Start by marking “The Wedding (Tales of Tarsurella #3)” as Want to Read:
The Wedding (Tales of Tarsurella #3)

The Wedding

(Tales of Tarsurella #3)

Vanessa Bennett is living in a real-life fairytale. Now that she's engaged to the man of her dreams, The Palace Staff is consumed with wedding preparation. The upcoming event is no small affair, as Vanessa is bombarded with hundreds of decisions she needs to make before the wedding date arrives. Amidst the endless details concerning dresses, decorations and napkins, a grea ...more
Published July 16th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about The Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wedding

Start your review of The Wedding (Tales of Tarsurella #3)
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where, oh where, do I even begin?

I’ve been waiting for this book for so long. I can’t recall now how I stumbled upon Livy and her fabulous world of Tarsurella, but I was an instant fan. The characters, the setting, the tension; it is all so fabulous! But rather than going on and on in a vague way, I’m going to try and structure this review in a coherent train of thought. (I did say “try”, okay?)

Overview
It’s about a year since Vanessa Bennett first arrived in Tarsurella and now she’s getting marr
Abigail
This has so many FEELS. Happy, sad, fluffy, it's all here and it's all great.

The best way I can describe this series is that it's like Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries at the same time. There's the fluffy, wonderful romance with just enough angst, but there's also the threats to national security. It's so good.

The characters continue to be my favorite part of the whole thing. The relationships, both platonic and romantic, are incredible. Addison and Vanessa are the //purest//,
Rose (Adventurous Bookworm)
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy right now. RTC
~~~
Yay! Some of you who have been around for awhile might know that I adored The Coronation and The Rebellion and I'm pleased to say that this one lived up to my expectations. The Wedding tied up a lot of loose ends and questions that I had after reading The Rebellion.
I literally could not put this book down. I read it in almost one sitting and would happily do it again.
To some, this book may be a little over-the-top as far as Christianity goes but that depends greatl
Merie Shen
Welp, it's finally time to review this beauty!

I am a big fan of this series and all the character relationships in it. But I'm not gonna lie... this third book really tried me. It was an emotional roller coaster from beginning to end.

(I'm looking at you, Hanson Fletcher.)

Ahem, anyway...

I didn't love this one as much as the first two, but it was still wonderful. As you can probably guess from the title and blurb, the events in this story mostly surround Addison and Vanessa's wedding, even though
Mikayla
I was so excited to be part of the Kickstarter for this and read it early. I was really excited to read this after enjoying the first two last year.
I loved a lot of the character development and the plot threads.
I only had two complaints, 1. I didn’t really like Jane. She’s kind of overly perfect. Also, she kind of portrays all writers are introverts, which frustrated me as an extroverted writer. 2. Do not read this unless you’ve read the book: (view spoiler)
Tabby Harris
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to begin.....

I love love LOVED this book!!! Livy brought me to tears, tears of laughter and tears of sadness but all in the best of ways. She is a master at "ships passing in the night", i.e. characters nearly meeting each other and then exterior circumstances keeping them apart. It left me frustrated and that's when you know the author is doing a smashing job! She made me feel each character's turmoil (I really want to go to into specifics but "spoilers" so I'll have to
Lilian
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun book! It’s definitely what I’ve come to expect of the Tales of Tarsurella series; I was really interested to see how she’d wrap up certain aspects of the plot and add new aspects in, and I wasn’t disappointed!

It was incredibly fun getting to visit all the characters of the Royal Family (now that I think of it I don’t think their last name is mentioned in the series. might be wrong, but I just went back and looked and can’t… find it? so that’s kinda odd) and seeing familiar faces pop in. Each
Caitlyn
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ah, the Tales of Tarsurella. One of my top favorite series. The characters, the setting, the plot, the romance, the Biblical truths...it's all so lovely!

This book showed how the characters are growing and changing, yet still remembering to trust God through it all. I really appreciated how, in this book, Livy shows how the characters struggle, and yet are growing and changing as they grow older and face struggles. She shared wonderful Biblical truths as well, which was very encouraging!

The only
Rachel Taylor
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Wedding was just as spectacular as I knew it would be. I loved the way Livy brought Jane back into the story. There is so much I want to say but I'm afraid I'll give away some things. I was squealing inside when I learned there was going to be a fourth book. You HAVE to read these books! ...more
Emily
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This may have been my favorite book in the series so far .
Alexandria Grace
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The greatest book to ever exist.
Hannah
Abigayle Claire
Oct 18, 2019
Victoria Isabel
Oct 19, 2019

• The Mystery of the Galloping Ghost (Trixie Belden, No. 39)
  • Trixie Belden and the Pet Show Mystery (Trixie Belden, #37)
  • Basil and the Lost Colony (Basil of Baker Street, #2)
  • Daniel Boone: Wilderness Scout
  • Trixie Belden and the Mystery of the Ghostly Galleon (Trixie Belden, #27)
  • Trixie Belden and the Mystery at Mead's Mountain (Trixie Belden, #22)
  • Trixie Belden and the Mystery of the Headless Horseman (Trixie Belden, #26)
  • Trixie Belden and the Mystery of the Queen's Necklace (Trixie Belden, #23)
  • Distorted Glass: A Snow Queen Story
  • Discerning Truth
  • Deep Down: A Tale of the Cornish Mines
  • The Dutch Twins
  • Davie's Witness
  • Defined (Tales of Taelis #3.5)
  • The Dragon and the Raven, or, The Days of King Alfred
  • Dreams and Devotion (Tales of Taelis #4)
  • Dorothy's Double: The Story Of A Great Deception (1896)
  • Dear Professor Einstein: Albert Einstein's Letters to and from Children
I’m a twenty-something author, singer, and songwriter. I enjoy crafting YA Christian fiction that is pure, lovely, inspirational, and of course, entertaining! When I’m not writing, you can usually find me playing guitar, blogging, drinking peppermint tea, connecting with new friends, planning my next trip to Disney, or pinning images of Europe and Golden Retriever Puppies.

If you really want to get

Tales of Tarsurella (3 books)
  • The Coronation  (Tales of Tarsurella #1)
  • The Rebellion (Tales of Tarsurella #2)