Start by marking “Summer in Nantucket (The Kennedy Boys #7.5)” as Want to Read:
Summer in Nantucket (The Kennedy Boys #7.5)

Summer in Nantucket

(The Kennedy Boys #7.5)

An optional novella in the highly addictive Kennedy Boys series by USA Today bestseller Siobhan Davis.

The Kennedy clan descends on Nantucket for a last-minute get-together that turns into a surprise family wedding. Catch up with all your favorite couples as they spend a few blissful weeks on the island, celebrating another special occasion, surrounded by loved ones.

Thi
Published July 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Summer in Nantucket, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer in Nantucket

Start your review of Summer in Nantucket (The Kennedy Boys #7.5)
Siobhan Davis
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
SURPRISE!!! I've written a novella to help bridge the gap before Releasing Keanu publishes in December. Words cannot express how happy I was to be back in my Kennedy Boys world and I LOVED writing this. My heart is so full!

Please check out my note at the start of the novella.

This one is for all the loyal Kennedy Boys readers - thank you for sticking with the series and I'm writing these last few books for you!

Only 0.99* and FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited.

LINKS:
US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0
Daisy Delfin
Oct 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: na, 2020

Pages: 76
My rating: 4
Read other books by this author in the future: yes
MC: Kyler, Fay, Brad, Rachel, Kal, Lana, Hewson, Kaden, Eva, Milly, Kevin, Cheryl, Kent, Keaton, Keanu
SC: Melissa,

The Kennedy Family including Brad and Rachel and the girlfriends meet in Nantucket for a family get together. But there are two surprises waiting for them. One is revealed at the beginning, one at the end. It was a short story and entertaining story. Good for a day where you have to switch between work and fun ti
Alisa
Laughed and Ugly Cried!

How does Ms. Davis do this to me over and over again? Here I was at 4 AM laughing and crying a puddle of tears over a NOVELLA guys. I was left with some serious warm fuzzy feels.

SPOILER-ISH

BUT I will say I am now totally #TeamWhitney.. That girl needs her own book... I’m kind of hoping maybe that bad girl needs a sweet guy which could possible be Keaton?!?! Please pretty please.. I don’t think Kent will be her HEA, but maybe just maybe Keaton could be her redemption... Ug
Tahlia Chrystall
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All of the Kennedy's together again. This was an amazing little addition to this series. I love when we get to see all of the Kennedy's together, they seriously are an amazing little family and the amount of love there is astounding. I have loved seeing this whole family grow and develop as the guys get married and start their own families. I loved this story and I can't wait for more. ...more
Fiona Leung
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, kindle-tab
This book was a Godsend - it certainly helped to get an extra dose of the Kennedy brothers! And boy that surprise wedding was emotional, and so good to see everyone get together for the summer!
Shannan
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a must read!!!

In my eyes, the novellas in The Kennedy Boys series are not optional. They are a must!!! There are a bunch of bonuses for each of the characters. Nothing major but still amazing insights. And Im loving the entire series so..... on to book 8
Kelly Yekel
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jesus, Completely Amazing!

I'm so in love with the Kennedy boys. I can't say that I've never been more addicted to a series. But Sibhaban has completely won me over here. This series has been fantastic. I can't wait for Keanu and Kent's story to get here.
Night and Day book blog
Such a fun sweet novella.. Loved the catching up with the entire family - and that little old SUPRISE WEDDING... woo!! I absolutely loved this entire series and I sooo can not wait to dig into those tripplets!!!
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
This is a catch up on all of the Kennedy couples at their favorite beach house during summer break with a surprise wedding.

As for the series, this takes place after Keven's book, and set before Kyler and Faye's senior year of college to give you a timeframe reference.

The family is headed to Nantucket, their summer home but, SURPRISE, Kalvin and Lana are finally getting married while everyone is gathered. Hewson, their son, is three and they originally waited to tie the knot while making their sc
Jennifer G
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The entire Kennedy family arrives in Nantucket for a last-minute summer vacation including a surprise family wedding. It's a perfect few weeks featuring Kalvin and Lana, Brad and Rachel, Kaden and Eva, Keven and Cheryl, the triplets, Alex and James and of course, my favorites Faye and Ky. Life doesn't get any better than this. Days full of fun at the beach, nights full of passion. Love and laughter the Kennedy way with a wedding celebration as the finale. Expect plenty of romance mixed with sexy ...more
Jemma Newby
Jul 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing

I loved this novella , I loved all the different POV's. It was sweet and sexy everything i have come to expect from the Kennedy brothers series. I can't wait to read the triplets books now , but I'm also sad because that means this series is nearly over.
Stefanie Jenkins
There is really no words to say except THANK YOU SO MUCH to Siobhan Davis for giving us this sweet novella. This book gives us an update on where our favorite Kennedy’s have been since we last left them and set the stage for our next book coming in December.

The only thing I didn’t like (jk it’s not even a bad thing) is that it makes me need to go back and reread the entire series because reading this reminded me of how much I love this family! They are crazy and sexy and so full of life. It bro
Stacie R.
Feel Good Novella

This story kicks off with the family arriving in Nantucket for a summer vacation! Not only is the entire family together for vacation, someone is getting MARRIED!!! From love to family drama, the Kennedy family keep it interesting, and no matter what they are there for each other.

This was such a great catch up with the Kennedy family! We got to revisit all of the couples from Ky and Faye to Keven and Cheryl! I wish it would have lasted longer because I love this family so freaki
Donna
Shelves: 2019, romance, novella, family
I had such a great time being back in the world of The Kennedy Boys! Seeing all the couples and how they are doing. The triplets, we got more perspective on them and that’s great where their books will be coming along soon!! The parents and how they’re doing. So much fun!! I’m being careful not to say too much, because especially with a novella packed FULL of stuff, i could too easily give away what you will want to read for yourself!!

If you haven’t started reading about the Kennedy Boys, you d
Sarah Gupta
Read in KU!

Loved it. Was a great short catch up of what happening with the kennedy boys.

I loved how it showed where they are and where it looks like it going in future. I am more excited for the triplets story now than before and think a good build up.

Love the wedding and the dance just made me smile! More kids please and Faye and Kyler need to have one. Looking forward to keep reading about everyone in the last three books and hopefully there might be another surprise novella in the future!!
Vicki Bennett
Shelves: favorites
Gorgeous and delightful summer read. Meeting back up with the Kennedy Boys in their favourite vacation spot for a very special event. So much love, emotion,heartfelt scenes and tranquility. Of course it wouldn't be the Kennedys without the banter, a teeny bit of drama and a lot of hotness. Whilst revealing more about what the couple's have been up to and what the triplets are currently going through...read in one sitting. Could not put it down ...more
Shelly Diguer
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg 😮 loved 💗 it

Brilliant another great Kennedy book 📖 wrote by an awesome 👏🏻 writer ✍🏻 .....😊 This book 📖 had me hooked from first couple ages , couldn’t put it down ...👍🏻 I love 💕 how strong the relationship is between the Kennedy family and specially love how they all pull together when needed ....😍 I just love these books 📚 the Kennedy brothers are my favourite series to read and December can not come soon enough for the next book 📖 released 🥰
Carolyne
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This novella was so much fun to read! It was like catching up with old friends. We get to have a follow-up to our favourite couples as well as a sneak peek at what’s going on with the youngest Kennedy’s. Of course, nothing is rightly revealed, but there is a sense of what’s going on with them thanks to the different POV’s. Honestly, it just made my mouth water for more!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.

Dyan Layne
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes it’s nice to be able to catch up on what’s happening in the lives of some favorite characters, and Summer in Nantucket gives you exactly that. It’s a light, sweet and fun read, without drama or angst . . . But you know how those Kennedy boys can be, and they don’t disappoint - especially the triplets! Can’t wait to find out what’s in store for them in their upcoming books. *grin*
Kori Dicken
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kennedy Boys strike again!

Love this continuation in the Kennedy Boys series!
If you’ve been missing them- they’re back! And all of them!
Kal and Lane have decided its time to get married and weddings always being out feelings- good
And bad!
This book doesn’t disappoint- if you’ve kept up with The Kennedy series, don’t skip this one!
Diana
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can’t get enough

The Kennedy Boys books are like an addiction that requires a fix continually, and this novella gives a much needed update on the family. As always it has heat, love and the unexpected twist. Cannot wait for Keaton and Kent’s books to publish. This book gave my heart a boost and put a smile on my face as I laughed out loud at the antics of all the boys. Loved it!
Amber Hodges
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so excited to get more of the kennedy family that i love so much! Such a treat to be able to follow all my favorite couples and get to experience the weeks along side them! This is a feel good book that will leave you with happiness in your heart and a huge smile on your face!
Dana
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved having a visit with our favorite Kennedy boys. I definitely recommend snatching this up if you’re missing them as much as I was. The ending made me so happy! I can’t wait to see how the storylines play out as the series comes to an end. I am dying for the triplet’s stories!!
Danielle
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is great for anyone who is a fan of The Kennedy Boys series. This novella is fun, light, and a fast read. I loved catching up with my favorite couples, and also learning more about the triplets. I can’t wait for their stories!!
meghann
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this addition to the series. Summer in Nantucket was a novella full of happy feels, and I loved all of the good things that happened. I am so excited for the next Kennedy Boys book out later this year. Such a great series.
SMREEP
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This optional short story set in Nantucket is a light summer read with a beautiful beach wedding, romance galore and the crazy antics of Kennedy boys. I highly recommend this novella that provides a quick update on the Kennedy family until the next book comes out.
Bev
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this novella. Catching up with the gorgeous Kennedy men and their families. Lots of fun. Lots of love. Lots and lots of naughty. And a wedding. Great fun and I cannot wait until the next one comes out. Great story

Sarah Bradburn
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: want-to-buy
Great read

I loved this bonus book as part of the Kennedy Series. I just can’t get enough of Kyler and Faye they are my favourite book couple! Can’t wait for the next book in the series to come out in December!
Gail
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Karla
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick read and catch up with my favorite family

It was nice to catch up with these guys. Kyler is my favorite but the triplets? You never know what they are goi g to do
« previous 1 3 next »

• Hot Summer School Nights
  • Just Drop Out (Hannaford Prep, #1)
  • Pocketful of You (Pocket #3)
  • Pocketful of Us (Pocket #4)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Hidden Creek Kiss (Hidden Creek High #6)
  • Spring (Sunset Beach High #3)
  • My Boss's Sister (Make Her Mine, #3)
  • Cruel Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High, 3)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Summer (Sunset Beach High #4)
  • Not Giving up (Ridgeside High #1)
  • Angel (The Brotherhood #1)
  • Little White Lies (Harvard Academy Elite, #1)
  • Cruel Boy
  • Hidden Creek Cry (Hidden Creek High #7)
  • Game On (The Ballers of Rockport High, #1)
  • Falling for the Forbidden (Forbidden #1)
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

Siobhan Davis is a USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Amazon Top 10 bestselling romance author. Siobhan writes emotionally intense stories with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She h

The Kennedy Boys (10 books)
  • Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)
  • Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)
  • Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #3)
  • Loving Kalvin (The Kennedy Boys, #4)
  • Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys, #5)
  • Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys, #6)
  • Forgiving Keven
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Adoring Keaton (The Kennedy Boys, #9)
  • Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys, #10)

News & Interviews