Start by marking “The Lost Link (Power of Fae, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Lost Link (Power of Fae, #1)

The Lost Link

(Power of Fae #1)

I die every night in my dreams.

Add to that the hallucinations of people I've never met and creatures that don't exist, and you can see why I dont let anyone in. People don't take well to weirdos that can't tell reality from illusion.

That all changed the day a dragon attacked. Yup, thats right. A real-life, smoke-breathing dragon hunted me down in the middle of a school
Published March 23rd 2020 by Harris Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Link, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lost Link

Start your review of The Lost Link (Power of Fae, #1)
Rachel
Mar 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Note: I received this book from the author and I voluntarily give this review, it is my honest opinion.

Lost Link was a quick and fun read, that I really enjoyed. It's centered on my favorite type of supernatural, the fae, has a snarky female character who has a sense of humor, a hot fae prince (like there is any kind) and elemental magic, all of which help make Lost Link a good read.

Bridjette is the main character and she is one of those characters who at first has a questionable mental state.
Susan Faw
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Bryan's The Lost Link is a sassy, fae themed urban fantasy novel, that is so gripping, it will leave you breathless. Jette's attraction to the son of the fae queen brings an intense dynamic seen in only the best of the genre fiction. An easy five stars.
Katherine Paschal
I loved the world building in this story, it is nothing like anything else I have read before. There were many different kinds of world to travel into, all different but dangerous in it's own way. There was lots of kinds of magic and magic users and species, be it humans, elementals and fey- and shape shifting animals. As well as mystery and an epic evil queen and her wolf/dragon hybrid monsters. I loved all the twists in the plot, everything kept me guessing.

My problem with the story was the
Kendoll
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a fun and intriguing introduction to a new series about a girl who discovers she has magical powers, and gets transported to a new world which needs her help. If that sounds like something you enjoy I think this may be for you.

I liked the magic system, and the world building was great! I also really enjoyed how realistic this was, particularly concerning Jette (heroine). Her reactions and thoughts are exactly what I would be thinking if I found out about magic and new worlds.

While
Jennifer Mullins
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-ebooks
Once I started, I could not put this book down! Jette is a strong female character who has awesome taste in music:

Flipping through my phone, I found my favorite playlist of eighties music. Yeah, eighties stuff was what everyones wrinkly old parents reminisced about as they tried to recapture their youth, but shit, it was damn good music. There was nothing like hearing Michael Jacksons Thriller or Princes Purple Pain thumping through your head. Scrolling through the list, I decided to start with
Kimi
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really interesting story!

I found myself reading non stop until the end. Thats how interesting it was. I really like the main Character Jette. Shes straightforward and speaks her mind. And is kickass too! I might have a slight crush on Starke as well. Those two are perfect for eachother!

I definitely would love to find out what happens next.

Theres no way I was able to guess what would happen in this story. Everything seems so new and different to me. Ive read other books about Fae and magic but
Lara Joy
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mysti
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I dont know where to start!?!? First, Im not a fan of this genre BUT I am a HUGE fan of the author so I decided to give it a try. Im so glad that I did! I can say this is one of my favorite reads for the past few years!

I couldnt put it down. I read it in one sitting even though I sacrificed most of my sleep and I went to work thinking about these characters and this world shes created.

The cliffhanger at the end is epic if you have read her other series.... thats all Ill say to avoid any
Aimee
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've had the pleasure of ARC reading for this author, and like all of her other works, this one had me page turning like crazy!
It's a bit different from her previous styles of writing (New Blood trilogy.. of you haven't yet go read it!), But still FLOWS with her original style.

Bridjette is a fresh new character with a whole new set of things going on in her life,
Gone are the zombies and leeches from Michelle's other works (or are they?), And enter a whole new realm of creatures and ideas to
Michelle
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the books this author has written before. I can't talk enough about how much I loved this variation on fae. It's so different from others, so unique, that it sucked me into the story and I read it in two sittings.

Jette has had a super rough life in the human realm and it's not about to get easier now that she went into the fae realm. She may not have had parents that loved her, but at least no one tried to abduct her. Now, she has an evil queen after her, a reluctant alliance
Oksana
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've never read any books by this author before. The Lost Link was a great introduction to her writing. It's an adventurous story about a girl who suddenly discovers that she has magical powers and her world is turned upside down. The Lost Link was impossible to put down. I'm looking forward to the next book in this series.
Amber
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I Iove this book! Jette made me laugh out loud many times. I love how she just says how she feel. I loved Starke from the start. Cant wait to see where this story take Jette and Starke. I really enjoyed this world and had a hard time putting this book down. I cant wait for the next book in the series.
Vicki Cawley
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant start to a series. I was hooked from the opening. It does include some swearing, but I would suggest this to 12 years plus and possible mature younger readers. Jette (My brain pronounces this is several different ways) is a wonderful character with sass, humour and girl power. She is an excellent role model. Love this book and fully recommend, looking forward to book 2.
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Jette has lived in foster care all her life without a mother or father that she knows of. Jetta has no friends she pushes people away keeping them on the outside never letting anyone get close enough to be on the inside.

Jette has terrible nightmare almost every night. She has hallucinations of people shes never met oh and lets not forget about the creatures she sees that are not real. One day at her school Jette is chased down by one of those creatures that dont exist, a dragon. Jette is saved
Lillian
Gabbi
Nancy Jones
Stefanie Gladden

• Dragon Rising
  • Magic Assassin Academy 1: Mean Girls and Magic- A Reverse Harem Fantasy Academy
  • King Maker (Kingdom of Runes, #3)
  • Ella's Masquerade
  • Wicked Academy 2: The Masquerade
  • Wicked Academy 1: The Magic Elite
  • Magic Bound (Ravencrest Academy, #1)
  • The Lost Legends (The Nihryst, #1)
  • Adeline's Aria (Infernal Echo, #1)
  • Demon Guard: Shadowguard Academy Book 1
  • Ruthless Idols (Gifted Academy #2)
  • Wicked Gods (Gifted Academy, #1)
  • Royally Hitched: The Fae Prince: (The Dark Fae Series, Book 1)
  • Knowing Destiny (Shifters of the Land, Sea and Air #2)
  • Double Dragons (Dragons of New York, #1)
  • Fighting Destiny (Shifters of the Land, Sea and Air #1)
  • Desired by Dragons (Dragons of New York, #2)
  • Disenchanted (Disenchanted, #1)

News & Interviews