Start by marking “Pumpkin Spice Pie-Jinks: Pumpkins & Shades” as Want to Read:
Pumpkin Spice Pie-Jinks: Pumpkins & Shades

Pumpkin Spice Pie-Jinks: Pumpkins & Shades

When fate comes knocking, feed it pie!

Pie witch Reese always played it safe—until she opened a magical bakery. But running a bakery is harder than she expected, and she finds herself one bad week away from going under. When the town announces a baking competition that could save her bakery’s future, she jumps at the chance to rescue her dreams. But then two mischievous aut
ebook, Seasons of Magic
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about Pumpkin Spice Pie-Jinks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pumpkin Spice Pie-Jinks

Start your review of Pumpkin Spice Pie-Jinks: Pumpkins & Shades
H.L. Burke
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fun short tale with awesome seasonal feels. It's short and sweet with a great sense of humor, some "dawww" moments ... and a cat. I like things with cats.
Laura Grace
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
VIDEO REVIEW HERE: https://youtu.be/QNknnILWsrI

This story was so utterly delightful!

It a perfect fall read and just gets you in the mood for all things Autumn, pumpkin-spice, and PIES! Seriously, I got hungry not even halfway through this story because of all the pumpkin making. Sooooo good! Plus, the chapter titles were so very creative and just loved it!

I thought the romance was super sweet and definitely had me cheesing. Was a perfect touch to this delicious story!

Also, I had quite the laugh
C.O. Bonham
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A cute story about fall colors, fresh pies, and evil demon children who can't leave well enough alone.

This is a very loose retelling of the Hansel and Gretel story. It is a story about a young witch who loves baking. She has big plans to get her magical bakery off the ground until everything goes wrong that could possibly go wrong.

I really felt for poor Reese. She puts up with a lot in this story and she is truly the victim. All she wants is to show everyone how independent she is but every tim
Jim
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pumpkin Spice Pie-Jinks by Selina J. Eckert is a delightful short novel that tells the story of a baker named Reese who lives in a small New England town co-inhabited by the fae. The story of a contest which could save Reese’s baking business is solidly written and cleverly imagined.

From chapter one, Pumpkin Spice and Pie-Jinx has a strong hook. The world of humans and fae, of how Reese concocts her pies, of how she interacts with a new stranger in town transports the reader quickly into an autu
Emily
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

Everything I read by this author makes me fall in love with her work more each time! These short stories have been amazing so far and I am so glad I found them! Pumpkin Spice Pie-Jinks made me so ridiculously happy and hungry, you won't be disappointed!
Britt
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute

I love the concept of this story! And also, I now want pie. All the pie. Reece was super cute. The sprites made me want to smack them soundly, but it was fun watching the story unfold.
Jennifer Lichtenwalner
This was such a good book to kick off autumn for me this year! I’m always grateful for short stories, and this one made for a nice distraction from life right now!
Becca
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent, fun story full of baking, Fae, and magic!
Kristin Kinman
DeVorah
Sep 30, 2019
Christine
Selina
Oct 01, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kathleen Becker
Savannah Jezowski
Oct 31, 2019
Kaylee Kaplan
Mar 06, 2020

• Miss Frost Chills The Cheater (Jayne Frost, #6)
  • Miss Frost Says I Do (Jayne Frost, #7)
  • Reformed
  • All-of-a-Kind Family (All-of-a-Kind-Family, #1)
  • Ella of All-of-a-Kind Family (All-of-a-Kind-Family, #5)
  • All-of-a-Kind Family Uptown (All-of-a-Kind-Family, #4)
  • More All-of-a-Kind Family (All-of-a-Kind-Family, #3)
  • All-of-a-Kind Family Downtown (All-of-a-Kind-Family, #2)
  • Strange Planet
  • Harper
  • A Royal Masquerade  (The Tales of Ambia #2)
  • Sonoma Rose (Elm Creek Quilts, #19)
  • The Wedding Quilt (Elm Creek Quilts #18)
  • San Andreas
  • The Black Shrike
  • River of Death
  • Seawitch
  • Bear Island
My name is Selina, and I write stories about women who can not only overcome their circumstances but also grow and overcome the demons that live within their own hearts and minds. I also love to write stories about magic, because, hey, who couldn’t use a little magic in their life?

I believe that stories are a way for us to connect to each other, to understand and empathize, to realize we are not a