Start by marking “A Slave in Skoria (Skoria, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Slave in Skoria  (Skoria, #2)

A Slave in Skoria

(Skoria #2)

Jason has settled into his strange life on the world of Skoria as the beloved pet and telepathically bonded lover of Captain Aedar Rictus, a cyborg pirate. Being the world's only human makes him a hot commodity, though, and when a local lawman sees his chance, he seizes Jason from Aedar's protection, intending to put him up for sale.

Jason wants nothing more than to escape
Published July 27th 2019 (first published March 4th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Slave in Skoria, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Slave in Skoria

Start your review of A Slave in Skoria (Skoria, #2)
Vivian
Love me some action! This one takes off and gets our heroes Aedar and Jason into some new, exciting, and dangerous places. Let's just say that shore leave turns out to be more than Aedar or Jason expected.

New character additions--Kira is adorable and lovable and effuses that sexy kitten come hither vibe. And the ending--Awesome! But you're going to have to work for it. Unfortunately, the beginning is rocky and I can imagine a couple readers giving up part way through. The comma fairy in particu
Kathleen
Nov 08, 2019 marked it as dnf
Shelves: sci-fi, too-much-sex, bdsm
NOV 2019: I DNFd this one early on and returned it. It appeared to be headed into BDSM territory, in which I have no interest. One might argue it was more than just master/slave, which I like in some instances. I might give it another chance down the road as I loved John Tristan's The Sheltered City and The Adorned. ...more
Ed Davis
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Although this was a different adventure from the first book, it really is just a continuation of the story. I really enjoyed both of them and hope there will be more stories of Josh, Aedar, and Kira. I love how they feel each other’s orgasms during sex.
V
Mar 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dreamer
Excellent second story from John Tristan in the Skoria series, far more depth to this one. Jason and Aedar's adventure continues. They become separated and the cat-boy Snow is introduced to the mix.

'I'd made my choice to stay with Aedar, and until that moment I hadn't regretted it. Now, with his presence ripped from my mind like a scab from a wound, I was marooned - deeper and farther out than any luckless sailor had drifted. I'd seen Aedar drowned in that awful light. Now he was gone, maybe eve
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Mar 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, mm, sci-fi, hof
Review written for Hearts On Fire Reviews - 3.5 stars

When I chose this book, I did not realize it was a sequel, so I held off and read the first book, A Stranger in Skoria, which I recommend doing, as you’ll need the background to understand things.

In this segment, which is also told from Jason’s point of view, Adear, or Captain Rictus, and Jason are happily enjoying their relationship as lovers, as opposed to owner/slave. Aedar decides to treat Jason to some pampering in the Freehold, a sort o
Mandi
2.5 stars rounded up to 3. I still love Jason and Aedar, and it was awesome to visit with them again and get caught up in their adventures. But I was totally bummed that the book became an m/m/m romance at the end. (not that I had anything against Snow, but I adored the first book. I wanted to see my couple happy together, not happy together with another guy)
Maya
Mar 14, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am disappointed with the twist at the end and I don't know if I will continue this series because of it.
Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn)
Enjoyed this sequel more than its prequel.
Katherine
This story still feels decidedly bland. I did't connect with the characters. I didn't connect with their romances. And their concerns about their plans and futures are brought up as both the most concerning thing, and something to be brushed aside, so I couldn't connect with that either. Really just a story that happened.
Trix
Mar 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

• Taji from Beyond the Rings
  • Earth Fathers Are Weird
  • The Prince's Fate (Thrall Prince #2)
  • Changed: Mated to the Alien Alpha (The Omega Colony, #1)
  • Cold Hard Cash (Cold Hard Cash #1)
  • King's Killer (The Kings of Men MC #1)
  • The Arrangement (Homestead Legacy, #1)
  • Fantasy for Sale
  • Top Priority (The Game, #1)
  • Just a Bit Dirty (Straight Guys, #10)
  • The Beast's Beauty (The Beauty and the Beast #1)
  • Knight's Fire (Scales of Honor #1)
  • Captivated
  • Mated (Imprisoned, #2)
  • The 5th Gender (Tinkered Stars, #1)
  • Some Kind of Magic (Beings in Love #1)
  • Wolf Lost (The Wolves of Kismet #1)
  • Jon's Downright Ridiculous Shooting Case (Jon's Mysteries, #1)
I'm John, and I write gay romance, usually with a SF/F twist.

As for reading, I will read pretty much everything you put in front of me, but I will always have a special love for all genre fiction. I'm of the firm belief no story can't be improved by an elf, dragon and/or spaceship or two!

Skoria (2 books)