Start by marking “INDIVISIBLE: Book Six of the What's Left of My World Series” as Want to Read:
INDIVISIBLE: Book Six of the What's Left of My World Series

INDIVISIBLE: Book Six of the What's Left of My World Series

(What's Left of My World #6)

Ive always thought you and I were indivisible, L. Theres nothing I wouldnt do for you if I had the means. If some opposing force tried to keep us apart, Id stop at nothing to find you and get back to you. I mean that.

-Alan Russell (from Divided We Stand, Book 4 of the Whats Left of My World Series)

INDIVISIBLE

Lauren Russell is a daughter fighting tenaciously for

Published September 20th 2019 by EMPowered Press

To ask other readers questions about INDIVISIBLE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about INDIVISIBLE

Start your review of INDIVISIBLE: Book Six of the What's Left of My World Series
C.M. Rutherford
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The sixth book of the series keeps the momentum going. Finally the Russell family is reunited. Things have changed but at least they are together. While Allen readjust to having his family around they know they need to prepare for what's coming. Memorable characters, lots of action and a great storyline make this a must read series. For any fans of the post apocalyptic genre get this series.
Cyndi Marie ☆★Audiobook Addict★☆
🎧 Audio Review 🎧
4.5 Stars
Another great book in this series. I am happy with the direction this story is taking. Enthralling Story, in-depth characters and a very interesting take on Post Apocalyptic Fiction. This story just gets better with each book. I can't wait to see what is in store next for this group in book 7.

The narration was perfect.
LeeAnn
Sep 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Cherye Elliott
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Homecoming

For me, I always appreciate reading the next book of a series Indivisible is a long awaited book. The homecoming of a loved one are long forthcoming. Interesting twist to the scenario at the end of the book was Hade. Her feelings of the situation she finds herself in must be frustrating. I hope Book Seven puts her in a spot that is welcoming.

The reader will find that the endnotes are a wealth of information and even has links which makes things convenient to those with "get home
Koa and Lilson Feliciano
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Special message for the author.

An immensely satisfying series. Great characters and !it's of action. However, on a note to the author. I absolutely adore your character, Jade. Kill her off and I will NEVER buy another one of your books again. I will shun you for life. Yes, she is my favorite character in the series. You are now on notice. LOL. Really, she is an absolutely remarkable and endearing bad @$$. Anyone not reading these books is missing out, especially on Jade. Ken is cool as well. I'm
Damian
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Journey

Allen Russells journey continues. However, Im completely miffed at the total disrespect of Lauren Russell to Dave, Woo Tang and Jade. The girl simply has rocks in her head and it surprises me that she hasnt got more people killed. I started off having respect for her skills and survival instinct. Now, the way she mouth off, pout, and acquire other peoples stuff make it seems like she is a loose cannon. Other than that, Im glad the team dealt some blows to FEMA and DHS and I know they
Alisa
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still Outstanding

I think in each review I've said the same thing, it's almost impossible to believe that this is Rudolph starting out. Can you imagine what his books will be like in 5 years??? The story is great, the characters are likeable/unlikable as the case may be, the only thing I'd ask for is an org chart. (Sometimes with this many characters my aging brain needs a little help.)
Dennis Reynolds
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Mr Rudolph !

I love that the many questions about Lauren and her dad was finally answered. I fully expected this to be the last in the series,but I've enjoyed it so much that I'm glad he has another book coming. I simply love the writing style,and the characters are awesome ! I feel like I'm right there with them as they go through their struggles. Great book C.A. Rudolph !!!!
Stephanie Cowan
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Homecoming

The story continues for Lauren and Alan Russell. Lots of action and tons of emotion. The character in this series are very strong and Inspiring. Even though times are hard and they are forced to do things to survive that they normally would not do, they keep pushing forward.
Ronald D. Kline
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Home run!!!

Though my hopes werent super high that Id love this book, I must admit that Rudolph hit a home run with this volume of the series. It kept me fully engaged through its entirety. There was just the right amount of action, emotion, and suspense. Im looking forward to the next book in the series!
Theresa Weston
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorites!

A story that provokes tears, happiness, excitement and just about any other emotion. Sometimes, some series become stale after so many installments. Not this one. It'll keep you wanting more and I can't wait for book seven.
Pam Cullen
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Incredible!

This series has been a wild ride! You will laugh and cry right along with the characters. Make sure you allot time for this book, once you start you wont be able to put it down till the last page. Dont deprive yourself, read it!
Bernie
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Indivisible review

Indivisible is the sixth fast paced post apocalyptic survival book in the What's Left of My World series written by author C. A. Rudolph.
Brigitt
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book

I really enjoy this series and can't wait for the next one. This book, like the others keeps me wanting to read more.
Eula Bustle Nolan
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cant wait for next one.

Not a whole lot of action in this book after a certain point, but a good read. Great tie in to the others also.
Alan Lee Jennings
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Six

You totally played favorites in this. Steven Bird is totally your favorite dd12 brother I do know it. Congratulations on another amazing book in this series!!!
Charlene
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved

I loved this book and all of the characters. Another great book by C.A. Rudolph. Cant wait for the next book in this series. I would recommend this book and this series.
Vickii Bendit
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!!!

As always, Rudolph has delivered an excellent tale. Great plot and great characters make for an enjoyable read. I can't wait for the next book in the series.
Edward Rempala
Oct 07, 2019
Lizzy
Oct 15, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Blood Bought (Locker Nine #4)
  • Flashpoint (Flashpoint #1)
  • Hunted (Days of Want #2)
  • The Ungovernable: Book Seven in The Borrowed World Series
  • Turmoil (Days of Want #3)
  • The Ranch: A Legacy of Violence (The Legacy Series Book 2)
  • All That Remains (Lone Survivor #1)
  • All That Survives (Lone Survivor #2)
  • Dark Secrets: Still Surviving
  • The Ranch: Jack Sterlings Legacy (The Legacy Series Book 1)
  • Turbulent (Days of Want #1)
  • Compound Fracture (Locker Nine #3)
  • Bear the Brunt (Nuclear Survival Saga #7; Nuclear Survival: Western Strength #1)
  • Brutal Business: Book Three in the Mad Mick Series
  • Uprising (Days of Want #4)
  • End of Summer
  • Minus America (Minus America #1)
  • Survive the Conflict (Small Town EMP #3)

What's Left of My World (6 books)
  • What's Left of My World: A Story of a Family's Survival
  • This We Will Defend: The Continuing Story of a Family's Survival (Book Two of the What's Left of My World Series)
  • We Won't Go Quietly: A Family's Struggle to Survive in a World Devolved (Book Three of the What's Left of My World Series)
  • Divided We Stand (What's Left of My World Book 4)
  • Worlds Apart: A Survival Story Yet Untold (Book Five of the What's Left of My World Series)

News & Interviews