Start by marking “Summer in Nantucket (The Kennedy Boys #7.5)” as Want to Read:
Summer in Nantucket (The Kennedy Boys #7.5)

Summer in Nantucket

(The Kennedy Boys #7.5)

An optional novella in the highly addictive Kennedy Boys series by USA Today bestseller Siobhan Davis.

The Kennedy clan descends on Nantucket for a last-minute get-together that turns into a surprise family wedding. Catch up with all your favorite couples as they spend a few blissful weeks on the island, celebrating another special occasion, surrounded by loved ones.

This
Published July 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Summer in Nantucket, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer in Nantucket

Start your review of Summer in Nantucket (The Kennedy Boys #7.5)
Siobhan Davis
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
SURPRISE!!! I've written a novella to help bridge the gap before Releasing Keanu publishes in December. Words cannot express how happy I was to be back in my Kennedy Boys world and I LOVED writing this. My heart is so full!

Please check out my note at the start of the novella.

This one is for all the loyal Kennedy Boys readers - thank you for sticking with the series and I'm writing these last few books for you!

Only 0.99* and FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited.

LINKS:
US:
Alisa
Laughed and Ugly Cried!

How does Ms. Davis do this to me over and over again? Here I was at 4 AM laughing and crying a puddle of tears over a NOVELLA guys. I was left with some serious warm fuzzy feels.

SPOILER-ISH

BUT I will say I am now totally #TeamWhitney.. That girl needs her own book... Im kind of hoping maybe that bad girl needs a sweet guy which could possible be Keaton?!?! Please pretty please.. I dont think Kent will be her HEA, but maybe just maybe Keaton could be her redemption... Ugh!
Fiona Leung
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, kindle-tab
This book was a Godsend - it certainly helped to get an extra dose of the Kennedy brothers! And boy that surprise wedding was emotional, and so good to see everyone get together for the summer!
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: newadult
This is a catch up on all of the Kennedy couples at their favorite beach house during summer break with a surprise wedding.

As for the series, this takes place after Keven's book, and set before Kyler and Faye's senior year of college to give you a timeframe reference.

The family is headed to Nantucket, their summer home but, SURPRISE, Kalvin and Lana are finally getting married while everyone is gathered. Hewson, their son, is three and they originally waited to tie the knot while making their
Jennifer G
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
The entire Kennedy family arrives in Nantucket for a last-minute summer vacation including a surprise family wedding. It's a perfect few weeks featuring Kalvin and Lana, Brad and Rachel, Kaden and Eva, Keven and Cheryl, the triplets, Alex and James and of course, my favorites Faye and Ky. Life doesn't get any better than this. Days full of fun at the beach, nights full of passion. Love and laughter the Kennedy way with a wedding celebration as the finale. Expect plenty of romance mixed with sexy ...more
Stefanie Jenkins
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is really no words to say except THANK YOU SO MUCH to Siobhan Davis for giving us this sweet novella. This book gives us an update on where our favorite Kennedys have been since we last left them and set the stage for our next book coming in December.

The only thing I didnt like (jk its not even a bad thing) is that it makes me need to go back and reread the entire series because reading this reminded me of how much I love this family! They are crazy and sexy and so full of life. It
Stacie R.
Feel Good Novella

This story kicks off with the family arriving in Nantucket for a summer vacation! Not only is the entire family together for vacation, someone is getting MARRIED!!! From love to family drama, the Kennedy family keep it interesting, and no matter what they are there for each other.

This was such a great catch up with the Kennedy family! We got to revisit all of the couples from Ky and Faye to Keven and Cheryl! I wish it would have lasted longer because I love this family so
Donna
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had such a great time being back in the world of The Kennedy Boys! Seeing all the couples and how they are doing. The triplets, we got more perspective on them and thats great where their books will be coming along soon!! The parents and how theyre doing. So much fun!! Im being careful not to say too much, because especially with a novella packed FULL of stuff, i could too easily give away what you will want to read for yourself!!

If you havent started reading about the Kennedy Boys, you dont
Sarah Gupta
Read in KU!

Loved it. Was a great short catch up of what happening with the kennedy boys.

I loved how it showed where they are and where it looks like it going in future. I am more excited for the triplets story now than before and think a good build up.

Love the wedding and the dance just made me smile! More kids please and Faye and Kyler need to have one. Looking forward to keep reading about everyone in the last three books and hopefully there might be another surprise novella in the future!!
Vicki Bennett
Shelves: favorites
Gorgeous and delightful summer read. Meeting back up with the Kennedy Boys in their favourite vacation spot for a very special event. So much love, emotion,heartfelt scenes and tranquility. Of course it wouldn't be the Kennedys without the banter, a teeny bit of drama and a lot of hotness. Whilst revealing more about what the couple's have been up to and what the triplets are currently going through...read in one sitting. Could not put it down
Carolyne
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella was so much fun to read! It was like catching up with old friends. We get to have a follow-up to our favourite couples as well as a sneak peek at whats going on with the youngest Kennedys. Of course, nothing is rightly revealed, but there is a sense of whats going on with them thanks to the different POVs. Honestly, it just made my mouth water for more!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.

Shelly Diguer
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg 😮 loved 💗 it

Brilliant another great Kennedy book 📖 wrote by an awesome 👏 writer ✍ .....😊 This book 📖 had me hooked from first couple ages , couldnt put it down ...👍 I love 💕 how strong the relationship is between the Kennedy family and specially love how they all pull together when needed ....😍 I just love these books 📚 the Kennedy brothers are my favourite series to read and December can not come soon enough for the next book 📖 released
Kori Dicken
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kennedy Boys strike again!

Love this continuation in the Kennedy Boys series!
If youve been missing them- theyre back! And all of them!
Kal and Lane have decided its time to get married and weddings always being out feelings- good
And bad!
This book doesnt disappoint- if youve kept up with The Kennedy series, dont skip this one!
Dyan Layne
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes its nice to be able to catch up on whats happening in the lives of some favorite characters, and Summer in Nantucket gives you exactly that. Its a light, sweet and fun read, without drama or angst . . . But you know how those Kennedy boys can be, and they dont disappoint - especially the triplets! Cant wait to find out whats in store for them in their upcoming books. *grin* ...more
Danielle
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is great for anyone who is a fan of The Kennedy Boys series. This novella is fun, light, and a fast read. I loved catching up with my favorite couples, and also learning more about the triplets. I cant wait for their stories!! ...more
Dana
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved having a visit with our favorite Kennedy boys. I definitely recommend snatching this up if youre missing them as much as I was. The ending made me so happy! I cant wait to see how the storylines play out as the series comes to an end. I am dying for the triplets stories!! ...more
Gail
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun sweet novella.. Loved the catching up with the entire family - and that little old SUPRISE WEDDING... woo!! I absolutely loved this entire series and I sooo can not wait to dig into those tripplets!!!
Gemma  West
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Content

I feel so content now I've got a Kennedy boys fix.
There's not one thing I can say bad about any of this series, I literally cannot get enough, the boys are all just perfect.
I loved how this novella was written from several points of view.
Loved it, highly recommend!
SMREEP
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This optional short story set in Nantucket is a light summer read with a beautiful beach wedding, romance galore and the crazy antics of Kennedy boys. I highly recommend this novella that provides a quick update on the Kennedy family until the next book comes out.
meghann
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this addition to the series. Summer in Nantucket was a novella full of happy feels, and I loved all of the good things that happened. I am so excited for the next Kennedy Boys book out later this year. Such a great series.
Bev
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this novella. Catching up with the gorgeous Kennedy men and their families. Lots of fun. Lots of love. Lots and lots of naughty. And a wedding. Great fun and I cannot wait until the next one comes out. Great story

Amber Hodges
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited to get more of the kennedy family that i love so much! Such a treat to be able to follow all my favorite couples and get to experience the weeks along side them! This is a feel good book that will leave you with happiness in your heart and a huge smile on your face!
Sarah helm
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

I loved this bonus book as part of the Kennedy Series. I just cant get enough of Kyler and Faye they are my favourite book couple! Cant wait for the next book in the series to come out in December!
Michelle Kennedy
Amazing

I love the Kennedy boys and it's so good to get pov from them all, just amazing! 5 star read.
Jasmine
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet family reunion of all our favorite Kennedy characters. A surprise wedding along with a few other surprises! If you love the Kennedy family, this heartwarming story is for you.
Esmeralda Romero
Wow just wow

Amazing way to end the series for now. I love it the whole series is full of emotion and I love the bond this family has
Melinda Benn
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella was absolutely fantastic. It was so good going back into the Kennedy Boys world. It was light hearted and fun and I enjoyed being able to catch up with my favourite characters
Katie Watt
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
💗💗💗💗

Loved this book!!! Loved how it brought the whole family back together, gave us a little tease before the next release!!!
Elizabeth Welch
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I cant get enough of the Kennedys! This was a nice look into Lana and Kals wedding and lots of other comings and goings. Good news all around for the K family!
Shawn Holcomb
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must Read

Another awesome addition to the Kennedy series! A totally feel good read beautifully written. I loved seeing this relationship come full circle

• Puck (Broken Hill Boys, #1)
  • Unmissable (Haven Falls #7.5)
  • Jackson (Broken Hill Boys, #2)
  • Maxen (Broken Hill Boys, #3)
  • Tyson (Broken Hill Boys, #4)
  • Promise Me (Diamond In The Rough #2)
  • Jesse (Broken Hill Boys, #5)
  • Unbreakable (Haven Falls #6)
  • Untameable (Haven Falls #3)
  • Play With Me (Diamond In The Rough #1)
  • Unstoppable (Haven Falls #7)
  • Undeniable (Haven Falls #5)
  • Stay With Me (Diamond In The Rough #3)
  • When Rivals Love (Bayshore Rivals, #3)
  • The Risk (Kings of Linwood Academy #3)
  • When Rivals Lose (Bayshore Rivals #2)
  • Bully Me: Class of 2020
  • PRES (Bay Falls High - the Rulz #1)
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime!

Siobhans

The Kennedy Boys (10 books)
  • Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)
  • Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)
  • Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #3)
  • Loving Kalvin (The Kennedy Boys, #4)
  • Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys, #5)
  • Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys, #6)
  • Forgiving Keven
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Adoring Keaton (The Kennedy Boys #9)
  • Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys #10)