Start by marking “The Daddy Coach” as Want to Read:
The Daddy Coach

The Daddy Coach

Hoping to vindicate her brother, botanist Gina Dunn poses as a nanny to the man she believes framed him. Even though she grew up in a dysfunctional home, how hard can it be looking after twin four-year-old boys? If she can nurture rare orchids, surely she can handle this.

Instant fatherhood hits contractor Will Sinclair hard when his twin sons he didn't know existed come t
Published September 9th 2019 by Entangled angled angled Publishing, LLC (Bliss)

To ask other readers questions about The Daddy Coach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Daddy Coach

Start your review of The Daddy Coach
Robin Loves Reading
There is no way Gina Dunn's brother is a thief and she will go to any means necessary to prove it. In so doing, Gina takes on a job as a nanny to Will Sinclair's twin four-year-old sons, Harry and Ian. Will was Gina's brother's boss, and her brother repeatedly told Gina that Will was the actual thief.

Little did Gina realize that working with Harry and Ian would create problems on a bigger level. Gina never expected to fall head over heels in love with the boys. What is more is that it doesn't ta
romancejunkie
This story was so freaking cute, i loved Gina, Will and the boys so much. I really emphatized with them and their problems, and loved their integrity when difficult situations happened.
The romance was so adorably sweet and the moments between the couple and the kids had me with silly smiles and warm feelings, theirs are such a wonderful family.
I love cute romance books with children as an important part of the plot, and this one was no different. I hope Ms. Karen writes more books in this h
Tianna✸loves books✸
The plot sounded like Lisa Kleypas’s Lady Sophia’s Lover.
The h seeking revenge against the man who did wrong to her brother.

The hero here is a single dad with two bratty kids.
Nothing special about the book but was interesting enough atleast in the beginning.

The H was a boring dull guy. (view spoiler)
Kari Hansen
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gina believes that Will has the information she needs to prove that her brother is innocent so she hatches a plan to uncover the truth. Even though she has no experience with children she applies for the position as his children’s nanny and although the interview didn’t go well she connected with the kids and was hired.

When his ex-wife passes away Will suddenly finds himself the father of twin boys and is struggling. Due to their grief the boys aren’t acting as Will would like and he is trying t
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This intriguing story draws you in and have you in the corner for our main characters. Gina is trying to clear her brothers name from a crime he states he did not commit. She gains entry to Will's home by applying for the job of his nanny. He is having a difficult time raising the boys and draws upon Gina's experience for help. Gina on the other hand yearns for a family and the more time she spends with Will and the twins the stronger the feelings become which have her thinking could she be wron ...more
J_Mc 251
This story was a romance that was hard to classify. It was part enemies to lovers, but sort of a “fall in love with the boss” as well. Gina applies to be a nanny (with no experience) to a pair of boys to get close to their father (Will), who she thinks has wronged her brother. Of course, there is an attraction between the two of them that neither wants to acknowledge. The scenes with the boys were great, the romance was a little uneven, and the plot point about the brother and his connection to ...more
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Daddy Coach by Karen Muir is a sweet romantic story. I loved Gina, Will and his twin boys. They were so freaking cute. I loved the story and really liked the writing.
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

THE DADDY COACH is a sweet, heartwarming romance between two unlikely people who neither have the slightest clue on how to raise twin boys. Boys who have just lost their mother and the man they called “Daddy” in a horrible accident. Now, Will has discovered that from his brief marriage he has sons that he was never made aware of and he is dumped in the deep end of the pool without the least idea of how to swim.

Gina believes her brother’s story with all her heart, afte
Laurie
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Overall, Karen Muir's "The Daddy Coach" was a quick, sweet read. I would have rated it 3.5 stars if half stars were possible on Goodreads, but decided to round up because I genuinely liked the main characters, Gina and Will, as well as Will's super cute twin sons, Harry and Ian. Their lovable mischief added a nice touch of lightness and fun to the story.

Gina's interactions with Harry and Ian were endearingly awkward at first, but her love for them was clear as she became more comfortable with ch
Connie
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book from Entangled Publishing via NetGalley and I am voluntarily reviewing it.

What a delightful tale. I adored Will Sinclair's two boys Harry and Ian. I could really see them as real little boys. Ms. Muir did an excellent job writing them.

Will Sinclair is looking for a nanny for his twin boys. No one has seemed like a good fit in caring for them. His boys are just a little difficult. They lost their mother and her husband in a plane accident. Will receive
Skye Yanovsky
Aug 28, 2019 rated it liked it
In The Daddy Coach by Karen Muir we learn that childhood wasn’t easy for Gina and she spent most of it taking care of her younger brother. When he is imprisoned for a crime he swears he didn’t commit she goes on a quest to prove his innocence and the guilt of the real criminal. However, this quest requires her to become the temporary nanny to Will’s young twin boys. Will is struggling to care and connect with his twin four-year old boys that he only recently found out about. Things get complicat ...more
Becky
Sep 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary
If I had to sum this one up in five words or less, they would be this was cute, but...

While Gina’s reason for coming into Will and the boys’ lives was a bit questionable (surely she would have done a tad bit more digging into her brother’s story before concocting this plot? She is a scientist, after all, and even just seeing him during their jail visits it’s clear he’s got some issues.) the whole “daddy coaching” aspect was very sweet. Harry and Ian were adorable, and made every page that they w
Jackie D
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gina wants to set the records straight about her brother's wrongful conviction. So she applies for the nanny position for Will Sinclair's twin boys, in hopes of being able to secure some evidence from the man ( Will ) who wrongfully put him behind bars.
A botanist by trade, with no prior nanny skills- what could go wrong?
Will is at his wit's end, needing help with his all over the place boys while trying to run a business recovering from a recent mishap.
He has his doubts about Ms. Gina, but hi
Linda Quick
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet romance that I just loved. Gina lies to get a position as a nanny in Will's home for his twin boys. She does this because she thinks he got her brother wrongfully convicted of theft and wants to find proof in his house. However, there was a major problem with her plan - she doesn't particularly like kids or know what to do with them.

This is a fun and clever story that drew me right in. I wasn't sure what to expect, but found myself drawn into the characters and their story.. They
Linda
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Gina’s younger brother is imprisoned for theft but claims to have been framed by his employer, Gina hopes to be able to find evidence to exonerate him. Luckily Will is looking for a nanny for his twin four-year-old boys and while Gina has zero experience with young kids, her BF’s “glowing references” and the internet lands Gina a one day trial and the job when the boys totally warm to her.
I love intelligent heroines & Gina, a botanist working on her thesis is that. But more that just brains
Lori
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a heartwarming story for Will and Gina. I loved watching Gina open up her heart to both Will and his boys. The scenes with her and the boys were so sweet and fun. Then watching Will soften towards his boys, trying to make a family was loving. I felt for Gina when she was trying to figure out the jewelry fiasco and how it would impact her, her brother, and Will. The interactions between her brother and herself were a little disheartening. I wish we could have seen a little more of them in th ...more
Cheryl
Sep 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Honestly, while the writing was fine, I found the premise of the story very weird. For a supposedly smart woman, Gina could have done a bit of research to get more facts into why her brother was in trouble and how Will fit into the picture. It was a bit too messy, plot wise.
Her interactions with the twins were fun and she grew to love them, but by then I was just feeling meh about the whole “relationship” between the leads. I didn’t, hate the book but I didn’t love it, either. Honestly, 3 stars
Rochelle
Sep 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
This was the first book that I have read from this author and it was an ok read for me. Will and Gina are brought together because her brother said that Will framed him for a crime. Gina decides to get the evidence that she needs by posing as a nanny for his twin boys. While looking for the evidence that she hopes will free her brother, she ends up finding something else. They were able to find the HEA they both deserved but it felt rushed at the end to get there.

I received an ARC of this book
Pbkreader
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
At first I wasn't sure that I would like The Daddy Coach. I was a bit confused about Will (thought he was a cop who had wrongfully arrested Gina's brother!) so it took me a few chapters to figure out what was actually going on.
I grew to love the boys, Gina, Will and their story. So glad to have had the opportunity to get to enjoy a taste of Karen Muir's writing. I will be back for a second helping for sure!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions
Rachel Kennedy
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gina is posing as a nanny to get close to Will and find out what he did to put her brother in jail. The longer she spends with him and his twin boys, the more she starts to care for them and wonder if her brother was telling the truth.
Soon she has to make a decision on who to trust, but what will happen to her relationship with Will and his sons once they fnd out the truth about who she is?

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a voluntary and honest review.
Suzette
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You will love the characters is this story, especially the twin boys Harry and Ian. Gina takes a job as their nanny because she suspected there father Will of being a thief. She is not a nanny and has never been and the antics that take place reflect that. She gets up to some funny mishaps with the boys but prove to be just the thing they and their father needed in life. You will be regaled by some great family fun times and watch as Will and Gina fall in love and becomes a complete family.
Annarella
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun to read and sweet romance,
I found it heartwarming, entertaining and engrossing.
I liked the well written cast of characters, the setting and the style of writing.
I look forward to reading other books by this author.
Recommended!
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine.
Ann L
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
First time I have had the pleasure of reading a story from this author but it won't be the last, this was really good, lies and betrayal, longing and hope as well as two little tearaways make this a entertaining read.

I received a copy from Netgalley and I am voluntarily leaving my own honest opinion
Alexis

The characters
Harry and Ian
Standalone
HEA

I look forward to reading more from this author.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC from NetGalley.
MaryAnne Kostrzewa
Linda May
Amrita Singh
Amy Herskovic

• The Revenge Game
  • Pushing His Luck (Winning The Billionaire, #4)
  • Catching Her Heart
  • The Boyfriend Contract
  • The Trouble with Christmas (Credence, Colorado #2)
  • A Family by Christmas
  • My Forever Plus-One (Daring Divorcees, #3)
  • A Cowboy Like You (Heart of Texas #4)
  • Temptation (Bad Angels, #2)
  • Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat #2)
  • Her Super-Secret Rebound Boyfriend
  • A Wedding in December
  • Asking for Trouble (Credence, Colorado, #3)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Meant to Be Yours (Happily Inc, #5)
  • Once Upon a Cowboy Christmas (River Ranch, #3)
  • His Reason to Stay
  • Handle With Care (Shacking Up, #5)
1 follower
A sense of humor was a must when I taught elementary grades and Head Start, and I’ve always loved books and movies that make me laugh. My Fish Out of Water series from Entangled Publishing deals with heroines thrust outside their comfort zones. Their first meetings with their heroes tend to be quirky.

An English Lit major at the University of Washington, I now read mostly genre novels. Contemporary

News & Interviews