Start by marking “Warden's Reign (Essence of Ohr, #1)” as Want to Read:
Warden's Reign (Essence of Ohr, #1)

Warden's Reign (Essence of Ohr, #1)

As a dark flame consumes the world, a larger threat looms over the refugees of Solpate.

Orphans are snagged from their beds and used in the Warden's dark experiments. Those who seek asylum in the forest must survive the dangers of the night, when the forest trees uproot and roam free.

Fifteen-year-old Kole, with the help of his mentor, Russé, has adapted. He's learned to tam
Published February 17th 2020 by Evolved Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Warden's Reign, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warden's Reign

Start your review of Warden's Reign (Essence of Ohr, #1)
Bianca Ehrler
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book really hit the mark for me. The author is not afraid to throw the characters into tough situations and it helps make the story unpredictable. Really looking forward to the next in the series.
Amy
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoy reading books like this... ones that make you feel as though you are living in the same world as the characters. Counting down the days until book 2.
Rachel
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fantasy literature lovers now have a new and richly complex world in which to get blissfully lost. Nothing is predictable in this debut novel, and the author does not shy from revealing that heroes are not always righteous and good doesn't always win. Expect to be thrilled, to laugh, to be horrified, and to grieve. And, expect to finish this first of the series impatient for Book 2 to be released.
Richard Robbins
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read a number of fantasy books, but I particularly enjoyed this one. While it contained action, drama, and a well described evocative world, what really drew me into the story were the well developed characters. Author Parris Sheets has a keen eye for motivation and behavior, and creates characters which truly resonate, drawing you in to their adventure, making you care about their success or failures. An excellent, highly enjoyable book. Looking forward to the next volume.
Liz Scott
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazing book! I cannot wait for the second one. I really enjoyed the characters and loved the fantasy world the author created.

I just wish it was longer! I need more! And I felt that I had a lot of unanswered questions which I hope will be answered in the upcoming books.
Parris Sheets
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dana
Jul 07, 2020
Jordan
Aug 04, 2020

• Wuthering Heights
  • Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1)
  • Of Mice and Men
  • The Giver (The Giver, #1)
  • The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1)
  • Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
  • The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)
  • Inkdeath (Inkworld, #3)
  • Inkspell (Inkworld, #2)
  • Inkheart (Inkworld, #1)
  • The Time Traveler's Wife
  • Fahrenheit 451
  • Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)
  • The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)
  • The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)
  • The Red Pyramid (The Kane Chronicles, #1)
  • The Serpent's Shadow (The Kane Chronicles, #3)
  • The Throne of Fire (The Kane Chronicles, #2)

News & Interviews