Start by marking “Screw (Hell's Handlers MC #8; No Prisoners MC)” as Want to Read:
Screw (Hell's Handlers MC #8; No Prisoners MC)

Screw

(Hell's Handlers MC #8)

Jazmine lives with secrets she buries beneath conservative clothing and avoidance of relationships. Those secrets are just one reason she spends months resisting the advances of the Hell’s Handlers’ resident flirt, Screwball. Mostly, she can’t stand Screw’s constant parade of one-night stands and inability to be serious. But the man is charming, and her resolve is only so ...more
Published by Lilly Atlas Books (first published March 28th 2020)

Start your review of Screw (Hell's Handlers MC #8; No Prisoners MC)
Jessica {Litnoob}
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can I give this ten stars? 25 stars maybe? Because it sure as shit deserves it after the emotional roller coaster I just was on. This series is everything, and everyone who knows me or follows my reading journey knows that Lilly Atlas and her bikers are my jam. I adore these worlds and both the No Prisoners and the Hells Handlers are my babies. So I was so hype for this book.

We meet Gumby in the very first NP book and instantly I was into him. I wanted his book so so bad. The little sliver we go
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Screw was the eighth book in Lilly Atlas’ Hell’s Handlers MC series. It was a cross over with her No Prisoners MC series.

We had heard from Screw and Jazmine in previous books. Screw was the MC flirt and playboy. Their paths crossed often and Screw continued to be persistent but Jazz kept turning Screw down. She had no interest in being one of many. Gumby, however, was new. He was a member of the No Prisoners MC and had history with Jazmine. He lost track of her but eventually found her and the s
Amanda Steward
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every time I finish a book by Ms. Lilly I say this is my favorite. No this one I swear my phone would melt it had so much heat in it. Not often do I wish I was the character in a book. But this one man I wanna be in Jazz’s predicament. These two guys made me swoon and laugh. Then towards the end I had my heart broken and cried my eyes out. If you’ve kept up with this series DO NOT miss out on this one. It’s a firecracker and then some! The struggles all three had to overcome will break your hear ...more
Cassie Ashford
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and I’ll love you tomorrow whether you’re here with me or waiting on me among the stars.’”

I honestly think this is the first time Lilly Atlas has made me cry. And I really hope it’s the last time she makes me cry.

This book is hands down the BEST book I have read from this author.

We start with Jazmine who has left her home in Arizona where she was close to the No Prisoners MC. She needed a fresh start and was running from her own personal nightmare. She
Joelle
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What and awesome story this was as it was so emotional that it brought me to tears.The love triangle was awesome we loved the characters all of them broken in some way yet, perfect for their poly-relationship giving the men the best of both worlds and Jazz she got something that she was needing from both of them that lend-ed to her healing.

I always loved Jazz she was already and interesting character but, once reading her story my heart just broke for everything she endured and not knowing how s
Jessica Alcazar
I’ve kinda been on an #MCRomance kick here lately so when I saw this was a first in a series, I jumped to read it for the release tour. Also, 2020 seems to be my new to me author year so kill to birds with one stone and all that …. let me tell you’ll what happened after I finished this delicious morsel of MMF goodness … I am now FIVE books into the madness that is Lilly Atlas #sendhelp

I’m struggling a little here on how to do a review that isn’t wordy or full of plot points. Seriously, the d
Jodie
I’ve never read anything in this series before, but I love a MMF from time to time so I picked it up.

I liked the writing style of this one. And I liked the way the author built the characters. I liked Gumby and Screw together - sometimes I feel like in MMF that the woman just gets in the way, but I always like the extra dynamic that brings. It makes the MM moments even more special. Luckily those moments were heavy. I liked the build of Screw and Gumby’s relationship.

All I all, I really loved t
Shirl
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2020
Hopefully this is NOT the last book in the series because I love it!!! This book is not my normal type as it's bisexual and menage but it was really good. You need to read this series. Best read in order.
Screwball is exactly what his road name sounds. He likes to make a joke out of everything and breaks out in hives if anyone ever even talks about him in any form of a relationship. He loves to have sex with anyone as long as it's a hit it and get gone. Doesn't matter if you're male or female.
J
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
project_20200716_1050443_0
NEW to me author and books! This, Okay it's been a while since I've read and enjoyed a MMF and this one was on the verge of being great, had little disclosures here and there but DID NOT DISAPPOINT. I ended up reading this book off charts because I finished one BDSM Dom/s relationship type and this was a recommendation and I was in the mood for a MMF. Both male characters here are equally alpha and bikers and the heroine, she was very sweet, tiny and willing. This made me realize how much I
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Trust Lilly Atlas to bring heart, heat and all the feels to a book that could have been risky. But that's exactly what she did, and Screw is an amazing read for exactly that reason.

This is a scorching hot read, let's get that right out at the beginning. But this is Lilly Atlas, you knew it was going to be steamy to start with. Let me say, that's not the main focus here.

Screw is a character driven story. Your heart is going to stutter at the histories of Screw, Jazz and Gumby. These three broken
domestic_godess_reads
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dayum! This is one steamy read 🔥
Jazzy has left her family and No Prisoners friends in Arizona and moved to Tennessee where she is managing the diner for one of the old ladies of the Hells Handlers.
Gumby has not been able to forget Jazmine so has his club brother track her down. When he shows up on her doorstep he has no idea his life will change forever.
Screw is the club playboy. Free and easy is his motto. Men, women it doesn’t matter to him, fun is fun!
When the three meet sparks fly!! Gumby
Elisabeth (That Bookish Brunette)
I absolutely loved this book; Lily Atlas writes such amazing MC romances. What I love about her MC romances is that her bikers are alpha and take charge but never domineering or chauvinistic. Women aren’t treated like property and in fact, the women these bikers fall for are always strong, independent, and take no crap from their bikers. Screw was another great addition to her work—it was chockfull of emotion, a steamy and passionate MFM romance, a MC rivalry, and some danger and suspense.

I was
Maria11
Not for me

Well I usually like threesomes, but this was not for me. I am not really into reading guy on guy. I am up for kink and stuff, but not a fan. I have nothing against it, I just don’t like to read about it.

Oh well. It has been a great series.
Doris
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Get That Fan Going!!

You’re going to need that fan when reading this hot MC book!! What can I say, I loved this book and this author always knows to bring it to those of us who like their bikers hot, hard and ready to take on anyone and anything. This is all about Gumby who is/was a member of the No Prisoners MC, Screw is the newly elected Enforcer for the Hell Hounds MC and Jazz who is the girl who left Gumby and Arizona behind. All it took was Gumby having to cancel their first date to have Jaz
Karen
Apr 02, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc-s
Not as awesome as I hoped

This was a good book, but not what I had hoped. There were some problems that annoyed me enough to detract from its otherwise awesome story.

The relationship between the main characters was pretty imbalanced. It seemed like the men had an emotional intimacy that was absent with Jazzy. The men spent time together and talked and kissed and developed their relationship. But with Jazz, nada. Only sex. It bothered me to the point I actually considered putting the boo
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

I've liked this author's books before but I've also been disappointed by her before so I'm hoping for some safety details, I've got no problems with a menage but this???!!

Those secrets are just one reason she spends months resisting the advances of the Hell’s Handlers’ resident flirt, Screwball. Mostly, she can’t stand Screw’s constant parade of one-night stands and inability to be serious. But the man is charming, and her resolve is only so strong.

Was he with others after meeting
suzy
There was something missing from this book. This is a MMF romance, and I felt there was more of a connection between the two male characters. I love a good MM read but if your going to add a female into a MMF romance I want all characters to connection on an emotional level. The two male characters did, but I didn’t feel Jazz connect with either male character at all. Disappointing as I had liked the previous books in the series.
Cali Gals
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Are you an MC fan? Do you like some non-traditional romance? Then this is the book for you.

Screwball, Gumby, and Jazz are part of all kinds of intrigue, steaminess, and self enlightenment. I loved ever minute of it. This is a new author to me and one that I am adding to my must read list.

Definitely worthy of five sexy stars. Happy Reading Everyone!
Pamela
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jazmine, Screw and Gumby are all tangled in a triangle of attraction and craziness from the mc. If you like MC romance with non-traditional relationships, give this book a read. I loved it.
Caryn Billings
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I almost have no words for this book!!!

I loved this book so much that I really have no words to give it the very best review that it deserves. Get the book and thank me later.
Jtaylor
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed the story at the start then dragged out. Started skimming pages. The ending was rubbish.
Lee-anna Dunk
Apr 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The feels.

Ladies your going to need some tissues for this one trust me I know it for a fact .
( Sitting here typing away snot coming out of my nose tears the size of rain drops running down my cheeks) . Screw was an awesome book gave me all the feels and I love each and every character in this series except for the bad guys of course 😉.

I loved Screw, Gumby and jazz storyline it was difficult to read certain parts especially when it came to how their childhoods and what they had to endure it wa
Kayread
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was ok
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a brilliant story. It's very rarely you read a triad MC story so well written. Jazz was so strong in overcoming her past. At first I didn't want her to be with Screw cause he was........ well, Screw. But add Gumby and Screw's issues to the mix and they were yumminess waiting to happen.

I cried over the club loss, what shock that was. But the puppies made me lol...

Great book.
Joelle
What an awesome story this was as it was so emotional that it brought me to tears. The love triangle was awesome we loved the characters all of them broken in some way yet, perfect for their poly-relationship giving the men the best of both worlds, and Jazz she got something that she was needing from both of them that lend-ed to her healing.

I always loved Jazz she was already an interesting character but, once reading her story my heart just broke for everything she endured and not knowing how s
E Loprete
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Screw by Lilly Atlas is Electrifying!!! Thrilling!!! Emotional!!! You will be blown away, this story had so much drama, action, passion, love and brotherhood. Screw is a hard sexy bad biker who loves men and women with no guilt or shame. He always jokes with his brothers about sex to try and deflect all of the pain he endured growing up with his mother who was a stripper. The one person he can't seem to stay away from is Jazzy who won't give him the time of day as she may be attracted to him but ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

Screw, Gumby and Jazzy all have different reasons for being hesitant about taking a chance on them all being able to have a life together. The attraction is there for sure, but for Screw who sleeps with anyone, any time and has never wanted a relationship in his life, Gumby who is closeted as you can get with regards to the fact he likes men as much as he likes women, and Jazzy who is scarred inside and out, will they be able to make it work?

Screw has just been promot
Heather  The Hatters
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lilly Atlas you have outdone yourself with Screw!!! I loved every single thing about this book. The best quote I have read in a book in the longest time was in this book. I'm pretty sure I am not the only one who thinks so either.
"I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and I tomorrow whether you're here with me or waiting on me among the stars." I am not gonna lie at this point on the book was a blubbering idiot, and this statement made me blubber even more.
This book has everything from the p
Barbara
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a gut wrenching, emotional MC ride for me. It has suspense, action and romance all revolving around 3 people that were living a lie (Screwball, Jazzy and Gumby). All three were hiding behind masks or walls they built inside themselves due to past life experiences. In the storyline, all three had to not only come to terms with their pasts but they also had to live and deal with the other two in the triangle’s wounds as well. (Sorry to sound so vague but I won’t spoil this electric storyl ...more
Teresa
Apr 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Screw is the 8th book in the Hell's Handlers series and it is also a crossover book with the No Prisoners series all by Lilly Atlas. I have not read any of the other books of either series but I have read several books by Lilly Atlas and have loved them all. I also do not read many gay or bisexual books. I have no problems with Gay or bisexual, 2 of my best friends are a a gay couple, it's just not something I have chose to read. I do love books about MC's, and snap up all of them I can find, I ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Nova (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #3)
  • T-Bone (Satan's Fury-Memphis #9)
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Blood & Bones: Trip (Blood Fury MC, #1)
  • Bronze (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #5)
  • Blood & Bones: Sig (Blood Fury MC, #2)
  • Owning Victoria (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #2)
  • Nobody but You
  • Kiwi (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #4)
  • Prospect (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis)
  • Ties That Bind (Ruthless Sinners MC, #1)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC, #4)
  • Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #4)
  • Blood & Bones: Judge (Blood Fury MC, #3)
  • Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC, #5)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Magnum: A Dark Knights MC/Dirty Angels MC Crossover

Hell's Handlers MC (10 books)
  • Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)
  • Maverick (Hell's Handlers MC, #2)
  • Jigsaw (Hell's Handlers MC, #3)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC, #4)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC, #5)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC, #6)
  • Joy (Hell's Handlers MC, #7)
  • Viper (Hell's Handlers MC, #9)
  • Thunder (Hell's Handlers MC, #10)

News & Interviews