Start by marking “Easy Revenge” as Want to Read:
Easy Revenge

Easy Revenge

Clara and Zac thought they were headed for their happily ever after, until a break-up slathered in betrayal left them both jaded and vindictive.

Twelve years have passed since they left Wyoming, and during that time Clara found her calling at a prestigious PR firm in California while Zac moved to New Orleans to join his Boudreaux cousins at Bayou Enterprises. They thought
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 222 pages
Expected publication: April 9th 2020 by Lady Boss Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Easy Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Easy Revenge

Start your review of Easy Revenge
Rebecca from Cover to Cover Book Blog
Wow this book is amazing!!!!!!! Clara and Zac have had a rough past. They both have stories that arent correct. Clara was called home for some tragic news but wont let that interfere with family. Zac has worked his way to the top and 12 years later their paths cross back over again. Will they keep hating each other or can they work out their differences? ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 LOVE STARS!! All I can say is I love this book. Zac and Clara's story had all the feels and I never wanted it to end. I could not turn the pages fast enough....it is so good. L.P. Dover is a phenomenal storyteller that sucks us into the characters world. You definitely need to read this book....so push 1-Click right now.
Monica
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is amazing. Clara & Zac are absolutely amazing together and a couple that you wont forget. This second chance romance will give you all the feels. Truly an amazing story with amazing characters that I didnt want too end.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Tammy
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book gave me all the feels, i went from laughing to crying to sad to happy, and I loved every minute of it. Zac and Clara are so cute together, especially when they are trying to get revenge on eachother. Loved this read!
Nancy Metsch
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything I would except from LP Dover!!! And of course it was fantastic.
I loved Clara and Zac, their love story was a beautiful thing to read. It was everything rolled into one. BUT I have to say all the pranks that were pulled were classic.
There is an old saying, there is a very thin line between hate and love and Zac and Clara are 100% proof of that
World Of Books 65
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
A throughly enjoyable 2nd chance romance by L.P. Dover.

Young love what a beautiful thing it is at 18 - you whole lives together ahead of you; plans made a future bright. Then as quickly as it came the two of you are ripped apart both believing the other has done an unthinkable thing. This is the story of how that happened to Clara and Zac.

Fast forward 12 years Clara now a successful PR consultant the world at her feet - she has dated a Hollywood heartthrob and lives the good life well sort of.
Shannon
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
**4.5 Stars**

This story hooked me from the start with its intriguing story line....young love that is meant to be, but takes an unfortunate turn, altering the course of both people's lives drastically for twelve long years. I could not put this book down. I loved that Zac and Clara both found themselves back in their hometown at the same time, placing themselves back in each other's path, and though both seemed to be harboring some deep-seated anger towards the other, the flip side of all that
Lynette Linville
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC to read and give an honest review of.

I couldn't put this book down!

Who hasn't dreamed of getting revenge on an ex for how they've hurt you?

Clara wants to get a little revenge on Zack because of the heartache she's suffered through the last 12 years.
Zack wants to get revenge on Clara for the heartache he's suffered through the last 12 years.

Sometimes things aren't as 100% certain as we've believed.

This is a must read if you believe in true love, how things/people might get
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
(3.9 stars) Zac Ward and Clara Berkeley were high school sweethearts. They thought they were each others forever but one misunderstanding changed everything. Clara figured she would never have to see him again when she left Wyoming to live in California as a Publicist for Hart and Schafer PR. However one home town charity event 12 years later will have them face to face. Zac works as an architect at Bayou Enterprises in New Orleans. When he sees is ex is up for a work services auction he figures ...more
Teri
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
She was young, in love, with a life full of promise and he ghosted her after he cheated. Lost, hurt and struggling she takes off on her life journey and it keeps her away for 12 years. A broken heart can make you do crazy things so when he has a chance to have her at his beck and call he goes all in. Let the pranks begin. These two finally talk and the walls come down all to find it was all a lie. Betrayal cuts deep especially when it's cost so much.

A great read from this new to me author. Her
Stacey
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stacie Stroup
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Easy Revenge..is so sweet!
Clara and Zac met when they were young. They thought they would be together forever. When something happens to tear them apart will they ever find their way back to each other? This book is such a sweet read. What a great coming home story. It proves that true love never dies. I absolutely loved this book from start to finish. You will too!!
Christine
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Clara is one smart stubborn woman. Zac is one sexy alpha man. They have a misunderstanding. That cost them both a lot. There connection is off the charts. Could not wait to see what would happen next.
Katrina
Mar 11, 2020
Layla Sian Rathbone
Mar 29, 2020
L.P. Dover
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Paulinem
Mia
Gracie Liberty
Hilda
Mar 05, 2020

• Wildfire (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #3)
  • Finding Him (Covet, #2)
  • Enticing Liam (Big Sky Royals, #2)
  • Creole Kingpin (The Magnolia Duet, #1)
  • Just One Year
  • A Little Bit Cupid (A collection of short stories)
  • Unforgiven (Loveless, Texas #2)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Easy This Time
  • The Princess (Filthy Trilogy #2; Dirty Rich, #9)
  • The Bastard (Filthy Trilogy #1; Dirty Rich, #6)
  • The Empire  (Filthy Trilogy #3; Dirty Rich, #10)
  • The Savage Sinner: A Series of Savage Gentleman book 2
  • Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)
  • Revenge (Delta, #2)
  • One Hot Night (Caught, #1.5)
  • Wired (For the Billionaire's Pleasure: Luke & Claire, #1)
  • Someone to Watch Over Me (The Thorntons, #5)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author L. P. Dover is a southern belle living in North Carolina with her husband and two beautiful girls. Before she began her literary journey she worked in periodontics, enjoying the wonderment of dental surgeries.

She loves to write, but she also loves to play golf, go on mountain hikes and white-water rafting, and has a passion for singing. Her two

News & Interviews

Mary Pauline Lowry knows a thing or two about being stuck at home when you don't want to be. After all, the premise of her newest novel, The Rox...