Start by marking “Forever with You (Sapphire Springs #1)” as Want to Read:
Forever with You (Sapphire Springs #1)

Forever with You

(Sapphire Springs #1)

From debut author, Barb Curtis, a heartwarming small-town romance about high school sweethearts who return home and discover that first love sometimes gets a second chance. . .

Jay Wynter wants to be successful on his own merit. That's why he left Sapphire Springs and his family's winery to build a career from scratch. But now that he's successor to Wynter Estate, Jay must
Mass Market Paperback, 316 pages
Published November 10th 2020 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Forever with You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever with You

Start your review of Forever with You (Sapphire Springs #1)
Kat Turner
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Forever with You is such a comforting read. Jay and Leyna are both wonderful characters, individually compelling on their own and perfect to root for as a couple. They each have enough flaws to be believable, and their journey together will make you stand up and cheer. The winery elements are vivid and descriptive, making the town lovable as its own character. A beautiful breakout from a talented debut author that's not to be missed!
Barbara Conrey
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A second chance at first love is a dream come true. Especially now, when we all need our dreams to come true.

I've always admired the few couples I know (very few) who made it from high school (or college) sweethearts to hand-holding, happily married twenty-five years later couples who don't even seem to realize how exceptional they are.

Jay and Lenya are cleverly portrayed as they accomplish the necessary growth needed to come together forever.

Congratulations, Ms. Curtis, on a lovely story.
Adrianne  Schneider
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Forever with You is Barb's first debut book! We are introduced to Sapphire Springs an adorable small town romance.

I saw one review that was upset on how much book time Jay's dyslexia took up. And I want to take time to address this. First, if you've never had a learning disability then it's not fair to judge on how Jay didn't feel confident in himself. Some suggestions were made on how unrealistic it was because Jay could have hired people to help him. In the book, the grandpa is confident on J
Julie
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
In Barb Curtis’ debut book and the first in the Sapphire Springs series, we are introduced to Leyna and Jay (Jason) and they have a history. Small towns have their own culture and Sapphire Springs does not disappoint; it is fun to get to know the characters. This story is based on a local winery, and the author goes deeper into the making of wines, a great add to the story.

For Leyna and Jay to get their second chance they need to work through obstacles and communicate. Both have insecurities and
Amie Wilson
Sep 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
This light-hearted romance was just what I needed. I have been in a bit of a reading rut lately, unable to concentrate & uninterested in anything too complex, or politically or socially charged. Basically, uninterested in most of the books that I typically read. Both my virtual & physical TBR piles are brimming over and yet I could not stay focused. This sweet story was uncomplicated & I knew that it would have a happy ending. Sometimes that is just what you need. I enjoyed the characters, their ...more
Zoe
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Comforting, summery, and sweet!

Forever with You is a lighthearted, second-chance romance featuring the hardworking, ruggedly handsome vintner Jay who broke his high school girlfriends heart when he left without a trace, and the spirited, loyal, restaurateur Layna who’s too busy keeping her family’s legacy afloat to open herself up for more heartache from the man who shattered her heart eighteen years ago.

The writing is fluid and warm. The characters are lovable, kind, and empathetic. And the pl
Susan Peterson
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forever With You is a compelling and heartfelt second chance romance. Jay broke Leyna’s heart 18 years ago, and now he’s back in town to help run his family’s business. The chemistry between these two characters made each of their encounters sizzle, but their relationship is complicated by both their past and the uncertainty of their future. I loved reading their story, which was tender and lovely, but with layers of doubt and distrust. I look forward to the next book in this series!
Paige Cloud
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was such a cute little romance. It reminds me of one of my greatest joys - hallmark romance movies (although I always feel books are so much better). Jay and Leyna have great chemistry. I love their story arc. I also adore how Jay's initial leaving wasn't played off as a mistake. Instead, most characters looked at it as something that needed to be done in order for the two characters to grow. I think far too many times books romanticize this "high school sweetheart" romance. Instead, Foreve ...more
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews

Forever with You is a homerun for debut author Barb Curtis. You couldn't ask for a more perfect pairing for a second chance romance than Jay Winter and Lyna Milan.

Set in wine country, these two ex-highschool sweethearts have come a long way. It's been eighteen long years since they've seen each other. Grab the pinot and get ready to savor every interaction between these two!

I enjoyed every moment of it!
~Tanja

InstagramTwitterFacebookPinterest
Katie Brewer
Sep 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book! Barb Curtis does a great job of developing the characters and helping you understand how their lives are connected and how that affects their story. It was intriguing to read about a winery and learn a little about caring for a vineyard. I thought the relationship between Leyna and Jay was really sweet -- as well as Leyna's friendship with Emily. It's a great small-town, second chance romance with a little mystery involved -- if you like romance, you'll like this read!

*Than
Deanne Patterson
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a dynamic debut novel Forever with You is.
Second chance romances are fun especially where there is such sizzling chemistry that had laid dormant that has now been reawoken.
Small town Sapphire Springs is a lovely small town with all the right feels to make you want to stay.
The climate is perfect for grape growing and the wine is tasty.
It hasn't always been easy though, the climate can be temperamental and it's often a game of waiting to see if the crop will make it.
Raised by his grandfather
Asmaa
Sep 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a charming second chance romance set in a small town. Jay left the family winery business to make it in his own. He is now back and has to face his high school Leyna as well as now work with her. Leyna is not thrilled with Jays return especially while trying to open a new restaurant. The romance between Jay and Leyna was not rushed. They took their time to get through their history together and found themselves falling for each other again as adults. It was a sweet romance with wonderful ...more
JoJo
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Actual rating: 4.5 stars.

This is a fantastic debut novel. If you love second chance romances this is a really good one.

Jay and Leyna were highschool sweethearts. Their love was more than just puppy love, it was the real once in a lifetime kind of love that very few people get to experience. Jay was a noble idiot and broke up with Leyna so that she wouldn't feel tied down to Sapphire Springs and left town. Eighteen years later they meet again as business partners to honor a partnership that was
Terri
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, netgalley
This was this author's debut novel and she knocked it out of the park! Forever with You is a small town, second chance at love romance. It takes place mostly at a vinyard, which I just loved. There was just enough grape/vinyard information to let you know some of the background without being overwhelming.
The renewed relationship between Jay and Leyna hit just the right chord with me. Having Jay leave her before, there needed to be some significant resistance on Leyna's part in order to make it f
Shala
Nov 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This debut romance was a real treat!
Leyna and Jay have history, and the kind of history that can be hard to recover from. Jay chose to leave Leyna behind, and pursue a life away from everything she loved. She stayed, and continued trying to better her family business in Sapphire Springs. She is in the midst of a collaboration with Jay's family that could mean everything to her and her business, when Jay is forced to come back to town to run his family business.
This second chance romance is a lo
Jen
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am a big fan of second chance romance because I went through it! Lol, I mean not everyone have the opportunity to rekindle past romance and to have your happily every after. This book have that feel good romance but not cheesy. This is charming and delightful. The characters are well developed and the plot is truly fascinating. Love is indeed very special. Highly recommend!
Twice Upon A Book
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to NetGalley, Forever, and Grand Central for the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I truly enjoyed this book. I would recommend if you're looking for (SPOILERS)

-second chance romance
-enemies/rivals to lovers
-forced partnership
-a wonderful story about family
-a bit of a mystery
-slow burn tension
-closed door romance that is just so sweet
-wine, wine, and more wine

I really enjoyed this second chance romance that took place at a winery. It was just well written and enjoyable. I found myse
Kate
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was the feel good story I needed today! I loved Jay and Leyna and I was rooting for them as individuals, and as a couple. I got pulled into the town of Sapphire Springs and the Wynter Winery and I so wish both were real places I could go visit. I loved all the side characters and cannot wait to go back to Sapphire Springs and read Emily’s story. This was my first book by Barb Curtis, and it definitely won’t be my last!
Tamarae
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forever with you, the debut novel by Barb Curtis is a sweet second chance romance that will leave you believing in love and romance like never before. Ms. Curtis has created realistic, well developed characters whom you cant help but connect with. Forever with you is a well written story that takes the reader on a journey of love and reconnection.

Jay Wynter takes over the family business, a beautiful winery in his home town. He moves back to Sapphire Springs to run the winery.

Leyna Milan is a re
Ashley *Booksbrewsandbarks*
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was a perfect debut and start for a new romance series! I absolutely loved the backdrop of the winery/vineyard alongside the Italian restaurant and adored the way the second chance romance unfolded between the two main characters, Jay and Leyna. Both were very likable as well as relatable and what I greatly appreciated was that they behavior and reactions in the story totally made sense given their history and how their lives unfolded since the first time they were together.

The importa
Chris gerst
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved reading this book. Love reading romance. Looking forward to the 2nd in the series
A_Stylish_Bookworm
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley

When @thatsoestelle recommended this book, I knew had to request it. Thank you to @netgalley and @readforeverpub for a copy of the book. I loved this small town second chance romance. Both Jay and Leyna are trying to move from the past and learn not only to work together but also decide if they want to give their love a second chance. I always enjoy when a story this is multi dimensional. This story deals with family, love and being successful with a disability. ⁣

#asbwbookreview
Kerri Fowler
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From the very beginning this book caught and held my full attention. This story made me feel so many different emotions and brought tears to my eyes especially towards the end. This was such a great start to the series and I can't wait to read the next book!
Mary Mellgren
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jay Wynter left Sapphire Springs And the Wynter Winery years ago to find his own Way. He left his high school sweetheart Leyna and broke her heart. Leyna took over her families restaurant Rosalina’s and did major remodeling after her grandfather passed away. Her grandfather and Jay’s grandfather Stefan had dreams of opening another Rosalina’s at the Winery. Leyna and Stefan make plans to do this but Stefan decides that Jay should come back and take over the winery. Leyna is shocked to see him an ...more
Viviana Varona
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy from Forever in NetGalley.
I loved this book. It was such a beautiful story of love, family, and persevering. I look forward to the next book in this series.
Ehsaneh Sadr
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book! Highly recommend.
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Forever With You begins the new Sapphire Springs series with a romance that doesn’t begin all that happily for Leyna or Jay, not in a way that counts for them because once upon a time – almost two decades ago – they were sweethearts with a future to plan, until Jay up and left town, left Leyna without a word of explanation. Now Jay is back, at first to help his aging grandfather with the family winery but then life gets interesting… and nothing is exactly how it seems
Ruth’s Romances
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️.5 “Obviously she still hated him after all these years. He wondered if she could ever hate him as much as he hated himself.”

What You’ll Find:
✔️Small Town Romance
✔️Second Chance
✔️Closed Door
✔️Slow Burn
✔️Dual POV

Jay and Leyna were highschool sweethearts with plans for the future. That all changed when Jay left their hometown, and his families winery, to be successful on his own merit. But he’s back years later, as successor, to run the winery. When he and Leyna find out that they will have
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. You can purchase your copy here:
This is the first book in the Sapphire Springs series. The second book in this series, Only For You is set to come out on June 29th, 2021. Maybe by then, there will be BOOKCON and some book tours. I CANNOT WAIT for this next book to come out!
Jay Wynter left his hometown, Sapphire Springs to make a name for himself without the affluence of his name. But, as we know, once
Lynn
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Leyna Milan is trying to carry on her grandfather’s legacy by running her family’s restaurant. To open a second location, she must enter in a business agreement with the Wynter winery and open her restaurant on their property. Everything seems to be going according to plan until Jay Wynter walks into a board meeting. What is the man who broke her heart doing back in Sapphire Springs?

Jay Wynter is home to help his grandfather after he falls ill. He has been abroad trying to forget his first and o
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Home for the Holidays
  • Second Chance on Cypress Lane (Holly Grove Island, #1)
  • Season of Joy: Includes a bonus novella
  • Christmas on Reindeer Road (Highland Falls #2)
  • A Lady's Guide to Mischief and Mayhem (A Lady's Guide, #1)
  • A Very Merry Match (Sunshine Valley #2)
  • The Twelve Dogs of Christmas (Pine Hollow #1)
  • Sunshine on Silver Lake: Includes a bonus novella
  • Mistletoe and Mr. Right (Moose Springs, Alaska #2)
  • Looking for a Cowboy (Heart of Texas #5)
  • Snowed in with the Firefighter (Shadow Creek, Montana, #7)
  • A Christmas to Remember
  • A Heartfelt Christmas Promise: A Novel
  • Blacklisted (Loveless, Texas #3)
  • A Highlander is Coming to Town (Highland, Georgia #3)
  • The Truth About Dukes (Rogues to Riches, #5)
  • The Christmas Table (Christmas Hope, #10)
  • Paradise Cove (Matchmaker Bay, #2)
A happily-ever-after-crafter at heart, Barb Curtis’ love for writing began with a quick-witted style column, and her background in marketing led to stints writing print and web copy, newsletters, and grant proposals. The switch to fiction came with the decision to pair her creativity with her love for words and crafting characters and settings she could truly get lost in. Barb happily lives in a b ...more

Sapphire Springs (2 books)
  • Only for You (Sapphire Springs, #2)