Start by marking “Broken Flyght (The Flyght Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Broken Flyght (The Flyght Series #2)

Broken Flyght

(The Flyght Series #2)

Fallen heiress, ship’s captain, entrepreneur — Vivian will do whatever it takes to restore her family’s empire, even if it means sacrificing her own happiness…

With her ship secure and her old boyfriend back in good graces, Vivian Kawabata only needs one thing to move forward: money. Money, though, is hard to come by when you’re an infamous disgraced heiress. Vivian’s only
Published October 4th 2019 by Onigiri Press

To ask other readers questions about Broken Flyght, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Flyght

Start your review of Broken Flyght (The Flyght Series #2)
Lola
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book from the author and voluntarily reviewed this one.

I really enjoyed First Flyght, the first book in this series and when this one arrived I finished my current read and then dived straight into this one. Broken Flyght was an awesome sequel and I enjoyed it even more than book 1. Now that the stage is set in book 1, this book shows us more of what Vivian is up against, the race to find her brother, the struggle to find suitable consorts, then she has to keep her
Laz the Sailor
Apr 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: scifi, rom-lite
This has turned into a shaggy dog story, with random things happening and our girl just barely avoiding being TSTL. Fun if you like that style.

I won't be continuing the series.
Tracy
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! A fantastic follow up to the first book. The book jumps right into the action and Vivian is such a hard ass. I love her! I was lucky enough to beta read this one :)
Diane Burton
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, wow! I raced right from book 1 to book 2 and wasn't disappointed. Just like the 1st book, Broken Flyght is packed with high-intensity action. A real page-turner. What more trouble can descend on Vivian? If it's available, it's hit her and/or her crew. Vivian grows in this book. She starts to listen to her suitors (former boyfriend Ken and a new guy, Jinzo) who calm her down and help her see reason. The 2 men get along remarkably well. But then if you're raised in an environment where women a ...more
Tania
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book, the story was well written and the characters were intriguing. Once I started I could not get enough, from the start till the end I was engrossed I was even on the edge of my seat with twists and turns, hot and steamy, lust and passion, strength, happiness with a happily ever after. Do yourself a favor and buy the book you want be disappointed.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

Lorraine Gojara
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
The adventure of Vivi and her quest to find husbands continues. Her brother is a real piece of work. Still have high hopes for her matchmaker. Looking forward to the next book.
Tamara Hauser
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I like how the story of Vivian continues in Broken Flyght. Vivian has 2 new crew members and possible partners to decide on. Unfortunately one of them is already taken, so Vivian lets him go. With new contracts and her hydroponics set up well under way,Vivian is closer to earning the money to save the family farm.

Kathryn
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a suspenseful and action packed second book of the series. This is a fun read that keep my attention captive. I really like that the world building has not stopped. This is a fantastic read filled with twists and turns.

I am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
Bonny Niswonger
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Vivian was trying to find her brother beause he took everything from his family. She is tryig to get the money back so she can get her familys land back. she rans a shipping company to make money. Vivian is also trying to find mats to help her. Now would be the time to get this book. I will be getting more from this author.
Karen Gibbons
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 is Pre-ordered!!!

Vivian is a woman who continues to persevere in her quest to buy back the family farm that her brother put into bankruptcy when he embezzled all its assets. What I learned about her in book two was, from my perspective, that she has a poor self image. What she accomplishes in this book will keep you reading until you finish the book. November 8th is the release date for book three.
Crystal
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In the 2nd book following Vivian we get to meet new potential connections to her network, follow along with her high stakes adventures, and have all the fun! This book had a ton happening from world hopping, continuous world building, and additional character development from new and old characters. I highly recommend this book/series!!
Rachel
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Imperfect heroine

Some books you read you hate how annoying bad behavior is in a main character. But in this series Vivian's behavior it's more relatable. Shaw is aware of her faults, almost painfully so.
Kirstin Lewry
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read

I really enjoyed this book and this series so far. I love that while the idea of space captain woman has been done many times this still has its own unique spin that has me hooked. If you love space ship sci fi and RH this is definitely for you!
Calm Your Pits
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story just keeps getting better with each book. Loving the guys and eagerly awaiting more. Also can’t wait to see how she plans to get back the farm.

S.J. Pajonas
Jul 29, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
For more information on this book, teasers, and news, please visit http://www.spajonas.com/blog/ ...more
James Calhoon
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent four star!

I just finished the second book and await number three. I enjoyed reading this book, but it is proceeding at a slow pace.The author needs to pick up the pace.
Kathryn
Aug 03, 2019
Barbara A.
Oct 21, 2019

• Temporal Locum
  • Pirate Throne (Telepathic Space Pirates #3)
  • The Sinners (Raven River Academy, #2)
  • The Angels (Raven River Academy, #1)
  • Shadows and Shade (Shadows and Shade, #1)
  • Chaotic (Arcane Mage, #1)
  • Upended Life (Artemis University, #1)
  • Shadow Thief (Flirting with Monsters #1)
  • Fated Bonds (Angel's Fate, #1)
  • The Cosmos Coalition (The Space Merchants, #9)
  • Boys and Burlesque
  • Drowning Studies (Artemis University, #2)
  • Sacrifice (Her Soulkeepers, #1)
  • The She-Wolf Games (The Pack Mates of Lunar Crest, #1)
  • Scavenger Princess (Swag Stories #2)
  • Doom (Xian Warriors #1)
  • For the Hell of It (Razing Hell #1)
  • Our Pet (Ours, #1)
**Sign-up for S. J. Pajonas's New Releases mailing list**

Stephanie (S. J.) is a writer, knitter, amateur astrologer, Capricorn, Japanophile, and USA Today Best Selling author. She loves foxes, owls, sushi, yoga pants, Evernote, and black tea. When she’s not writing, she’s thinking about writing or spending time outside, unless it’s winter. She hates winter. Someday she’ll own a house in both h

The Flyght Series (6 books)
  • First Flyght (The Flyght Series Book 1)
  • High Flyght (The Flyght Series #3)
  • Lost Flyght (The Flyght Series #4)
  • Silent Flyght (The Flyght Series #5)
  • Stolen Flyght (The Flyght Series #6)

News & Interviews