Start by marking “Mikhail (Whitfell Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Mikhail (Whitfell Brothers #3)

Mikhail

(Whitfell Brothers #3)

Mikhail knew he found his mate the first moment he set eyes on Rowan. There was only one problem—Rowan doesn’t believe in fated mates.

Will Mikhail be able to change his mind? Or will Rowan run as far away as he can before he gets a chance?

Rowan doesn’t realise Mikhail will do whatever it takes to prove to him that they’re destined to be together. All he needs i

Published December 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mikhail, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mikhail

Start your review of Mikhail (Whitfell Brothers #3)
dian
Jun 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-romance, mpreg, shifter
Kasian Mikhail yang harus bersusah payah untuk dapetin Rowan karena Rowan pernah sangat dikecewakan oleh mantannya dan itu membuat dia sinis dan tidak percaya sm yang namanya fated mates.
Patricia Nelson
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this fantastic, poignant, grab-you-by-the-feels, engaging, endearing, a little bit angsty, sexy, delightful, amazing, sweet, fascinating, emotionally charged, and totally awesome tale. It's the third entry in the wonderful Whitfell Brothers series, and I can't wait to see what happens next. ...more
Mikki James - Peters
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rowan hasn't heard from his brothers in weeks and he is worried. He decides to make the trek up to Whitfell after tracking his brother's cell-phone. There he stumbles upon his brother Alfie, just given birth and a family of shifters. Unlike Axel and Alfie, Rowan isn't surprised to learn about shifters, in fact he already knew they existed. Mikhail Whitfell knews immediately that Rowan is his fated mate the minute Rowan wakes into the birthing room. He wants to go after the man but Rowan rebuffs ...more
Claudia Lezár
Feb 29, 2020 rated it liked it
3,5*

PLEASE READ MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings:
A 3,5* is clicked with a 4* but in review marked as 3,5*:

5* - very very good and rare (it would be a Blow-Away-book like ‘Jesse's Smile’ or ‘Joey’ from Angelique Jurd, ‘Save the the kids’ series
from EM Leya, ‘Love’s Tethered Heart’ from C.L. Etta or ‘Liberty’ from Seth King),
it's like an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises (like most of Andrew Grey books and Davidson Kings 'Haven Hart'-se
Kimberlyn
Jul 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Meh

I don't think the characters were as unlikable as some people did. Rowan is annoying for sure but I feel he's redeemable. And really going off of the book's timeline, it was only about a week between meeting Mik and then starting to date. Seems like a perfectly acceptable amount of time to decide what you want. As a story though, reading and reading someone's thought process gets to be annoying. Especially since it was a lot of back and forth, for Rowan at least.
Mik knew what he wanted but w
Katie Clausen
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
💗💗💗💗

I loved this one. When it comes to live we can all be stubborn!! I’m glad how it ended!! Ty
XI
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love that the forever wasn't so easy.
Great read.
Michelle
Mar 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Great read

Mik and Ro were my favorites so far. Their story was more believable since they took the time to get to know each other.
Kattz
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good Story

I like this series. The characters are all lovable. I’m looking forward to reading the next book that is coming out.
Lizzie Farmer
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book to read

I would recommend this book to everyone I love this book I chose this rating because it was worth it
Anna
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was definitely a cat and mouse story with a wonderful hea! I’m anxiously awaiting the 4th book because obviously it’ll be Marcellus and Wes’ story!
Marjorie Williams
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome❤️

So far this is probably my favorite! I tended to get mad at Rowen for running but there is a very good reason. I also liked that Mikhail is also a little insecure. Even though this is fantasy it made it a little more real. I can’t wait on the next one!
Deb Swietek
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Your fated mate keeps running away. What's a wolf to do?

What a great addition to the Whitfell Brothers series. All the brothers make an appearance. Questions are answered. Resolve is tested. Patience is honed. Trust is earned. I loved this book!
This is Mikhail & Rowan's story. Two of Rowan's brothers have mated Mikhail brothers. Mikhail knows Rowan is his fated mate. He is willing to wait as long as it takes for Rowan to accept him. But Rowan has been hurt by a shifter in the past, and winn
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
Mikhail is the third book in the Whitfell Brothers series. Although this Skye Richmond book can be read as a standalone, the beginning might be confusing for those who haven't read the other books.

Mikhail is a wolf shifter who takes a liking to the human Rowan. Mikhail is a great character, full of patience and determination. Rowan on the other hand is hesitant and definitely doesn't trust the whole fated mates thing.

Their story includes some hesitation, fear, jealousy, and some light angst. It
Virginia Lee
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in Whitfell brothers series. Mikhail finally finds his mate but Ro is running as fast as he can from him. Mikhail can understand why Ro doesn't want him as his mate. Written well that everyone can have insecurity about relationship. With the right one they will be by your side. Highly recommend this book today
Belinda Zamora
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mikhail just wants what his brothers have :
A great mate and family.
Too bad that when he finally meets him, Rowan has been burned before by the whole mate deal.
His viewpoint is been there, done that, got the t-shirt, no thank you.
Rowan really is his own worst enemy, but Mikhail is so loving and patient with him.
Mild angst over the obstacles in their way, but not insurmountable odds to their HEA.
Another perfect addition to this great series.
Kathryn Manzella
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mikhail is the third book in the Whitfell Brothers series by Skye R Richmond. This series is fantastic and this book is no exception. Mikhail and Rowan have some obstacles in their love story. So while there is a bit angst... there is also a bunch of sweetness, heat, fun that made me smile. Loved this book and cannot wIt for fourth book to come out.
Stephanie
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just love Rowan and Mikhail's story! I just absolutely love the Mikhail be so perfect for Ro even when Ro is trying to run away. Skye R. Richmond just made another story that pulls me in. I just love this story and I can't wait for more in this series. ...more
AL
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! So different from the first two books and so much better! I liked them, but this one definitely gets the cake! The tension between the MCs and all the bumps along the way make the story so good!
The emotions were so well depicted and the development of the relationship just perfect.
Katy Dann
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I loved this book so much i really hope the writer continues this series as there is so much potiential and i love the characters in the series
Colleen Fowling
Wonderful

Yet another wonderful book. Wanted to shake Rowan at the start of the book, but once I learned his past I wanted to give him a big hug.
Ericka Walden
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Waiting on the next/ last brother's story now!!! 😁 ...more
lorikayhorsfall
One more to go .

Another amazing story in a already amazing series . Just one more to go to make this series completely perfect.
Arzu
Dec 13, 2019
Rabazzle
rated it it was ok
Dec 25, 2019

• The Grumpy Grizzly's Omega (Male-Order Mates #1)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • Mine to Keep (Pine Ridge Pack #2)
  • Mine to Save (Pine Ridge Pack #1)
  • Ties That Bind (The Family Novak #2)
  • Hope (Wolves of Walker County, #2)
  • Twice Shy (Javier Coven #2)
  • The Devoted Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #3)
  • The Lonely Lynx's Omega (Male-Order Mates #2)
  • Sticky Ties (The Family Novak, #4)
  • The Defiant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #2)
  • Some Bunny to Love (River’s Edge Shifters, #1)
  • Detective Daddy (Timberwood Cove, #8)
  • His Bewildered Mate (Unexpected Mates #1)
  • Crossing Ties (The Family Novak, #5)
  • Finding His Pack (Greycoast Pack #1)
  • Don't STAHP Believing (STAHP #1)
  • Trivial Ties (Family Novak #3)
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or publishe

Whitfell Brothers (5 books)
  • Malek (Whitfell Brothers #1)
  • Malachi (Whitfell Brothers #2)
  • Marcellus (Whitfell Brothers #4)
  • A Very Whitfell Surprise (Whitfell Brothers #5)

News & Interviews