Start by marking “Periculum (Devil's Playground #1)” as Want to Read:
Periculum (Devil's Playground #1)

Periculum

(Devil's Playground #1)

Tragic and twisted fell in love...

Ave Satanas, something wicked this way comes.
It’s time for the reckoning to begin.
Enter the Devil’s Playground wary where you tread, for demons are lurking with trickery up their sleeves.
Here good and bad cease to exist, and not all will make it to the end.
The price of freedom will be revealed only after bloodshed and rapture.
A claiming of
Published April 13th 2020 by Independently published (first published April 2020)

Start your review of Periculum (Devil's Playground #1)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Wanna go for a wild ride on the dark side?
If so, this is definitely the book for you!

This was one of the craziest books I ever read and I couldn’t turn away for a second. It was hard to categorize because it was a mix of so many genres. This book can definitely fit in the following genres: horror, thriller, erotic romance, maybe a bit of bully romance thrown in, and there is definitely plenty of suspense and mystery.

The two main characters are both a bit psychotic in their own ways but not nea
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Periculum Teaser 1

Woah this one was fabulous.
This is up there with my favourite of this authors work to date.
Depravity and darkness are this author's middle name and I always appreciate what emerges from her twisted brain and this time around she really does bring the goods.
It's as usual unpredictable and wild and weirdly unique with such a strangely compelling quality overshadowing the whole carnival of insanity.
This managed to pull me right into the delirium almost instantly and despite having no clue half the
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 Mystery, mayhem, darkness Stars

"If you enter the Devil’s Playground be wary where you tread, for demons are lurking with trickery up their sleeves. Here good and bad cease to exist, and not all will make it to the end."

It's_not_hoarding_if_it's_books Ig page

Wohooo! The Purge meets Saw with a touch of erotica romance.
Lana and her friends Mel and Grace take the shuttle bus to the airport from a resort where they had a last vacation before their parents will introduce them in their new lif
Mimiorphee
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc
"Fuck your demons before they fuck you.”

Give me a mindf*@k anytime, and I'll be the happiest reader! When it comes to Mrs Bennett's book, I want to go in completely blind. Ni blurb, no previous reviews. To be surprised by the new atmosphere she created is phenomenal, and Periculum's is just incredible. I enjoyed so much diving into this ultra dark, gruesome, and utterly worrisome ambience, where the mysteries are thick and kept me wondering all along.

"I was the cat curiosity couldn’t kill
Amara
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
...

I literally devoured this book. Could not put it down. It's the start of something tragic and twisted... and I absolutely cannot wait to read what happens next.

The FMC struggles to keep her darkness reined in. When she meets Ciaran who openly acknowledges his, she can't help but be drawn in. Their chemistry is magnetic.

The other characters are all worthy of stories too, so I am hoping that happens as the series progresses.

Trigger warnings - brutal death scenes, gore, and explicit sex.

Highl
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Gah I want more. Seriously this was another amazing read by this author. Maybe I’m immune by dark reads but this wasn’t as dark as I expected. However it was an excellent read that I read in a day.

There’s no way I could have put this down to sleep.. I had to keep reading. The author takes us on a unpredictable rollercoaster ride with some fab characters. Ciaran and Liliana. Wow.. what a story they have and it’s not over yet.

The unique storyline had me literally gripped. So many questions runni
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Puppet!!!" stars***

...SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...

This story was absolutely crazy and soooo fucked up. And i freakin' loved it!!!
As all of Natalie Bennett's book the storyline was crazy, fucked up and dark as hell, but as always, this combination was sooo addictive!!!
Darn!!!! What a crazy ride was that!!! And i can not wait for the next part!!!

"Have you ever felt like you've entered an alternate reality?"

What we had here???
We had three girls who were returning from vacation
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
description

I am not even sure what to write. That was a wild introduction to wherever this story is going.

I am no stranger to this author's brand of crazy and this was no exception. It was like erotic and sexy, with a dark/horror type feel to it. From the moment that shuttle took a wrong turn to the very end, I was enthralled. There is certainly more going on than what we were given. Ciaran and his friends are certainly more than meets the eye, there are questions about what he is even doing on that bus a
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
This is my first book form this author. The premise was really interesting indeed. Full of mystery and my favorite dash of dark.
I understand the book is a prequel but aside from the interesting concept, I had a difficulty feeling for any of the characters. Maybe this is a case of it's not you it's me but I could not give this more than 2.5 Stars.
It was not for me, it may be for you.

*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. *
Roxana
i disliked the "badass psycho" heroine and i didn't care about the hero..interesting concept tho'(my 2.5 stars) if you ignore the h/H . (my favorite was Leonard (view spoiler)) ...more
Elena Monroe
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Read #FREE with #KINDLEUNLIMITED

✩✩✩✩✩/5

This is my second book by Natalie and I am still stuck in a state of thirsty for more. She has the perfect way of not letting you see the ending coming even when your Kindle is taunting you with the percentage.

This read isn't for the
faint of heart or those who don't like darkness in their tea...

I haven't read ANYTHING like this. EVER. I'm a weird read kind of gal (Palahniuk, Bukowski & Ellis kind of girl). Romance as a genre took a real back seat to me fi
Amy
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay. I'm obsessed. I loved this book, LOVED! It's a prequel, so like a snack before dinner and I'm fckn hungry, god damn it, HUNGRY!

This was dark, a lil twisted and had one or two scenes that may make some ppl cringe but I was over here like, Yes girl, give me more!

The author just pulled me in from the start, I was intrigued, trying to figure out the plot before the next twist, slight mind fuck alert.

"Put your claws away, puppet. It's a little too soon for foreplay"

What I loved was the romanc
Demetra
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First of all, this book is an actual mind fuck. Second, what did I just read????? I’m not remotely over the story! I don’t even know if I’ll ever be. I seriously need the next book right now. I need to find out more!

“We’re all full of hellish intent, demons wrapped in pretty packages. The more beautiful someone is, the more vicious those demons tend to be.”

This story is really creepy. I couldn’t read the book at night…The uncertainty of what was coming next kept me at the edge of my seat. The pl
Puss'N'Books
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
pussnbooks logo
Reviewed by PussnBooks.net

Review by Puss’n’Books. Reviewing the darkest, most erotic and taboo books we can find. Click HERE for your next disturbingly sexy read.

Wow! This one was so different from the books I’ve been reading lately and in a good way.

It was just so intriguing! I had no idea what was going to happen next and it messed with what little sanity I have left, lol.

Think - The Purge, meets Saw, meets, The Cube - movies. (yeah, I’m showing my age as none of these is made in the last deca
Rose Hastings
May 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well....this was one very twisted book.

Liliana a.k.a. Lana, along with two of her friends has spent what is probably the last piece of freedom she can get before their societal debuts in the Royal Palms resort. Only, when the shuttle which was supposed to drop them off at the airport goes into an unknown tunnel and promptly crashes, it seems like Lana's vacation has been extended, indefinitely.

Lana and her friends, along with the survivors from the shuttle crash which includes a group of four ho
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-from-author, 2020
Wow,

This is one thrilling ride from start to finish it has left me wanting more,It's dark it dangerous It will grab you from the start! it is every thing and more you can expect in this authors books, with so much going on you just can't help but turn the pages to find out what is happening I have so many questions I sure will be answered in book 2. Great characters. who will make it out of the devils playground alive. I highly recommend this book and if you are a fan of this authors books you D
Karin
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What did I just read??!! I mean what in the actual fuck did I read??!! If you want puppies and rainbows close this book and run to your nearest corner quickly! If you love beyond dark, intense, gore and lots of other depraved things sit back with your favorite blankie (cause you’ll need the comfort lol) and enjoy. I can’t even put a description to this book other then it’s like if Hostel, Saw & Rob Zombie had a baby it would be this book and that cliffhanger has me dying where my only comfort at ...more
Anne Milne
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everytime I finish a book by Natalie I always wonder how she comes up with her ideas and her characters and this one is no exception. A dark and dangerous theme runs throughout the story it is a fast paced read that from the start I couldn't put down. It is like reading a mix up of the magical mystery tour and fright night with scary hot guys in charge. Am I sure what exactly is going on, no I'm not but I loved it and have so many questions that I need answered in book two. ...more
Courtney
Received ARC from Author for Honest Review.
I Give this Book a 4.5/5 Star Rating, Listing as 4.

Cliffhanger(?): Hell’s to the Yeah! I Have no idea what’s going to be happening in the next book and I can’t wait to find out!!
Dark: 3.5-4/5, this my be darker for other readers :)
Psychological: 4/5
Heat: 4.5/5
Romance: Hmmm...No Rating 😁, we’ll see what happens in the next book!
Drama & Suspense: 4.5/5

I will not Spoil this book!
I was a little confused in the beginning, it took a little bit to understand w
ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover)
Apr 25, 2020 rated it really liked it

Ridiculous, this is not the whole book, it only contains 12 chapters, if only i had known before buying it. Going to wait for the WHOLE book, reading in parts and waiting for the nex one is just stupid, till June i am already going to forget who is whom.
Cheryl
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Speechless

This book pulled me in from the very beginning, and I could not put it down.

Parts had me scratching my head and then biting my fingernails. These people are seriously twisted. I can't wait until we find out exactly how Lana and CiCi know each other she doesn't remember him but he does her.

I'll be pacing waiting to dive into the darkness of the next book!
Mandie
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book was wild! It was absolutely crazy! My favorite kind of read! This author knows how to mess with your mind!!
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Nikitasbookreviews
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-betas
i don't know if i should say this is my all time fave book by natalie or not... because i've always loved her writing but i feel like this one definitely knocked it out of the park! i am absolutely in love with this book! this book has a mix of everything crazy and i totally dig it!

these characters are a bit psycho but lets face it, that totally made it better! this book was unique and so well written that i was gripped and sucked in from the very first page. this book was definitely a crazy ri
Noreen Machelle
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was totally unique to anything I've read before. I was hooked from the very beginning! I enjoyed it immensely but needed more. It certainly packed a punch in a short amount of time and I can't wait for the next one! ...more
Ciru
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am not even mad that at the end of this book, we still do not actually know what the fuck is going on.

I am not even mad that at the end of the book, it is still not clearly defined if this is a paranormal or just a mafia book. Though all actions point towards it being a dark mafia book.

I am not even mad that Liliana and Ciaran are new adult and not adult, adult. You get what I mean? I was happy that in the blurb it is indicated that it is not a high school romance, coz that would have made me
Rush

Welcome to the Devil’s Playground. Let’s play.

This. Book.

This fucking book. Guys, Natalie has really outdone herself on this one. This come out of left field.

I didn’t think this was the type of book that I would be reading. I thought it would be in line with the rest of her series of books but no. It took a different direction and fuck me but I loved it.

This is a suspenseful thrill ride that I didn’t want to end.

I akin this book to And then There Were None, Saw, The Purge, and The Game.

You ha
AmberReader# Books&BubbleBaths
MY OHHH MYYYY!!!

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This book was deliciously dark and seductive &damn Natalie for leaving us on that cliffhanger because I don’t think I can last another day without reading the next book! I was so eagerr to jump into the next one that I spent all of 10 minutes looking for the next one and I still haven’t accepted the fact that its not out yet *weeeps*

I thoroughly enjoyed this book from the get go, its dark and twisted and beautiful and steamy& arghhhhh Cirian is such a wonderful soul.

H
 Mary ❤️ DBO
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Periculum (Devil's Playground #1) by Natalie Bennett

5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Priculum is my first read from author Natalie Bennett. It is the first book from the Devil's Playground series.
I had my sights on this author for such a long time. I knew she wrote doark, but damnnnn.... I was blown away.
Loving this book, is putting it lightly. I am obsessed right now.
I didn't knew what to expect. The plot of the story, the writing, all flawless, perfection. Even tho I had my theories, they wore blown away.
An uniqu
Brit
Apr 27, 2020 rated it really liked it

This book had me on the edge of my seat. I could picture this as a thriller movie. With how Natalie Bennett wrong about all the twist and turns and the world building. I love every heroine Natalie writes because they dont need to be saved i cant wait for the rest of the series. This read way to fast.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• These Monstrous Ties (Unsainted, #1)
  • Pray for Scars (Unsainted, #2)
  • Boy of Ruin (Unsainted, #4)
  • The Cruelest Chaos (Unsainted, #3)
  • Unorthodox (Sick Love #1)
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
  • Ecstasy
  • Fated (Fated, #1)
  • The Initiation (The 4 Horsemen, #1)
  • Pawn (The Pawn Duet, #2)
  • Chute Yeah (The Valentine Boys, #3)
  • Cutter (Pinnacle Heirs Book 2)
  • Iniquity
  • To The End (Hannaford Prep #4)
  • The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
  • Why Are You Here? (Love Kills #1)
  • The Angels (Raven River Academy, #1)
  • Blood Always (The Five Families #3)
Lover of all things pǝʇsıʍʇ & unusual.

I write unconventional 'romance' with strong elements of horror and heavy cult vibes.

Find all my links here!
linktr.ee/AuthornatB

Devil's Playground (5 books)
  • Maleficium: Duo (Devil's Playground #2)
  • Daemonium:Tres (Devil's Playground 3)
  • Obscurum (Devil's Playground 4)
  • Infernum (Devil's Playground 5)