really loving it. First of all there was no real development in the relationship between Kat and Blaze and it was hard for me to connect with them as a couple. The attraction was clearly there and
Joelle
This ended up being a really cute story with a little bit of of suspense but,what it really did was focus on the two main characters Blaze and Kat and of course Annabelle.

We loved Kat as she was a strong and independent women who was a single mom and a great one at that. We loved her from the onset of the story as she was mouthy and crass and one who knows how to use her women wiles.

Blaze- He was the MC's Prez and brother to Marcus and both men were broken and hard a emotionally closed off until
The Book Fling
Apr 30, 2020 rated it liked it
❤️❤️❤️ 3/5 hearts!

It took me a while to get into the story line. The very first chapter had me confused with the time line. It jumped around, and I wish it was stayed in order. In the blurb it says Blaze loved the women that died, but in the book he said " I didn’t love Tanika" and "I could have loved Tanika given time". It also does come off as that would be a major focus in the book, but I felt like it was a minor side story. Blaze has always had commitment issues though, and it seemed like th
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
If you’ve read Kisses and Lies then you have met Blaze Stone and Kat Tulip before. Kat wanted a wild time away from her hectic life as a single mom so when she meets the president of the Exile MC she thinks that he is the exact distraction she needs. Sadly, Blaze Stone isn’t someone you mess with. Blaze is a tough guy, president of his MC and very closed off. He isn’t sure if he wants to strangle Kat or Kiss her...maybe both! They come from separate worlds but this feisty red head might be just ...more
Karen Sedgman
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yay was so happy we got more of this series, it can be read as a standalone or together l enjoyed it together! I so enjoyed Kisses And Warfare! Loved Kat & Blaze's enemies to lovers story! This story had drama, it was hot and steamy! Perfect ending! Oh l loved getting more of Rochelle and Marcus it was so good! ...more
Alison Chewning
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I enjoyed Kisses and Warfare. This book was another knockout by this author. Kisses and Warfare is an exciting and enticing read that will grab you on the first page and keep you on your toes. The characters were great and enjoyable to read.
Heather andrews
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Blaze is really unfiltered, “yes, you’re interesting to watch. Even with all that damn attitude.” Kat knows her man well, “like you’re picturing me naked again.” My eyes roam over her from top to bottom. “You are.” I loved this book, I freaking adored Blaze.
Teresa Lara
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series and Mc
Blaze and Kat grabbed my heart and squeezed
Broken intense emotional heart stopping love story
So ready for more
Caroline F
I had mixed feelings about this story.

Kat is single mother determined to be independent. Blaze is the president of one of the local MC clubs. They have lust for days between them. Kat wants to make him fall in love with her. He doesn't know what love is. However, when her life is threatened, it makes him realise just what he could lose.

I struggled a little with this story. It often felt disjointed and I didn't feel much empathy for either of the main characters. I had no idea why Kat seemed to
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Apple
Amazon
Amazon UK
Amazon AUS
B&N
Kobo

The independent badass force of Kat collides (at her choice) with the stone wall that is Blaze and neither of them is the same after. Blaze is numb and cold, and doesn't know love, doesn't recognize it, and damn sure isn't planning on feeling it when Kat decides to upend his world and break him. And yet, somehow he's feeling something he doesn't understand for her, and her baby, which is really odd considering he doesn't like kids, at all. But Kat and
Juli
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book (given by author)...

This is Kat, Rochelle’s older sister, and Blaze’s, Marcus’ younger brother’, story.

If you read Kisses and Lies (which you totally should) you know about Blaze and Tanika’s relationship and how it ended tragically. Also you know how Blaze treated Kat like crap and she ma de vow to break his heart and man-oh-man did that woman lead him on merry chase.

I enjoyed the entire book even when Blaze was being his ultimate turd-self. Kat was so
Stephanie Ditmore
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Blaze and Kat were explosive together. Each with their own baggage to deal with, but more alike than they think. With Blaze still dealing with the death of Tanika and his hate for Rochelle, the last thing he needed was her sister Kat to come barreling into his life and that she did. Kat is a strong woman, fiery, sassy and speaks her mind, and these two are a perfect match for each other. The dance between these two, the banter, the sexual frustration is off the charts. Kat wants him and knows it ...more
Poppy1102
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: t-l-smith
Kat and Blaze are ace!!!!

This can be read as a standalone but I think that would be pure silly because you'd be missing out on SOOOO much! So I say start with Kisses and Lies!
This book isn't as dark as KAL or some of Smith's other books but it's still as delish!!

We meet both Blaze and Kat in Kisses and Lies, Blaze is Marcus' brother and Kat is Rochelle's sister.
Blaze is the president of an MC club and the typical playboy who doesn't believe in love! He can't understand how Marcus has done an
Gayle
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Why, just why?

Again as I sit here writing my review, I find myself in love with a first class a-hole and I have absolutely no clue how it happened.
I never fall for them……EVER.

But yet here we are!

Blaze is more than your average a-hole. Seriously the guy is made of stone. Emotionless and cold, he gives nothing up. Oh no wait yes he does…..He gives his anger, attitude, smart mouth, opinion and arrogance frequently and makes no apologies for it either.

So why did I fall so hard?

Because how could yo
Donna
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I didn't know what to expect but what I got was really enjoyable. I've read most of this authors books. She always writes really strong, dominant men but she also has a knack of writing women that are badass and ballsy. And Kat is one of those women.

Kat and Blaze's story isn't one that is conventional at all. It raw, full of truth and denial all at once. Kat's final statement from Kisses and Lies was the opening really for this book. It was pretty much sexual fuelled
Lita Thomas
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kisses and Warfare by TL Smith is Kat and Blaze's story. We met them in Kisses and Lies. Kat is Rochelle's wild and rebellious sister. Now a new mother she is trying to tone down her wild lifestyle. However Blaze is something different. He is Marcus's brother and president of a MC. Kat and Blaze have a love / hate relationship. Matter of fact Kat's mission is make Blaze fall in love with her then break his heart. The best laid plans don't always work out the way we want them to and this one blew ...more
Kari Hansen
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Blaze is a man with a painful past whose only focus is his MC until Kat comes crashing in his life. She is determined to make him fall in love with her so that she can break his heart, but he is more to determined to show her that he has the upper hand.

Kat manages a strip club, but her life revolves around her daughter. She and Blaze know each other not only through their families but because his MC frequents her club. The chemistry between them is off the charts but he is a man who wants no com
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Blaze and Kat get their story, and what a story it is. Kat is her own heroine. She is unapologetically fierce and determined.. no one dares to cross her and I loved her feisty, no nonsense approach to life. Having a daughter has made her harder and more determined to protect and yet softer and more willing to appreciate love and family.
Blaze is hardened by life and an awful upbringing. We don’t hear much about his life or his journey into the MC and I think I would have liked more background to
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 stars!!

This is a follow up from “Kisses & Lies”, and is Blaze’s story.

Ok I loved Marcus and Rochelle in book one. His dark to her light... but these two!! Hot damn!! Blaze and Kat are hot. They are explosive and hard headed and everything I love.

Kat is not a weak woman. She knows what she wants and she takes no shit. Blaze doesn’t do love and he sure as shit can have whatever he wants. That is why they call him Prez!!

The sexual tension between these two is off the chain!! Your left panting
Diane
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ADDICTING SERIES A MUST HAVE FOR SURE!!!!
I voluntarily review a copy of "KISSES AND WARFARE" TL. Smith you out did yourself this was one fantastic storyline a rollercoaster ride if you've ever been on one, well this takes you on quite the ride full of danger, suspense, intrigue, sass, banter, humor, angst, fiestiness, passion, twists that make you read to very the end.
Blaze Stone is the Pesident of Exile MC he and his brother Marcus aka Reap had the worst childhood growing up they don't know what love really is never had it.
Rochelle an
Diane Plourde TDC Book Reviews

A great 5 star romantic/suspense story. I was hooked from the very first page read to the last one.

Kat is trying to be a single mother and work. So she doesn’t have time for the likes of her new boss, Blaze. They know each other but she can’t stand him. He fights his attraction for her. They are quite the pair.

It was intriguing and entertaining. It was suspenseful too. Kat and Blaze made things quite interesting. I loved their bantering. I wish I could tell you it’s a standalone but in my opin
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • Delinquent Demons (Paranormal Prison)
  • Splinters of You (Retired Sinners MC #1)
  • Wildfire (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #3)
  • A Royal Mistake (The Rooftop Crew, #2)
  • Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy (Hollywood, #1)
  • Hell Hath No Fury
  • Southern Chance (Southern, #1)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Stone Princess (Tin Gypsy, #3)
  • Lost Girl (Aston Creek High #2)
  • Collided (Dirty Air, #2)
  • Operation Bailey Babies (The Baileys, #6.5)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • The Fall of Sin
  • Wraith
  • Lucky Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Hard Pass (Trophy Boyfriends, #1)
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L. Smith loves to write her characters with flaws so beautiful and dark that you can’t turn away from. Her books have been translated into several languages. If you don’t find her in her home town of Queensland, Australia you can usually find her travelling around the world to sitting on a beach in Bali, to exploring Alcatraz in San Francisco or walking the streets ...more