Start by marking “Accidental Tryst” as Want to Read:
Accidental Tryst

Accidental Tryst

So much for the American Dream. After twenty years of marriage, successful careers, and two teenage boys, Angie and Mac’s relationship dissolves into disappointment and resentment. Overworked and underappreciated, the toll of their problems fizzles their dream of happily ever after.
Smacked in the face with failure, Steve “Mac” MacKey refuses to give up so easily, and stra
Published September 3rd 2019 by Mia London Books

To ask other readers questions about Accidental Tryst, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidental Tryst

Start your review of Accidental Tryst
Kiki
S.M. West
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This was my first book by Mia London and I truly enjoyed this romantic and erotic story about Mac and Angie, a married couple struggling to breathe life into a relationship that's crumbling. While giving up might be easier, both of them want to save their marriage.

What I loved about this story is how realistic it was. Relationships take work but the author balances this reality with lighter, tender and sexy moments.
LMR
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Mia London & Booksprout!
Accidental Tryst by Mia London Accidental Tryst By: Mia London
How Will Their "Accidental Tryst" PLAY OUT....
Their Marriage is On the Rocks...
It's going down, Down, DOWN in Flames,
And neither ONE of them has Any idea how to STOP the Disintegration!
As things come to a Head...
She blurts OUT She wants a Divorce!
And from there things just Spiral outta control!
In the following weeks they learn a lot about their Relationship & ThemSelves!
Until they push to Far & END UP hav'n an "Accidental Tryst!"
Will THAT "Accidental Tryst" be
Sue MacKenzie
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading this book.
It was so real world and became addictive.
Reading about what Angie and Mac went through in their relationship was hard at times but so real life that I couldn't put it down.
I am enjoying reading this authors books and she is rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors.
This story had its heartbreaking moments but also its hot moments, you will have to read this to see what I mean.
I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.
Sandra
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this book my main reason being, this could have easily been a true story in fact this sinario is so true to life.
Mac and Angie could be the people living next door. With its highs and lows you wont be dissapointed.
It was a treat to read a story from this age group. A well written book from Mia London, a book certainly worth a read.
I was given this ARC to read for an honest and unbiased review.
Huffle Puffle
A little too neat.

This was an eye opening and real read. Too often do I read HEAs without thinking about what happens 2-3 decades later. This book shows you what's happens when life takes over and you live on autopilot. The reason I gave it 3 stars is because it seemed way too neatly packaged for us.
Suzanne Forbes
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!! LOVED THIS BOOK

I'm new to this author and I will be reading her other novels. It was well written with characters who had depth and were relatable. I enjoyed this book so much I read it in one sitting.
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
After twenty years of marriage, is it possible to still feel the passion and the attraction that started it all?

Life has a way of separating couples as obstacles arise and daily responsibilities erode the intimacy and care they once used to give each other. It is easy to inadvertently switch priorities as each spouse is focusing on their career, the children and the unending bills to be paid. At the end of the day, exhaustion drives both to sleep and the intimate bond they once felt so strongly
Juls
Sep 05, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book. You dont often find this theme, where the couple has been together for a long time. And the make up sex was spot on! But for real, stop with the mons and juices in the book. ick!

With that said, I often feel the way Angie does/did in this book but what i had a hard time with was her blaming everything on Mac. He was also at fault too but it takes 2 to make a marriage work.
(view spoiler)
Badass Lioness
Angie, 44, is not willing to tolerate her husband ignoring her needs anymore and decides that she wants a divorce. A hard decision that is not sugarcoated in the book. She is distraught, and he is angry at her for kicking him out. I do enjoy after the HEA books that show that romance is more than just the wedding; it is also about the marriage falling apart years later and whether they manage to get it back better than before. As they navigate being "single" and figuring out how to handle custod ...more
Ann-Maree Howarth
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book is more than just a story it so raw, truthful, honest, realistic it could have been written about any married couple. But this book was about the marriage and life of Angie and Mac and how their relationship is falling apart after 20 years together. Mia London has nailed this one out of the park with so many tender heart-wrenching moments but so many hot and sexy moments with true honesty.

Angie and Mac both have a professional and successful career, two teenage sons with busy live
Phoenixwrising
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intense and steamy
The opening chapter reminds me of a James Bond movie. The first 10 minutes are so full of action that I need to catch my breath before the title screen and opening song appear. In Accidental Tryst, the first chapter starts with a bang (actually three of them), which sets up the problem the rest of the story slowly solves.

Angie and Mac are two married professionals who are raising a family together. Mac is just trying to juggle the demands of business traveling with the needs o
Trinity Lecroy
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think many people need to read this book. It could be very beneficial to those who are having problems in a relationship, whether the relationship is 1 year or 30 years, it can help anyone. It is full of the little things that I believe many relationships forget about.
Mac fucks up in the beginning. He forgets about his focus and commitment he made to the relationship to begin with. Mac is imperfect just like every other man. Although, he redeems himself when he does everything in his power to
Georgia
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mia London is a new author to me and Accidental Tryst is the first book I have read by her. It is a wonderful romance that offered a determined father fighting for his twenty years of marriage he took for granted. There is family, friends, forgiveness, and love as Mac and Angie try to learn how to reconnect their forever story. They are both loving characters along with all of side characters that are well written. Their attraction was strong and their chemistry generated lots of sparks. The sto ...more
Nikki Brooks
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Angie and Mac really should be living in bliss. Happily married, healthy children, fulfilling careers. But Angie has been far from satisfied or soem time. And Mac...well he's stressed too but when their life together begins to unravel he is not as ready to call time on their marriage as you might think.

Mac truly loves Angie. They suffer from a real lack of communication, both harbouring resentments and unfulfilled needs. Mac could so easily fall into the usual trappings of mid-life crisis but wh
Romantic Reviews
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of the book for an honest review. Absolutely loved reading Mia London's approach to a marriage that could happen any and everywhere. It was absolutely real and raw to read Angie and Mac's story--a marriage that has gone stale. Each chapter---beginning with an amazing opening--brings you closer and closer inside a story that gives layers and emotions to each character. Truly a great read, and a wonderful HEA.
Tiffany Champion
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Tiffany by: Mia London
This book was provided to me by Mia London Books for a review and blog posting.

Check out my blog for a full honest review: https://readingtoescapeblog.wordpress...

This was a super cute erotic romance, I found that it showed the perfect real life issues facing relationships all the while keeping a light romance feel.

This does have a trigger warning for infidelity in my opinion, so if this affects you please be aware.
Tania
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters are interesting. Mac and Angie feel like their marriage was coming to an end. Mac did not want a divorce, he looked into what he can do. It was worth reading.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

Barbara
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angie and Mac’s story is a must read!! It shows what can happen in a marriage if you both do not talk to each other and are there when the other person needs you to be. A very good story that I would say read I don't think you will be disappointed that you did. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kimberly
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book should come with a warning: do not read on airplanes. Not just for the hot bits (and oh boy, they are hot!) but also for the heart (see what I did there? ;-) A great story of second chance love.
Karen
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Captivating, rocky marriage second chance romance story with lots of drama. Enjoyable well-developed characters. The well-written book kept my attention, I enjoyed reading. I have voluntarily chosen to read and review this book.
Celicia Fowlkes
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well written. Some accidents are meant to be a wake up call while others are just what they are. He learned form it and made sure that she would not doubt him again. Good man.

Thi
Sep 30, 2019 rated it liked it
This was an ok read. There were parts that felt slow and dragged on but all in all an ok read.
Dee
Mar 06, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The great plot was well written and the characters were so well developed that as I turned each page the chemistry between the characters kept me totally hooked until the very last page!

Vicky
Apr 22, 2020
Christine
rated it did not like it
Oct 12, 2019
Sep 10, 2019
Sarah Haas
Sep 07, 2019

• Mr. Wrong: A Contemporary Standalone Romantic Novella
  • Baby Daddy Wanted (Crescent Cove, #5)
  • Saving Grace
  • Bound by the Sultan's Baby (Billionaires & One-Night Heirs #2)
  • Uncovered (The Untangled #3)
  • No Greater Love (Men of Whiskey Row #5)
  • Inhale, Exhale. (Hollow Ridge #1)
  • Flying High
  • Picking up the Pieces (Cloverleaf, #1)
  • Lady Wallflower (Notorious Ladies of London, #2)
  • The Italian
  • Perfectly You
  • One Week (One Week Series, #1)
  • Reining Her In
  • The Billionaire's Secret
  • Courted by a Cowboy (Texas Sweethearts, #1)
  • Release
  • Forever and All the Afters
I love to write! I am an award-winning, indie-published author of 13 books, one became an Amazon bestseller.

My goal is create a fantasy you will enjoy with characters you could love.

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE: