Start by marking “Exodus (A.I. Insurrection, #3)” as Want to Read:
Exodus (A.I. Insurrection, #3)

Exodus

(A.I. Insurrection #3)

United Earth casts a long shadow of memory across its residents, and those memories are renewed through every enlightened AI Host who carries them. This haunts some, encourages fear in others and confirms devotion in many. United Earth, as an idea, gave life to freedoms previously unknown to humanity, but when the General’s war devastated that trust, and an alien bent on d ...more
Paperback, First, 218 pages
Published August 20th 2019 by Skylab Press

To ask other readers questions about Exodus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exodus

Start your review of Exodus (A.I. Insurrection, #3)
Michael Poeltl
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: science-fiction
I knew this series would go at least 3 books, and again the author knew how to keep my interest. I bet it’ll keep yours too ;)
Literary Portals
What Made Me Read It I was sent a copy of the book in exchange for an honest review. I was curious to see the conclusion of the story and its characters in the final book of the trilogy.

The Plot It's been 6 months since the defeat of Allfather, the alien A.I. entity who threatened United Earth with extinction. Humans, Chimera and enlightened Hosts now look to the stars and prepare to send the first colonists on a ten year trip to 3 Goldilocks planets discovered outside the solar system. After 12
Tom
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Having recently finished reading Armageddon, the second book in the series, I was pleased to be offered an ARC by the author. In Exodus (A.I. Insurrection #3) the story picks up following the conclusion of the war with Allfather which resulted in the apparent destruction of the AI bent on destroying all life, human, Chimera, or Host, on Earth and its colonies, bases, and ships in space. Recovery from the war and resuming the planned colonization of planets in nearby star systems become the focus ...more
Catherine
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
In AI Insurrection: Exodus, Michael Poeltl brings his trilogy to a very satisfying conclusion and the ride from beginning to end is full of twists and turns. For those who have read Shirley Jackson’s classic short story, “The Lottery”, Poeltl’s first chapter with the same title is creepy and sets an appropriate undertone.
In this third book we meet again many of the characters who have become people readers care about. Or perhaps, not “people”, but entities. Readers are eased into situations wh
Zheena
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways, owned
I won this book in a goodreads giveaway so I admit I have not read the first 2 books of this series. With that being said I really don't feel like I missed out on anything. There is detailed enough call backs to fill the reader in if something happened in the previous books should it need mentioning. Overall I found this was a great story all of its own.
I really enjoyed the AI hosts and Chimera technologies of the future. It actually felt futuristic and attainable.
And Allfather. What a guy. Ser
Helen
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
I read all three books during the Christmas holiday. This trilogy will please fans of science fiction. It presents the question of what will happen to humans if A.I. is allowed to advance on its own.
Amber Griffith
Michele
Space Opera Fans : A.I. Insurrection Giveaway! 1 12 Sep 09, 2019 10:21AM

• Benevolent King
  • Red In Tooth And Claw
  • Interstellar Wars - Pike Chronicles Box Set Books 1-5: Sol Shall Rise, Book 1 - Prevail, Book 2 - Ronin, Book 3 - Ghost Fleet, Book 4 - Interstellar War, Book 5
  • Freefall: A Divine Comedy
  • Kindred Crimes (Jeri Howard Mystery, #1)
  • Pond Scum (Darkthorn, #1)
  • Better Off Bald: A Life in 147 Days
  • But Not Forsaken (Clint Wolf Mystery Trilogy, #3)
  • Crosscut
  • But Not Forever (Clint Wolf Mystery #4)
  • The Amaranth Chronicles: Deviant Rising
  • But Not Forgotten (Clint Wolf Mystery #1)
  • But Not Forgiven (Clint Wolf Mystery Trilogy, #2)
  • Ash (Asher Benson #1)
  • Solar Storms (Orbs #0.1)
  • Hamartia
  • Situation Room (Luke Stone #3)
  • But Not For Naught (Clint Wolf Mystery #5)
"A well built fantasy world with likable characters." - A.I. Insurrection - The General's War - Goodreads
"The characters are 3-dimensional and realistic, with believable flaws, motivations and goals, doubts and beliefs.." - A.I. Insurrection - The General's War - Goodreads
"A great read for anyone who enjoys extensively built worlds." - A.I. Insurrection - The General's War - Goodreads
"The immense

A.I. Insurrection (3 books)
  • A.I. Insurrection
  • Armageddon (A.I. Insurrection #2)

News & Interviews

“To fight against extinction is obligatory. To invent in the face of extinction is distracting.” 2 likes