Start by marking “The Pinball Machine The family Separation Industry and Parental Alienation” as Want to Read:
The Pinball Machine The family Separation Industry and Parental Alienation

The Pinball Machine The family Separation Industry and Parental Alienation

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Based on a true story
A story of suffering
A story of hope
“I don’t care about our daughter.” Words that echoed in my head; words I could not accept as possible; that nearly drove me to the grave.

Trevor Cooper shares his deeply personal and gripping story of parental alienation. The story of the uncontrolled chaos when a family is propelled into the “pinball machine” that is
Published 2019 by Ocean Reeve Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about The Pinball Machine The family Separation Industry and Parental Alienation

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Pinball Machine The family Separation Industry and Parental Alienation
Sanja Korda
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is NOT for the faint hearted, NOT for the ignorant, NOT for those who would believe this could never happen in real life. This book is NOT for those that believe the police are fundamentally good, and investigate before they prosecute, it’s NOT for those that believe lawyers will do the right thing. This book is NOT for those ignorant to the workings of the judicial system.

This book is for those that seek TRUTH, it’s for those that will start the journey, have been thru the journey or
Sonia Rowley

Such a compelling read, despite being saddened constantly by the course of events. The author bravely shares his personal life story to help others feel less alone, an amazing advocate for legal changes.
The writing unravels the extremes of human nature from optimism and hopefulness, to calculatingly cruel. It highlights how one can abuse and manipulate the power of the legal system to break another human emotionally, spiritually and financially.
I can only imagine that this horror would become
James Jackson
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With the start of the 2019 Joint Standing Committee into the Family Law Act the timing of this book is perfect - a must read for anyone inside 'the pinball machine', or in policy work, or at the Australian Productivity Commission....or just anyone who hates waste & inequality! In life we get what we incentivise and this book shines a questioning spotlight on such incentives in Australian family law, plus the states heavy hand in our personal family life and the unavoidable damage one party can g ...more
Marisa
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I felt the book was an insight into bitter separations and a males perspective of being on the other side of false allegations.
Its a current issue that is happening all around the world.
A selfish parent who involves the children and will do anything to get ahead in the custody and property settlement.
Easy to read and I couldnt put the book down.

Ocean Reeve
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A profound publication that gives a great insight into the flaws within the family law system in Australia. A must-read for all to gain an understanding of our broken system and the need to make urgent change.
Ken Saunders
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book! Couldn’t put it down. Incredible what people go through to have a loving relations with their child. What people do to prevent that relationship. Should be a must read for every lawyer, judge, social worker, Psychirtist or Psycholgist.
Didi Killen
Sep 30, 2019
Chad
May 24, 2020
Sep 16, 2020

• Despite the Odds: A story of resilience, recovery and restoration
A background in the practical areas of engineering construction, and later intelligent transport, telecoms & IT and following a bitter divorce thrown into running mens groups in suicide prevention and discovered what is Parental Alienation! Also learned that the Family Law Industry needed a fresh "systems" approach that would improve the outcome for families, appeared in parliamentary and Senate p ...more

News & Interviews