Start by marking “Manhattan Heart (From Manhattan #5)” as Want to Read:
Manhattan Heart  (From Manhattan #5)

Manhattan Heart

(From Manhattan #5)

Gray and India are back!

The happily ever after doesnt end after the I dos.
Its just the beginning for me and my India.
I didnt marry my sugar baby, but she has pockets of sweetness that Im addicted to.

We are one.
We have always been a us.
Possessive.
Crazily in love.
Living for each other in our ideal existence.

But the unexpected will rock our foundations.
Who we are as a
Published January 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Manhattan Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Manhattan Heart

Start your review of Manhattan Heart (From Manhattan #5)
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
I'm dickmatized by the ALPHAMALLOW sugar daddy!!!

OMFG. I don't usually write my reviews the second I finish reading, but I didn't want to lose these feelings of my heart in my mouth and being entirely satisfied at the same time.
GRAY AND INDIA ARE BACK!
I think that was the best surprise to end 2019 on because now we have a second book of theirs and it's my first 5 star of the year.
Their love oozes from the pages. Is that a thing? It definitely should be a thing because I could feel their
Ri
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing

There is just something that speaks to me about the characters that this author creates. Any time that there is a chance to come back and revisit them is a Festivus miracle in my book because even when they aren't the current couple, they are still alive and well in my mind. Especially, THIS couple because they are unconventional. Not only in the age way, or how distinctly different they are in regards to where they came from and personalities but in the fact that they are content to
Joy Westerfield
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm truly not sure where to begin with how incredible this novella is. Words cannot describe the epicness of this story. It deserves so much more than just 5 stars, more like millions! After reading Manhattan Sugar, I wanted so much more of Gray and India. These two have such love, such lust, such chemistry that you can't help but be jealous of them. I am so in love with these two characters, that every time I read a word or a sentence about them, my heart melts into a puddle of heavy sighs and ...more
Jenn
Gray Ellison is my Alphamallow hero
In my fothermucking FEELINGS right now.
How can two characters make my heart squeeze, laugh out loud, swoon, get blue balls and fall in love with them all over again? Gray and India, that's how. After Manhattan Sugar, more than a year ago, their sugar daddy'ish romance ( he's not really a sugar daddy ) I was dying for more from them but they were already loved up, the author delivered a fantastic HEA epilogue and then BOOM, surprise, they're back and better
Elisha Blade
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gray Squared

I thought the author had given us their HEA already. I almost liked this second installment better than the first. It flowed so effortlessly. Building into such anticipation. I would sneak a page here or there because the story was so all consuming. Just had to know what Gray did and how India was going to handle it.

Then when things went the way they did i felt every emotion. I was right there with India.

Not going to lie though when things started going too quickly one way...i
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
I can't take in how much I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOOK.
oh my god. I was put through the emotional wringer but not in a bad way.
We first meet Gray and India in Manhattan Sugar, ( a must read first ) they fell in love hard and fast. Gray worked hard to get his emotionally damaged girl to where they are now. I love that we see them as a married couple, as the tagline says, what happens after the HEA? Unless an author gives an epic epilogue, we rarely see what happens next.
This was such a simple yet
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An incredibly epic must read! After reading their story in Manhattan Sugar, I was pleased to see that readers were getting more of Sugar D and his Baby Girl. I honestly wasn't prepared for just how deep the continuation of their journey was going to touch me. Their unwavering love and insatiable lust for each other has never ceased to amaze me. When their marriage is put to the test, is their love strong enough for them to endure? Their life experience is one that many readers will be able to ...more
V. Theia
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
AVAILABLE NOW!
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗛𝗘𝗔 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲?
mybook.to/ManhattanHeart

Sex ban!
Emani
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A visit with the Ellison's

I love Gray and India's love. I don't know if it is the cereal or the puppies that make me love them more. I might be jealous of the house that have no neighbors.
Babel
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
It is so great to revisit a beloved couple like India and Gray.

A sugar daddy and his wild girl who fell in love in the deepest ways, I loved them in their first book. He was a gentleman, generous and understanding, and he continues to be so in his married life with a cereal-obsessed, no-filter woman who will do anything to love and care for her husband, including submitting him to a conjugal ban due to very dramatic reasons.

This story, which is long enough to be a novel, tells of marriage life
Robin
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Be still my breaking and bleeding heart. I fell so in love with the love story of Gray and Indie in Manhattan Sugar that when I realized they were getting another Manhattan book my little heart grew three sizes, just like the Grinch. Little would I realize that I would need the extra size to my heart, to keep it beating with all the angst contained within these pages.

I love to read this author and follow the crumb trails she leaves behind within the pages of her words. Sometimes I guess right
Joanne Mccorkell
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just what exactly is Gray keeping from his Indy girl???

Okay when I wrote that line above, my mind was completely racing. I imagined soooo much, so many other things, I was wrong. I never touched on the secret. Not for a second.

But I think Id have dealt exactly like India did. Id break down. Yep as much as it would kill me. Sex ban. Major requirement. No matter what Gray said. Though he understood. He gets his wife like no one else.

You NEED to read Manhattan Sugar to get this couple. I want to BE
Latifa Morrisette
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Manhattan Sugar was my first foray into V Theia's books and I loved revisiting them in Manhattan Heart. Ever since the first book I have loved Gray and India. I loved seeing the couples from the other books in the series and I hope to read more from this series.
Taylor
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness this book was everything! What a way to reconnect with Gray and India! They love so fiercely that whatever stands in there way wont be there for long! This book really shows that! India is completely consumed by Gray. She might not be the greatest with showing her feelings sometimes, but when she protects she will protect with everything in her. Gray will do what ever he can to make sure India is happy and doesnt have a care in the world. If or when something might hurt her he ...more
Kay
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
O my Gray!!
This book was a pleasant surprise and I must say I liked it better than the first book and that is saying a lot. I often wondered what Gray and India was up to. I love their marriage and the way Gray loves Indiaactually how they love each other. OMG! It was great to see the other characters that I love so much, especially Noah and Sena. Makes me want a catch up with Noah and Sena and the young kiddies. Of course, you must read Manhattan Sugar before you jump into this one, but I can
Lynn Ann
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is true love.💕

Revisiting the Ellison's moved me to all the tears. Happy, scared, moved, excited. All of them. I'm a crier. I'm not a a mean girl or an alphamellow. I'm a wife who's confronted issues in her marriage similarly to Gray and India. V. Theia gives us all a shot straight to the heart and it's worth every tear to get to the end. Read this book. Do it. Bravo Ms. V. Bravo.💖
Jeanne
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a continuation of India and Grays love story. Their life is basically perfect for them. After a few years together, shes still learning things about him, but he seems to know her literally inside and out. He know how she will act and reactand he plans accordingly to make her life the best he can. It is a great story with some frightening times for them, especially India. We also have some of out other favorites appearing in the story. Just beautiful. ...more
V Meade
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved visiting India and Gray 4 years into their relationship. To feel that way India has grown emotionally and securely into her love for Gray makes this reader very happy! When Gray gives India news that threatens her anxiety and her love for Gray she handles it differently than she would have before Gray. I will admit to crying because I could FEEL India's love and panic.

The Manhattan Series is so amazing and all the characters just make you swoon! I can't wait for more from Ms. Theia
Cecewrites23
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book. Gray has been a personal favourite of mine since the first book. His love for India has been palpable in the first and I am happy to say it does not go away. Their lives have changed since we last saw them but it is so much stronger. I cried my eyes out during this book and it gave me a lot of feelings I wasnt expecting. This is a must read to anyone who loves a sugar daddy. ...more
Heather
Shelves: read-2020
I loved revisiting India and Gray! It's an emotional, quick read and I definitely suggest reading it if you've read their first book!
Skyler
PSA: Damn, I thought I'd posted my review for Gray, when all along it was sitting in drafts. Opps.
By this point I've read this book 3 times and gone back to their first novel Manhattan Sugar and devoured that all over again with fresh love for this couple ....

I love V. Theia so when I read the synopsis for this, I started salivating to discover Gray and India were coming back with yet another sugar delicious book but this time they're married and about to deal with something that shocks their
SBooks
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
You guys. YOU GUYS!!! Omg. This book. Holy hotness.
This review will probably just end up a big fangirling mess on how much I loved the raw, dirty, explosive fucking that went on in this book.
There's just something about Gray that just COMPLETELY did it for me and the same for their first book.
this time around it's married sex... or lack there of it ( it'll make sense when you know the plot line ) never fear though, we do get the hottest bathroom sex and I nearly lost the power of sight for
Anya
Oh, man, I love the idea of seeing a beloved couple again once they're married and see how the story differs to that of when when boy meets girl.
Theia did excellent with a revisit to the Ellison's from Manhattan Sugar. the sugar daddy romance that isn't really sugar daddyish but it was so damn hot. I loved this older hero and their age gap perfectly sweet romance so I was so interested once I read the blurb how they'd do this second time around.
well they blew me away is what they did.
i couldn't
✭JoJo✭
This was so damn sweet and heartwarming to revisit a familiar couple from the FROM MANHATTAN verse penned by the awesome V. Theia. She writes my kind of heroines especially, ones that aren't perfect or pussy magnets but have flaws and insecurities but love so damn hard!
India really stepped up in this second novella for gray and India. With someone who suffers from sometimes debilitating anxiety myself I know how easy it is to fall down the rabbit hole of traumatic panic when something unexpected
I need a HEA
There's nothing wrong with a husband being alllll about making his wife happy, no matter what it is. this is gray ellison in a nutshell and I was SO HAPPY that my favorite was writing about him again.
It's all the stars I can give it because I felt every emotion on every delectable page.
Just a fantastic read!
Beth Frank
Since reading Manhattan Sugar Ive often wondered whats been going on with Gray and India. Manhattan Heart was a great way to find out. Finally, the mystery of where the puppies came from has been answered. 😊

Gray and India love fiercely. I loved watching India put aside her fears to be there for Gray. I did worry about her when she first found out what Grays secret was. But India rose above her fears and doubts and took care of her Sugar Daddy.

As in other books of Vs we get to visit other
MoeReads45
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Amazing Gray"

"Heart of My Heart Forever Always"
I really enjoyed reading this great Novella about India and Gray seeing how they are enjoying married life.
Bee
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Manhattan Heart sends you back to the Sugar Daddy of Manhattan, Gray Ellison and his reason for living; India. From the first page, it's like you're back around those friends you love but also love to overshare with you. It's perfection, but as I have found all too often now with Vs books whether it be bikers or the Manhattan elite? That is something that is a guarantee every time.

Manhattan Heart will have you on the edge of your seat for so much of the book and no doubt shouting at Gray the one
Clare-Marie-BookAddict
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 sugar daddy is back stars!
It's not biased when you just love an authors work and fall over yourself to stay up all night to read the latest release. Theia has a way with words that always yanks me into the middle of the page and doesn't drop me off home until the very last satisfied word.
I loved India and Gray in Manhattan Sugar.
I ADORE India and Gray in this catch up novella.
It's heavily emotional yet light and sweet and fun and all the sexiness you expect from this age gap couple. I fall
Cofffeeandbooks
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored book one so when I saw that a second one was gonna be released I was SO EXCITED. And boy did V. Theia not disappoint ( again)! With every book she releases I just fall more and more in love with her writing. Its absolutely amazing and this book was so so amazing. I was kinda eh is this gonna be a good one, as it is a sequel to a book I kinda thought was done for. It gosh, it was so breathtaking and was filled with so much dramatic that it made it so interesting and nothing ...more

• Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Reckless
  • The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)
  • Down Too Deep (Dirty Deeds, #4)
  • Blade (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #1)
  • Grunt (Texas Kings MC, #4)
  • Lout (Texas Kings MC #5)
  • Smokey (Texas Kings MC #6)
  • Bird (Texas Kings MC #3)
  • Sonny (Texas Kings MC, #2)
  • Kale (Texas Kings MC, #1)
  • Gabe and Ian (Savage Kings MC Book 11)
  • Forever Family (Texas Knights MC, #2)
  • Lock You Down (Rivers Brothers, #2)
  • Safe Rider (Lost Saxons, #2)
  • Snared Rider (Lost Saxons, #1)
  • Drawn to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #2)
  • Destined to the Alpha (Alphas In Heat #3)
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

From Manhattan (7 books)
  • Manhattan Sugar (From Manhattan #1)
  • Manhattan Bet (From Manhattan #2)
  • Manhattan Storm (From Manhattan #3)
  • Manhattan Secret (From Manhattan #4)
  • Untitled (From Manhattan #6)
  • Untitled (From Manhattan #7)