Start by marking “Scandalous Prince (Mafia Royals, #2)” as Want to Read:
Scandalous Prince (Mafia Royals, #2)

Scandalous Prince

(Mafia Royals #2)

The Woods are Lovely, dark, and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go, before I sleep —Robert Frost

I was born under fire and swore to protect her until my dying day, I just never knew that one day, I'd be the very monster I was protecting her from.
She didn't know it was me.
She didn't know that I had no choice and would do it again and again to save her.
I may
Published September 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Scandalous Prince, please sign up.
Rachel Dyken part of a series new characters ;) But you still see Serena and Junior they have a major part in this book ;) It's about Breaker and Violet…morepart of a series new characters ;) But you still see Serena and Junior they have a major part in this book ;) It's about Breaker and Violet(less)

Start your review of Scandalous Prince (Mafia Royals, #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
“Most enemies hide in plain sight, waiting for the day to step out and fight!”

The following ratings are out of 5:
Audio/Narration: 🎧🎧🎧🎧
Romance: ❤️💙💜💛💚
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📕📗📘📙
World building: 🌎🌏🌍🌎
Character development: 👤👤👤👤

The setting: Chicago & Seattle

The Hero(s): Breaker Campisi - the adopted son of the Campisi famiglia. Breaker has been in love with Violet as long as he can remember. They are under the same rules as the other children of the five families and face death if they fall in
Mickeysreads
Sep 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, three-star, 2020-read
3 Stars

Plot
Violet and Breaker have been in love with each other since they were kids, they were each other’s anchors but their love had to be kept a secret as they never could have taken their relationship to the next step because of their family. As Violet was the daughter of the Senator, Chase Abandonato
And Breaker was just the son of the Capo, Tex Campisi.

Chase had assigned Breaker to be Violets bodyguard but always threatened him to not touch his innocent daughter. Breaker tried his best to
Sentranced Jem
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5-stars, arc-2020

I am honestly having a hard time writing this because I want to say so much yet not spill the spoilers BUT OMG this book is crazy good. I don’t even know where to begin.. Do I start once again with explaining my love for this familia? Because let me tell you, I LOVE the Costa Nostra.
As much as I love Nixon , Chase Abandonato captured a piece of my heart ever since Eulogy….  And knowing what I know, that
1: Chase Abandonato is a scary MotherF****r.
That I quote “ His rage is legendary. Just
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
I'm here counting the hours until the next book is released. And that's all.

For now.
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
"One day I will have you, Violet Abandonato, and it will be my name you scream...not his."

WHAT HAS RACHEL DONE TO MY HEART AND SOUL?!

I was super fucking honoured and lucky to read this remarkable angst-fest early! I'm still speechless! I literally could not put this book down. It was a roller coaster from beginning to end! I adore each and every one of the characters in this series. I want to be a part of their families! The ball busting and epic banter between the guys, AND the girls, the pare
Jen
I am in love with this series! This series is about the second generation of the "Eagle Elite" series. I might add that if you are into Mafia romances, then I highly recommend the Mafia Royals series, as well as the Eagle Elite series. They all are extremely entertaining, suspenseful, sexy, and down right unputdownable!!!

In "Scandalous Prince" we get the story of Violet and Breaker. Their story is full of angst, and will have you hooked to your Kindle, with Real Life taking a back seat to their
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 “My Blood For Yours” Stars

Breaker Campisi and Violet Abondonato, the bodyguard and the princess, best friends who have feelings for each other but their parents forbid love between the offsprings. Once you say No, you know that it only heightens the need to be together. Breaker knows that Violet’s father would never bless their union and would likely kill him for even thinking it could be possible. But something happens to these two that changes their entire relationships for good and bad. And
Beatrice Masaluñga
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, arc
ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Scandalous Prince is bloody genius. I was so engrossed with the story that I didn't see the plot coming. That makes me look like a dumbass given that there's a lot of clues. I guess I just let the story took me over.

The story is about Violet Abandonato and Breaker Campisi. The rules standstill -- they strictly cannot engage in an intimate relationship like Serena and Junior did. In the previous books, we all know Violet is a mafia princess and
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Web-Photo-Editor Hell, I was her demon. And now I was wiping her tears and holding her close. I was no saint. I was the darkness that chased her. I was what haunted her dreams, I was her nightmare, and yet she held me like I was the knight that had ridden in on my white horse—she was right about one thing— the horse was white, but the knight was no servant to the king —he was fallen , and she’d singlehandedly resurrected him, not realizing something
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
"It was over before it started. "

HOME. One word that best describes how I feel when I read a Rachel Van Dyken book. So when I read Scandalous Prince, I was shook to the bones and my heart was full because aside from home, I had an adrenaline rushing rollercoaster ride in it's perfectly imperfect way. And the main characters? Damn! Unapologetically irresistible that I am straight up obsessed with them.

Scandalous Prince is the second book of Mafia Royals Series that follows the journey of Bre
BookSmackedMel
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
RVD are you effing kidding me right now !!!! Yeah that was my reaction at 9% in.

Rachel went straight for the jugular, right at the beginning. Scandalous Prince is one of those reads that will sweep you up in everything that is happening. And most of the time you'll be screaming exactly that, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE !!!

This next generation of Mafia is addictive, consuming and dare I say they are making their parents look like amateurs.

With so many secrets Scandalous Prince will have you
Jennifer Hinson
The pain was unbelievable. The guilt was unimaginable. I would not come out of this the same. Neither of us would.

description

Scandalous Prince is the second interconnected stand-alone in the Mafia Royals series, featuring the forbidden mafia romance between Breaker Campisi and Violet Abandonato. He has been charged to protect her with his life, he was not to touch her and definitely not supposed to fall in love with her. Breaker would do anything to protect and save Violet, even if it means not having her
Douilleny
This book was good, I wished it was a Lil darker. The first book was better.
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "My blood for yours!!!" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW

"We were damned from the start."

Rachel Van Dyken keep impressing me with this series very much!
I believe that this crazy mafia world is suiting her perfectly...
I haven't finished the first generation yet, but the second generation is getting under my skin with each book!!! And I'm just craving more and more of these guys!!!!
I loved so much Breaker and Violet's story, even though it was frustrating and complicated as hell!!!
I love this wor
Sep 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story started off very unexpected, and, to be honest, it was hard for me to power through.

I couldn’t understand the actions of the H & h, but as the story progressed, it all made sense. The deceit and lies and trickery and even the actions made sense for the end goal of finding a way to be together. (Yes, that is vague, but I don’t want to ruin it).

While I enjoyed the overall story, it wasn’t as captivating for me as the previous standalone or the Eagle Elite. Maybe my expectations were to
Lauren ♡
2.5 'MY BLOOD FOR YOURS ' STARS

I been going back and forth between rounding my 2.5 stars rating to 3 stars or not. Ultimately, I felt it was appropriate to round down to 2 stars due to plot lines that looked promising and fell flat, as well as situations that added cheap shock value or were very unrealistic.

I will get into why I rated it the way I did down below.

🎧 Format: I decided to do an audio listen as I had a free credit from audible. Scandalous Prince was narrated by Jillian Macie and Ale
Jessica Alcazar
This story starts at the deep end of the pool and I’m not quite sure we ever leave …. It’s a whole bunch of wait, so …, wait, what?, whoa, what is happening right now?, and oh no she didn’t thrown in with perfect precision and impeccable timing. The story was adrenaline-fueled (if that’s even a phrase lol). It’s exactly what you might expect from a bodyguard & princess love story. Such great writing you guys. The pacing was perfection, and every plot point fit exactly right! Amazing!

You may thin
Meegz Reads
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ibooks
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I legitimately do not know what to say in this review. I would've read this in one sitting if I could've. RVD throws us right in the deep end with this one, with lots of things happening right from the start. Be prepared for angst and emotion when you read this.

Violet and Breakers story is a very interesting one with multiple layers and lots of discovery. I was on edge the whole time just waiting to see how things would play out.
Trinity
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
I will admit to having a rather cankerous relationship with this author. For the most part – I don’t understand what all the fuss is about. Yes – she has some amazing ideas – but the execution of said ideas leaves A LOT to be desired. I keep seeing her fans labeling her as being the “Queen of mafia romance” – and then when I read her mafia stories I find so many errors that it’s laughable (see my reviews on Royal Bully and Ruthless Princess for more information).

So - when this book starts with
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5/ 5 stars

My goodness! I think I might be obsessed with this series and characters. I need more already. My god this book was so good. In the beginning I had no idea what was going on and once a theory formed in my head, I still had absolutely no clue because at every new chapter Rachel had me questioning my theory. It was an exhilarating, angsty, sexy and just mind blowing read.

Everything that went down... it was so much. The love these characters had for each other! The banter, the cl
Toria
Feb 10, 2021 rated it did not like it
DNF. This seems to be a loved book looking at the reviews but I couldn't continue it. The book starts with a rape scene. Didn't listen to the whole thing so maybe I'm missed something crucial however it was way to uncomfortable and angry. Don't want my romance to contain rape, I got issues with it in other books as well as I feel very sad and uncomfortable. Wished this had contain warning ...more
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Back in 2013, just a month or so after we started bloggig, I received an ARC of this mafia book titled Elite, by a new to me author, Rachel Van Dyken.

And from that moment I have been hooked on her Eagle Elite / mafia stories.

I have been through thick and thin with them all (hands off Chase, he is mine!), and now I am doing the same with Eagle Elite: The Next Generation.

I never thought I would love a series as much as I did the OG EE, however Ms Van Dyken is prov
Rachel
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Breaker Campisi swore to protect Violet Abandonato’s life. Her life as a mafia princess is protected and sheltered, even with the daily exposure to danger and violence her family has raised her with. She is off limits to him for so many reasons, but there is still a thread of attraction between them, though he is determined to keep things platonic between them.

Violet is an interesting combination of innocent and fierce. Growing up as Chase Abandonato’s daughter, she is the public face of her fa
June
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy mother fluffing cheese puffs! I want you to picture yourself getting ready to read. You got your snacks, comfy spot, your wine etc. You're all excited thinking this is it! I've been waiting for what seems like a eternity!! Im going to read for a bit and then come back to it. (First mistake right here *sigh*) So you're all involved then , BAM!! You're daily routine is long gone! You're socks are blown right off your feet through the window along with your routine! And your jaw? Well...well y ...more
Keri Loves Books
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A forbidden romance, within our beloved mafia family that hits you with a twist that will bring you to your knees. I loved the Eagle Elite Series and I love the Mafia Royals just as much.

Violet is Chases’s daughter. She’s quiet snd studious. She’s never had a reason to bring out her claws, until now. She’s never had to fight for what she wanted because he always protected her. Now she’ll have to decide whether he’s worth fighting for.

This was a storyline I wasn’t prepared for. The author tore me
Randi (randi_reads)
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-2020
Wow. All the stars!

I four starred Ruthless Princess, because while I really liked it there was something missing for me. But--this one, RVD has upped her Mafia game! I wasn't sure what to expect with Breaker and Violet's story, and what I found myself reading was so crazy! Crazy good.

This book is full of heartache, pain and is very emotional. The witty banter is still there between the family, too. It had me laughing out loud. It's also full of love. Love for Violet. Love for the whole family.
Dayang
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5⭐️

I looooove it!

*sigh*

I was so excited for this book ever since it was announced!

I love this one more than the first book!

The twists and turns... the feelings, the angst... the frustrations. It was everything.

It was sexy, sweet, funny and excitingly swoon-worthy. I was holding on to every single word, every single page... every single moment.

I never would've guessed THAT about Breaker....

Heartwarming. That's a word you'd never expected to describe a mafia romance.

Love Vi's and Breakers' story
Becca
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG This book broke me! Absolutely my favorite mafia book yet.

Scandalous Prince will take your emotions put them in a blender and purée them in a way that you don’t know which way is up. LOL I can’t think of another way to describe this book. I was just all over the place with my emotions. I had to grab the tissues at least twice.

Rachel has become the queen of mafia and I hope she never stops with our Elite family. I’m on pins and needles waiting for what comes next!!
Lilith  Seven
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing

GENRE: CONTEMPORARY MAFIA ROMANCE.
AUTHOR:RACHEL VAN DYKEN.
TYPE:STANDALONE...BUT PART OF MAFIA ROYALS.
POV:FIRST PERSON- MULTIPLE PROSPECTIVE.
MY RATING: 5 "SCANDALOUS" STARS.

This book right here is the reason I love the escape books provide from the real world. RVD has once again blown my mind away with Breaker and Violet's forbidden love story.

Violet Abandonato is forbidden to every being...either they are scared of her father or ....no they ARE scared of her father...but one man is an exception
PP's Bookshelf
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rachel Van Dyken created a breathtaking and explosive tale of love and violence in Scandalous Prince. I am an emotional mess. My heart is wrecked. My soul has been claimed. It was such an incredibly beautiful journey through blood and tears! A mafia romance masterpiece. One of my top mafia read EVER.

This is the story of Breaker Campisi, adopted son of Tex Campisi aka the Capo and Valentina Abandonato, daughter of Chase Abandanato aka right hand man of the family. He was given the responsibility

• Mafia Casanova
  • Rules for Dating Your Ex (The Baileys #9)
  • Thanks For Last Night (The Guys Who Got Away, #3)
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • El Diablo II
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Once a Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Layer by Layer (Riggins Brothers #1)
  • Rain
  • Lucky in Love (Southern Bride, #4)
  • Nate
  • Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars #2)
  • Jinx's Fantasy (Goddess Isles, #5.2)
  • Inferno (Dark Kings #18)
  • Endless (Merciless, #4)
  • Kiss My Putt (Summersweet Island, #1)
  • Faking It With the Boss
  • Accidentally Engaged
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...

Mafia Royals (4 books)
  • Ruthless Princess (Mafia Royals, #1)
  • Destructive King (Mafia Royals, #3)
  • Fallen Dynasty (Mafia Royals, #4)