Start by marking “The Light, The Dark, and The In Between: A Poetry Collection” as Want to Read:
The Light, The Dark, and The In Between: A Poetry Collection

The Light, The Dark, and The In Between: A Poetry Collection

A collection of poetry from bestselling romance author Stacy Kestwick. The narrative is one woman’s journey from the anger and agony of heartbreak through the gut wrenching insecurity and acceptance of being alone to the unexpected sweetness and passion of finding true love again.
Published (first published June 2nd 2020)

To ask other readers questions about The Light, The Dark, and The In Between, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Light, The Dark, and The In Between

Start your review of The Light, The Dark, and The In Between: A Poetry Collection
Kandi Steiner
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
This book of poetry was absolutely beautiful. Stacy Kestwick so eloquently pinpointed the dark, hollow lows of heartbreak and the bright, euphoric highs of healing and finding love again. I loved the illustrations, they were a sweet touch.

As I've mentioned in my past poetry reads, I share these with my mother each morning. I read 3-4 poems and send them to her via text, and then we discuss. It's a tradition we have that we both cherish, and my mom said several times that the author in this one
Carey S.
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book will resonate with anyone who has ever felt ‘less than’ someone else. From the first words, it’s obvious that the writer has had her heart broken, but is now on a journey to become all she is meant to be. It feels authentic and hopeful, but real and heartbreaking at times as well. This isn’t a typical book of poetry, but rather an outpouring of hurt, anger, and frustration that turns into strength and something beautiful! I will be reading more from this author.
Melissa
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is full of so much emotion and vivid imagery.
Ashley Jasper
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There was something so powerful in the way Stacy Kestwick poured her heart into this book. The words punched me right in the chest.

The Light, the Dark and the In Between showcases the power and pain and everything that comes with loving someone. And leaning to love again when your heart has been broken. As much as I wanted to devour every page, I took my time, and let this beauty soak right into my soul.
Allison Connors
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Raw and Real

From the first page, this book touched my soul. It was like holding a mirror in front of my face. So raw and real. I felt her pain, healing, and transformation. She gave me hope that we all can heal and love again. Anyone who has been hurt in a relationship can identify with her words. I felt a sense of sisterhood reading her words. It was comforting to know I was not alone in my journey. Definitely a book I will read over and over.
Suzana
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I rarely read poetry but this was absolutely beautiful and emotional. It was raw and real. A power of self- discovery. It gave me hope of healing, finding love again, belief in myself.
Kasey Lannerd
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful poetry
Anna Doe
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc, poetry
Kestwick sums up beautifully the transition from loss and heartbreak to healing, re-defining yourself and ultimately finding hope and love once again.
Anna K
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, favorites, poetry
I don't read a lot of poetry, but when I do I'm usally all in, and with this poetry collection Stacy Kestwick just stole my heart. It's really an emotional and passionate book. Really loved it! ...more
Mel
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A lovely group of poems that will resound with anyone who has dealt with heartbreak and then found love again. I love the illustrations scattered throughout the book.
Cheyenne L
Amber Smego
Alissa Pernitzky
Leanna
Jun 03, 2020

• Hot Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #1)
  • Sweeter Than Sin (Richer Than God Book 2)
  • Filthy Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #3)
  • Flirting with 40
  • Happily Letter After
  • Meant To Be (The Callahans, #4)
  • Blood & Honey (Serpent & Dove, #2)
  • Fool Me Once (Bright Young Things, #1)
  • Her
  • Leo (Preston Brothers #3)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • The Player Next Door
  • Beautiful Broken Rules (Broken #1)
  • Eternal Storm (Age of Vampires #6)
  • Eternal Vow (Age of Vampires, #4)
  • Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley #1)
  • Eternal Night (Age of Vampires, #5)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
USA Today Bestseller Stacy Kestwick is a Southern girl who firmly believes mornings should be outlawed.
Her perfect day would include puppies, carbohydrates, and lounging on a hammock with a good book. No adulting, cleaning, or bacon allowed.

Social Media:
Facebook
www.facebook.com/StacyKestwickAuthor

Reader Group on Facebook:

Newsletter (with a free monthly dow