Start by marking “What A Time To Be Alive” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
What A Time To Be Alive

Ajay Ramanathan

What A Time To Be Alive

This book may make you smile or this book may make you sigh. This book may make you ponder or it may force you to surrender. This book may challenge your convictions. It may even change your mind. But in the end, this book will make you say- ‘Ah! What a time to be alive’.
Paperback
Published February 20th 2020 by Half Baked Beans

To ask other readers questions about What A Time To Be Alive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What A Time To Be Alive

Start your review of What A Time To Be Alive
Shivani Vashishta
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The book ‘What A Time to Be Alive’ by Ajay Ramanathan comes as a sort of realization into my life. The book has taught me that:

People perceive life as the mold in which we all strive to fit ourselves. What we see, observe or hear, we believe. But the poet’s words have had me realized that sometimes it is all an illusion we carry on to live with.

Chapter 1, 2: The poet here refers to the freedom that comes with one’s life. He certainly wants to be free, breathe and swing by all the obstacles that
Keval Suchak
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a time to be alive from Ajay Ramanathan is a very good poetry book to read for.

It was very nice that how he uses imagintation and some relatiy incident in all together. Chapters were made prefectly from start till end. You will love it while reading.

Yeah at the start it is somewhat slow, but it will pick up the pace as soon as you read further.

Pernoally I love the chapter four, the use of words and rhymes are very impressive through out the book. And some poems are very much touchy. You
N R
Mar 25, 2020 added it
From the get-go, the cover of the book blazed with a casual cursive is an eye-candy, catching attention; it is a deceptively simple design for the trove that lies within its pages.

What interests me about Ajay Ramanathan’s exploration of all events of life, is the fact that life has a variety to offer; it’s what you choose that matters, not what others choose for you. Throughout the reading, I felt that the poet reaches out to you with a healing hand, changing tones and feels of what you envision
Pretty Little Bibliophile
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: modern-poetry
4.5/5 stars!

From the very beginning “What A Time to be Alive” grabbed my attention and I was thoroughly touched, amused, introspected, was despondent, and also laughed. This is a collection of poems that are varied in their subject matter, and their seriousness (or lack thereof), but are all interconnected by the same voice which seems to the recite the poems in the same modernist detached tone, while also imperceptibly talking about emotions.
That is to say, I was buoyed by the sheer diversity
Swapna Peri ( Books Review Cafe )
Book Title: What A Time To Be Alive
Author: Ajay Ramanathan
Format: Kindle

Book Title:
The title of the book 'What A Time To Be Alive' is thoughtful and realistic

Book Cover:
The cover image of the book is just the title name in grabbing font with many vibrant colors around the alphabets with a solid black background. The minimalistic cover looks very promising.

My Review:

Poetry has always been a classic choice that I consider to read. There always lies a subject matter or an invisible thought process
Karishma Pahuja
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
TITLE - What A Time To Be Alive
POET - Ajay Ramanathan
PUBLISHER - Half Baked Beans

God is the perfect poet - Robert Browning

What A Time To Be Alive by Ajay Ramanathan is a poetry book with seven contents in it. These poetries are related to life, how to live it, matters of the head and heart, our unknown mistakes, god, who is god, is god real and our living and the day we'll die.

What A Time To Be Alive was a pretty poetic read blended with our life from birth to death. The very beginning was the
Anjaly aleena
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
A collection of poems which has 7 chapters that takes you for an emotional ride. Most of the poems are which one can relate to in their life the poems are very well arranged the cover page of the book is extremely beautiful.. The poems are as beautiful as the cover.. The language too is easy to understand.. If you are someone who likes reading poetry.. Please do give this book too a chance.. I believe you too will love them

• Trust the Universe: The Secret to Everything
  • 52 laws of love
  • The Rape Trial
  • TAKE OFF YOUR STARTUP How to start a business explained in 145 Startup Stories, 8 Steps to choose new business ideas, 72 concepts to create business plan and 7 scientific formula for team building.
  • Seven: True Stories
  • Love Unexpected
  • Rhythm Roger: The Secrets Of Electon
  • Bitter Sweet Revenge: A collection of short stories
  • Faith and the Beloved (Kochery C Shibu)
  • The Trouble We Keep: A Second Chance Western Romance