Start by marking “Ruthless Princess (Mafia Royals, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ruthless Princess (Mafia Royals, #1)

Ruthless Princess

(Mafia Royals #1)

A mafia romance about best friends turned enemies by Rachel Van Dyken, the number one New York Times bestselling author of the Eagle Elite series.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend…
I never thought my father would ask this of me, to become the second generation at Eagle Elite University, to rule with an iron fist, and to take care of anyone who gets in our way.
But ever sinc
ebook
Published May 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Ruthless Princess, please sign up.

Start your review of Ruthless Princess (Mafia Royals, #1)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Five stars and two twirls!

They are the children of the leaders of two of the five families. Junior Nicolasi and Serena Abandonato we’re doomed from the moment they first fell in love. Their parents had been through it in the past, when members of the families fell in and out of love with each other. They knew that jealousy , hurt and anger can start wars between friends and family. So they made it a rule that their kids can’t get together. No kissing, no dating, no falling in love. The punishmen
Amo Jones
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FAVORITE BOOK OF 2020 ALERT

If you follow me on the Gram, you would have witnessed my raving about this book. This was my FIRST RVD book and now I'm about to start her Eagle Elite series.

I'm going to start by saying that I find it very difficult to find time to read these days, and when I do, the book must have been EPIC because I can't afford to spend my time on anything short of that.

Writing. THE. WRITING. I ate her writing up all the way through. The prose was probably one of the best that
Elle Kennedy
A mafia romance about best friends turned enemies by Rachel Van Dyken, the number-one New York Times bestselling author of the Eagle Elite series.

He used to kiss me like I was his oxygen.
Now he looks at me like I’m his poison.

With each breath, we make our vows of hate.
Until disaster strikes...

Sending me into his arms and heart forever.
Our love started a war even hatred couldn’t end.

With each punishing kiss we fall deeper.
They will kill us for this.
And for the first time in my life.
I welcome deat
Nas
Mar 28, 2020 marked it as to-read
best friends to lovers to enemies to lovers trope???
mafia??
another eagle elite spin off???
i would like to read this now. please i need it

this is serena and junior's book? Phoenix's son and Nixon's daughter??? omg my heart is not ready for this beauty
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Ruthless Princess brings us the next generation of the cosa nostra. If you haven't read the OG books (the Eagle Elite series), its totally fine. These are about their kids, so the parents are present, but you don't need to know their story to understand Serena, Junior, Asher, Izzy, and the rest of the cousins.

I will say this about the Eagle Elite crew: they all had rough childhoods as part of the mafia and I never imagined they would put their kids in this position. But, that is me trying
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "The Phoenix has risen!!! stars***

IT'S LIVE!!!!

"Our love was impossible.
And I knew more than her -how easy love could start a war."

Wow!!!! Just wow!!! I'm really impressed with this world that Rachel Van Dyken has create in here!!!!
The next generation is even more impressive than the first one!!!!
I won't hide to you that some times the things that were happening in here were seeming unreal, but this crazy world of brutality it might exist somewhere out there!!!!
This story was full o
BookSmacked
Buckle up folks and prepare to get engrossed in this story of the inner struggles between love and obligation. I’m obsessed with this next generation of mafia royalty.

And to think this is just the beginning…

This book will have you reaching blindly for your popcorn. The visuals brought forth by RVD so captivating that you won’t want to look away from the pages as the scenes play out in your head.

That’s literally how I feel typing out this review as I sit here going through the moments. And tho
K. Bromberg

He used to kiss me like I was his oxygen.
Now he looks at me like I’m his poison.

With each breath, we make our vows of hate.
Until disaster strikes...

Sending me into his arms and heart forever.
Our love started a war even hatred couldn’t end.

With each punishing kiss we fall deeper.
They will kill us for this.
And for the first time in my life.
I welcome deat
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
(3.4-3.5 stars)
The Next generation of Mafioso and second generation at Eagle Elite University is here with the “families” children. This follows friends to enemies Junior Nicolasi and Serena Abandonato. These two are like fire and water, hot and cold but sizzle off the pages. As the heirs to their mafia families there is only one important rule to follow. DO NOT get involved with the other families in a romantic way. Well, that might be hard for these two to abide by. Can they get their friends
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
****AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ****

5 NEW KINGDOM CROWNS

Omg!!!!! I said before and I’ll say it again. THIS WORLD IS MY FAVORITE MAFIA WORLD. You can’t change my mind. Bring on more. I need more.

I fell in love with the first generation of the Eagle Elite, and Ruthless Princess, book one (stand-alone) in the second generation, starts off with a bang.

Junior. Savage and I love him. Serena. A bad b*tch. They are fire together, and I couldn’t get enough of them. Their love is all consuming, the take
Abstract
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
arc-final
all-the-stars

warning: None of you are prepared for this book!!! let me repeat, none of you!!! it's absolutely mind-blowing!!!

“And in another life, your father wouldn’t kill me for loving you. I would have seen you pregnant with my children; I would have my ring on your finger. I would have your blood etched on my fucking soul, and I would give you my name.” Tears dripped off my chin as I nodded my head. “Serena Nicolasi.” I gasped and then changed my mind. “No. Serena De Lange-Ni
Keri Loves Books
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My favorite queen of mafia romance is back with the next generation! It's going to get HOT and bloody. They will experience a whole other form of growing pains. Their mistakes come with dire consequences. Breaking the rules could mean forfeiting your life.

The mafia family's have created their own soldiers to take over their dynasty. The offspring have come into their own and they are ready to rule. Sexy, calculating and driven. This group is ready for a new beginning. Forget the sins of their fa
Beatrice Masaluñga
ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Valentine PR!

I am truly excited for Rachel Van Dyken's new mafia series featuring the next generation of characters. I've always loved The Eagle Elite and Elite Bratva Brotherhood series. It's a whirlwind journey for all the characters and now, we enter a new chapter. Regardless which series you read first, Mafia Royals can be read as a standalone series. You won't get lost as the author left a guide and a brief background from th
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
MOTHERFUCKING AMAZING!!! Next day what am I doing? Still thinking about the ride Rachel took me on. 😭😭😭 Top read of 2020. Unforgettable.

Review to come.
Krystal
Truthfully, there was quite a bit of this book that was just not my cup of tea. And in fact, I was actually expecting to rate it lower, however, there were a few scenes in this story that saved it from being a total disaster in my opinion.

Because I like to end on a positive note whenever possible, I am going to start off with all the things I didn't like about this story. (view spoiler)
queen_of_the_books_18
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
TOP BOOK OF 2020

And that ladies and gents is how it’s done!

To live meant to bleed for the Family. To die, meant to turn your back on blood.

Anyone who knows me knows of my love for Rachel Van Dyken’s Mafia books and she did not let me down with Ruthless Princess.

Ruthless Princess is a brand new mafia series from RVD and you DO NOT need to read her Eagle Elite series to read this one... BUT if you have read that series then you will enjoy this book so much more!

Hate you for as long as we both
Escape into a Booksite
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, favourites
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

Well. Where do I start? I was on edge for literally this whole book. Junior and Serena were everything. The tension between them, whether they were hating each other or loving each other, was palpable.

This was a really great way to start off this new series about the second generation of Eagle Elite. It was like going back to the start, for this new gen, except way way more intense. Its the mafia we know and love, however its inte
Rhonda Ziglar
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 DEADLY SEXY STARS!! OMG....This book had me on the edge of my seat all the way through. Serena and Junior's story is deadly, sexy, hot, drama, family and friends and will keep you flipping pages. This mafia story was so different....it hooked me right away. I can't wait for the next book. You must read this book and hook yourself.
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
I am so thrilled to read this book that I devoured it from start to finish. Took me forever though to write and post my review probably becaue I don't know where to start and how to start it. My only goal is, and I hope I delivered it well is to tell you to READ Ruthless Princess with an open mind, savour it and hopefully you'll get addicted to it just like what it did to me.

So here goes...

Reading Rachel Van Dyken's works never gets old. As an avid fan of her mafia books, I thought for one I al
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 “As long as we both shall live” Stars”

I love mafia romances. So when I read this blurb and knew this author had written another highly rated mafia series, I decided to jump on board. I did not read the prior series which was about all the parents of the children in this series. This new series said that it could be read as a standalone series and that you did not need to read the prior series, but I think I would have had a better handle on the families if I had read the prior series in my opi
EducatedBookFreak
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What the heck did I just read?!? This book has absolutely slayed every part of me. Just when I thought Rachel couldn’t get any better, She proves I am wrong! my obsession with everything RVD continues!! I AM FREAKING OUT AFTER FINISHING THIS BOOK!! Sitting on the edge of my seat, wanting to cry, and laugh and throw my kindle all at the same time - yep that was ME!!

This book was freaking EVERYTHING to me. Hands down, one of my TOP 3 reads of this year!! Rachel Van Dyken is brilliant and amazing
Jessica Alcazar
I didn’t jump on the RVD train until very recently, so I had zero background into her mafia word wizardry before I began this book. To say I was shocked by the time I finished it, is an understatement. It wasn’t so much this book that shocked me, even tho I found it to be riveting, I was more shocked at the fact that I hadn’t read any of her books in the mafia world before now! Ya’ll, there are too many authors and not enough hours!! Someone is gonna have to come up with a way to fix that!

The
KeelyReadsRomance
This was my first Rachel Van Dyken book. She has been on my TBR, and I just haven't gotten around to it. Well now I'm not sure what I was thinking because this book was amazing. It makes me want to go back and read the Eagle Elite series. However, she says that you don't need to have read the Eagle Elite series to read Ruthless Princess. This is the next EE generation and she's right. I did not feel lost having not read the OG Eagle Elite. Now for Ruthless Princess.....

This book was dark, dirty,
Jypsy
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Valentine PR for a complimentary copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

Ruthless Princess
By: Rachel Van Dyken

REVIEW ☆☆☆☆☆
If you had told me a year ago that I would love to read mafia fiction, I would have called you crazy. But, here I am. I have finished Ruthless Princess by Rachel Van Dyken, and it was amazing. There is something about her writing that glues my kindle to my hands, and to the detriment of everything else, I can't put it down. This
Simply Honest
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Arc kindly provided for an honest review ❤️

This review will be a little vague since I don’t want to give anything away!

This is a standalone and a brand new series; The kids turn to rule and omg if you loved RVD’s EE series, you’ll adore this one! I definitely did!

It did have the fathers presence but the next generation are on a league of their own! 💯 The main characters and their love are perfection and I just laughed so hard but I also swooned so damn much. Rachel did an excellent job in givi
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
May 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4-4,5 stars

What a fantastic read, I really enjoyed it! I was hooked and I find the story addictive! This was a dark and intense read! It has a great plot and interesting characters!

I loved the pace and I was intrigued!Serena and Junior's romance is slow burn with all the feels!Their love was pure!

I loved the writing a lot! Rachel Van Dyken did an amazing job!
Brandy Q
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rachel is the queen of mafia!! Each time she releases a new book I think “there’s no way she can top that”...well once again I am sitting here & shocked. I knew Serena would be a badass. She had no choice—Nixon & Mo’s ruthlessness and Trace’s heart! And Junior...he has moved in to my #2 spot (Nixon is still #1;)) every girl wants a guy who will die for her {swoon}. I am in love with this mafia generation. Bonus we get to see all the parents too🖤🖤 ...more
Becca
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is that I was at a loss for words even days after reading this book. Ruthless Princess is Rachel's best mafia book to date. It's gritty, raw, emotional, and HOT HOT HOT.

Mafia, the next generation, is no joke. There are rules. Rules not to be broken. But the heart wants what the heart wants and for Serena - she wants Junior - her best friend but sworn enemy.

This book will push you emotionally. The next generation of the Elect at Eagle Elite has amped up the fear factor to a whole ne
Tracey Vuolo
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ruthless Princess evoked every emotion out of me and then threw me for a loop as the twists and turns blew my mind! Rachel Van Dyken surprised and excited me with this second generation of Mafia. Junior and Serena are explosive, bada$$, sexy, and trapped in a life and situation that didn’t ask for. The intensity, raw sexiness and hot as hell desire these two possess is spectacular and I could not get enough! Don’t even get me started on the others - especially Asher. This generation is sharp, ho ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Crowned by Fate (Crowned #2)
  • Rafe (Arizona Vengeance #6.5)
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • Fashion Jungle
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Reckless Memories (Wrecked, #1)
  • Big Ben (See No Evil Trilogy, #1)
  • The Saint
  • Do You Want Me?
  • Fallen Crest Campout: A Fallen Crest/Crew crossover novella
  • Operation Bailey Babies (The Baileys, #6.5)
  • The Ninth Inning (The Boys of Baseball, #1)
  • Bullseye: The Monsters Within Duet Book 1
  • Temper (Knights of Fury, #3)
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)
  • Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security, #4)
  • See No Evil (The Society #1)
  • Damage
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...

Mafia Royals (5 books)
  • Scandalous Prince (Mafia Royals, #2)
  • Mafia King (Mafia Royals, #3)
  • Destructive King (Mafia Royals, #4)
  • Fallen Dynasty (Mafia Royals, #5)