Start by marking “Courting Claudia ” as Want to Read:
Courting Claudia

Courting Claudia

A dutiful woman, a desirable man ...

An artist with a keen eye for the beauty surrounding her -- yet none for her own -- duty-bound Claudia is resigned to marrying the man of her domineering father's choosing. First, though, she must resign the job she has held in secret as society illustrator "C. J. Prattley." But dashing newspaper owner Derrick Middleton is in
Published July 26th 2005 by Avon (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Courting Claudia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Courting Claudia

Donnie
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet romance. I liked it!
HÜLYA
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hic ummadigim kadar zevkli bir okuma oldu.
Elaine
Jun 04, 2011 rated it it was ok
Maybe a 2.5 but not higher. The book was slow and boring until the last 120 pages which isn't very good when there are 370. I wouldn't recommend this book.
Diane K. Peterson
Jun 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this debut book from Robyn Dehart. It was a cute story with a touch of intrigue. The dialogue between the H and h was cute, sweet and sometimes touching. Super great H, likeable and realistic h. There were some minor flaws, but a very likeable book.
Erica Monroe
Mar 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
A sweet love story. As a debut novel there are a few rough spots but overall DeHart's voice is engaging. I fell in love with Derrick and Claudia and enjoyed reading. DeHart navigates the changes in her hero and heroine well.
Diandra Fernandes
Por mais clichês e previsíveis que esses romances de banca sejam me divirto muito com eles. Fast food literário kkkk
Derrick é sedutor... muito por sinal. Cláudia é bastante insegura e sem atitude, mas como culpar alguém que só recebeu críticas e nenhum amor? Não dá. Mas ela melhora muito depois. Achei diferente o quesito aparência (a mocinha é cheinha). Derrick fez a "corte" que muitas sonham rsrs.
Coral
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: second-hand
Maybe a 2.5. The best way to describe this book is muddled. The characters, the plot, the romance, all muddled. I think the story had good bones, and maybe with a different author, or a more developed author, could have been quite strong. Unfortunately this just didn't have it.
The third act picked up slightly, and it would have been better if we'd had some of that intrigue earlier in the book.
Back to Lifeline with this book.
Kay Courtney
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this book.
ѕєяєηιтι
Gerçekten beğendim kitabı karakterleri de çok sevdim özellikle tabii Derrick sevilmeyecek gibi değildi:)

Kızımızda bildiğimiz mükemmel çok güzel bayan karakterlerden biri değildi fiziksel kusurları olan(ufak defek kusurlar tabii) bu kusurlarıda bence biraz fazla takmış bir karakterdi ama yinede sevdim hele Derrick'in onun kusurlarını görmeyen hallerine bittim kızımızı çekici olduğuna ikna etmesi biraz zaman alsada sonunda halleşiyorlar:))

kısacası konudan bahsedersem
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
Şu anda bütün yorumlara canıgönülden katılıyorum.Pek bi beklentim olmadan başlamıştım kitaba.İyikide öyle başlamışım.Vasat bir kitaptı çünkü.Aksi olsaydı hayal kırıklığım daha büyük olurdu.Okunamaz diyemem kitap için ama ben olsam merak ettiğim ve almak istediğim diğer kitaplara yönelirdim.

Allahtan da tek kitap.Seri olsaydı biraz zorlama olarak okunur ve biterdi benim tarafımdan:)
Ewa
Jan 29, 2013 added it
Shelves: did-not-finish
I cannot rate it because I stopped reading it after few pages.

I like curvy heroines but I have to the draw the line somewhere and "apple-round cheeks with just a hint of an extra chin" is just not the way I wanna picture the leading lady.

Come on romance authors, write about a H with a beer belly. I dare you.
Sally Kinane
Mar 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
Hard to get interested for the first half of the book but the last half was good. Don't know if I will read anymore from this author. Guess I am getting tired of all the passion overriding a good plot.
Marya
Jun 30, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars, actually.
Mystique
Jul 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet story. I loved it.
Hanna B
Mar 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Finally a heroine who is not perfect. Refreshing change.
Kris
loni robertson
rated it it was ok
Dec 12, 2018
Lucybee
rated it did not like it
Aug 07, 2015
Nov 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Lady Flees Her Lord
  • Lord of Danger
  • Maverick Wild (Wild, #2)
  • Every Night I'm Yours (The Spinster Club, #1)
  • Tutoring Lady Jane
  • The Lord Next Door (Willow Pond, #1)
  • Into Temptation (Friends Trilogy, #3)
  • Marty (The Lawson Boys, #2)
  • Curvosity
  • The Marriage Spell
  • Seize the Fire
  • Enchanting Pleasures (Pleasures, #3)
  • The Wicked Ways of a Duke (Girl Bachelors, #2)
  • The Wrong Woman (Unexpected Love, #1)
  • How to Marry a Duke (How To #1)
  • Perfect Strangers (The Scots, #1)
  • The Spinster & The Beast
  • The Spinster's Secret (Midnight Quill, #1)
National Bestselling author, Robyn DeHart’s novels have appeared in the top bestselling romance and historical romance lists. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages. Her historical romantic adventure series, The Legend Hunters, were not only bestsellers, but also award-winners, snagging a Reader’s Crown and a Reviewer’s Choice award. She had three releases in 2013 and 2014 wi ...more