Start by marking “Manhattan Muse (From Manhattan #8)” as Want to Read:
Manhattan Muse (From Manhattan #8)

Manhattan Muse

(From Manhattan #8)

WHEN IS A MISTAKE … NOT A MISTAKE?

I fix things for the famous and over-privileged.
But what if I don’t want to make this go away, huh?
I’m the girl who got married by accident.
I made a silly joke, and he put a ring on it.
It’s a mistake … right?

I had one job.
Repair the reputation of the infamous rock band Jagged Beats.
I was never meant to catch feelings for Tommy Bianchi.
No w
Published October 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Manhattan Muse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Manhattan Muse

Start your review of Manhattan Muse (From Manhattan #8)
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS THE END OF AN ERA. THE LAST OF THE CUB STORIES.

Oh my. V does not disappoint. This story is sweet, it's romantic, it's soppy, it's hot, it's full of sexual tension, jealous tendencies, possessiveness, anger and above all family.

I could write pages on all the little things that drew an emotion out of me - my laughter at Tommy's mom's offer; my shudder when I realised Sage may have been all about the lips, but Tommy is all about the hips - but you need to sample this book for yourself and
V. Theia
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
You can dive into the conclusion to the Fierro family!
Fall for Raene's broody rockstar.

mybook.to/ManhattanMuse Available with your KU subscriptions.

FBbanner-AVAILABLE

OutNow

Joy Westerfield
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin? I’ve loved the Manhattan Series from the very first book. This series will hook you until you’ve read the very last book, which is Manhattan Muse. My heart hurts knowing this is the end, but what an ending it is. It perfectly wraps up the Fierro world and I loved everything about it.

Raene is the youngest Fierro, known to her family as Bunny. While she is depicted as cute, she is fierce when it comes to her family and to her job. So when her job as a “fixer” of celebrities, tak
Ri
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars

It is always bittersweet to come to a series finale, especially, if it is with characters that have become more than fictional and instead have become almost family. That was definitely the case with this book. I have loved watching it progress from the parents to all the kids. From the beginning, it was apparent that Raene is was going to be a handful. In every book, she has had some pivotal scenes, and finally, in this one, she gets to be the showcase.

From the first chapter of this book
Cecewrites23
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am just coming off the emotional mess I am after reading the final book of the Fierro’s. We all knew that the moment we met bunny that her story would be epic and sure as hell we were not wrong.

Yes I cried in this book, it was the bunny and Noah scenes that made me bawl. The father daughter relationship really hit home. I should blame hormones but it really was the love that a father has for his daughter.

Tommy was only ever going to be the one to handle Raindrop and he fell hard.

Raene is th
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Manhattan Muse, Raene Fierro’s story and the end of the Fierro era in the Manhattan Series, is both overwhelmingly emotional and simply perfection. I first fell in love with this series with her parents, Noah and Sena. I became invested further into the family's lives with her brothers Theo, Lachlan and Sage in their books. Bunny's (as Raene is fondly known) story did me proud.
She's fierce and determined, confident and a go-getter as all the Fierro’s are. Tommy is her perfect match, even as it
Carly
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Raene and Tommy's story is everything I wanted it to be and more. I loved them and it was perfect for how I imagine them.
I love Raene's take life by the throat attitude. She takes no crap from anyone and I love it!
Tommy knows just how to calm her down and this makes him perfect for her. They compliment each other so well. I thoroughly enjoyed all the banter with Tommy's bandmates and the family interactions.
I will definitely be rereading all the books in this series.
It's a new favourite seri
MichelleG
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tommy and Raene's story marks the end of the epic Fierro series started with Noah and Sena, and I can't imagine a more perfect bookend. Raene is so much a perfect amalgamation of her parents - smart, fierce, independent, stubborn, loyal and so very very confident, and is hired to help fix Tommy's band's image.

Although he resists her presence for a hot minute, Raene proves just how damn capable she is and it is a wonder to watch. I love a female lead who can kick butt, get things done and holds
Bee
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an end to the Manhattan series by V Theia.

Manhattan Muse focuses on the youngest and fiercest Fierro of them all, Raene aka Bunny. But that girl is far from sweet and cuddly and instead has claws like a lioness.

I loved the chemistry between Tomas 'Tommy' Bianchi and Raene. Growing from stubborn albeit heated looks to a full on fire between the two means that despite all attempts to the contrary, the Fierro 'curse' will just hit Raene later than it does her brothers. It's this slow burn that
Kj
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Bunny’s story and the last of the Fierro cubs . I could cry like Sena would right now just thinking about it . Our little Bunny is all grown up and she is hired by the biggest band in the world to fix their images . That is until Tommy Bianci finds his music again and so much else when he looks at Raene/ Raindrop .

Tommy and Bunny’s love was so sweet it could give you cavities . I have liked couples before but I don’t know if there has ever been a cuter couple than these two .

Tommy is e
Elisha Blade
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She’s kind of a big deal.

Raene Fierro’s Story will have you not wanting to put the book down. A captivating story of a sexy musician and a firecracker of a fixer. While it’s in the Fierro world it can be a stand alone story. Knowing the backstories of others does add to the scenes when everyone is there.

The story starts how it finishes and i kind of love that. Like ohhhh bam right off the bat, but then a slow love story that builds on every page leading back up to that starting point. It’s suc
Diané De Bruyn
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh V. THEIA you've yet again slayed me to the point where I am not sure whether I should hate you or love you... You see the FIERRO clan is one of my favorite families , from alpha lion Noah, Kittty cat Sena to everyone of their cubs Theo, Lachine, Sage and last but most definitely not least Raene... They kicked me in the feels every damn time... Bunny is FIERCE and Tomas is ALPHA, but they just work, I loved how fiercly protective he is of her and how they just melted my screen... I said it bef ...more
Skyler
I LOVED TOMMY!! Lordy, Lordy, I loved that man!!

I was so eager for this book I stayed up until it dropped on my kindle at midnight. I have no regrets!

Tommy Bianchi was everything you could possibly want in a hero: broody yet caring, considerate, patient, understanding, a family man, intelligent, talented, passionate, protective, a little bit dangerous, possessive, loyal and loving.
Not to mention handsome and sexy as hell.

But you know who stood out in this novel? The heroine did. You cannot judg
Claire Louise¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
LONG LIVE THE FIERRO'S

I'm not crying. You're crying!
This is NOT a sad book, far from it. I am so flipping book satisfied right now, but I'm in my feelings that Manhattan Muse sees the end to what has been the most beloved fictional family. I could read the Fierro's forever and be happy. It all started with Taboo Love Duet. Then we got Manhattan Storm - Secret - Tormentor. Finally it's the princess of the family and RAENE KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE MOTHER-EFFING- PARK!

What an incredible heroine.
We
Clare-Marie-BookAddict
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Write a song about me, Tommy!

Tommy Bianchi!! I didn't know when I first glimpsed you in Manhattan Storm that I would FALL THIS HARD in love.
Oh, he is definitely going to be a book boyfriend for life.
Hot.
sexy.
sensual.
moody and growly.
ultra bossy and extremely caring.

I kind of dug that he is a mafia prince but this isn't a mafia romance. Far from it ( but now I do want his parent's book and his younger brother who are in the mafia world ) this bad boy of rock needs help to get his band out of the
Jenn
10 thousand THANKS FOR THE LOVE, FIERRO'S, stars!!!

If I could have one wish in the book world, it's that the Fierro family go on and on and on. I adore reading these characters and have fallen for each couple over and again.
I went into Muse knowing this was the last Fierro kids book so I was both thrilled for a new book but sad too.
All I will say is I WAS LEFT WHOLLY SATISFIED!!!!!!

It's the turn of Raene Fierro. The baby of the family. She has a lot of big shoes to fill in her family. She's yo
Robin
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
🐰 Bunny🐰- a small, soft, furry woodland creature- STOP RIGHT THERE - you obviously have not met Raene "Bunny" Fierro. She is the baby in a legendary clan known as the Fierro family. Noah( her dad) is the King of Manhattan's nightlife which he rules along side his kitten Sena (her mom). They are the proud parents of 3 unruly boys and one princess. It should come as no surprise that when this princess grows up she wants to rule the freakin' world.

Raene has made a career out of fixing famous peopl
Debbie MacRae
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Firstly V thank you for the journey you've taken me on with the Fierro family. I still can't believe this is the end of an era with the cubs..... for now !!(hopefully).
My review isn't like everyone else's. If you want to know what the book is about read the authors blurb at the back of the book,it's a whole lot better than I could ever write.
Anyway if you like your men hot,sexy, dirty mouthed with a little rock god thrown in and your women sexy,sassy and know what they want and ain't afraid to
Kay
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So damn emotional right now...
Manhattan Muse was a fantastic read and is the final book from the Fierro family. I waited for Bunny for so long and knew that I wouldn’t be disappointed (V.Theia never disappoints). Raene has always been one of my favorite characters in the series; she is tenacious, smart, confident, and fierce. She is perfect for Rockstar Tommy. We first met Tommy in Theo’s book, and I didn’t like him very much, but I had a feeling that I’ll see him again. They both had fire betwe
Tamara Harrington
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's the end of an era and I am so not ready for this!!!
I can't even tell you how happy I've been to see Bunny get her story but also a little heart broken because that meant it was all coming to an end. This is a series of books that I have loved from before we even knew they were going to be a series because if anyone can make you want more it's this babe Ms. Theia.
Now, you know that we only get this best and this one was certainly exceptional, Bunny and Tommy are probably one of my all time
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Manhattan Muse by V. Theia is another fantastic addition to her From Manhattan Series and is one of my favorites. I can’t begin to tell you how thoroughly enjoyable this book is. I am not a huge fan of rockstar romances but all that changes right now - this book is the mother of rockstar romances and it will rock your book loving world.

No one writes sexy AF alpha men, like V. Theia. They are Kindle melting hot and will own your heart with every possessive growl they utter. Tommy/Tomas Bianchi is
The Iron Tiara
Manhattan Muse by V. Theia

Raene "Bunny" Fierro is the baby in the Fierro family. Three boys and one princess. She is the last one to find love. She is smart, loyal, fierce and independent.

Tommy Bianchi is the son of a mafia king. He is a rockstar in the band, Jagged Beats and frenemy to Raene's older brother, Theo Fierro. He is broody, stubborn, possessive, and protective. He is having some troubles, until Raene comes into his life.

I loved them together. Their chemistry was sky-high. Tommy never
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
I don't need a long review to say I LOVED THIS BOOK ONE BAJILLION PERCENT!
Every romantic bone of my body is happy right now!

sexy fucking hero.
smart gorgeous heroine who gets shit done.
a family i want to adopt me.
Did I mention sexy fucking hero?
OMG THIS PAIR WERE HOT.
a epilogue(s) to put JOY into my dirty soul.

I won't cry that it's over, I'll smile because we had the Fierro's for 6 amazing books!!
A job well done, author goddess! seriously, I can't thank you enough (if you ever read reviews)
Heartf
Rebecca Ernst Vazquez
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic way to end what is hands down one of the best series out there! All her brothers' stories having been told, Baby Bunny Fierro finally gets to tell her tale of love and woe with rocker Tommy Bianchi. These two characters have so much chemistry they emit heat on almost every page. And while Raene is able to cement herself in the band's circle as their new fixer, getting into Tommy's good graces is not an easy task. They work up to their coupledom, and then they have to work even h ...more
Brenda
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe we have reached the end of the Fierro clan. It breaks my heart, but honestly I could not wait to devour this read. Bunny could not have been a better character brought to life. You could see her being one of those girls that you just wanted to be friends with because she just has a way about her that draws you in. Those Fierros do know how to raise ‘em right! Tomas was just perfect!!! Though I would have loved to see more of his family (I’ve got my fingers crossed that we might g ...more
Joanne Mccorkell
I am devasted.
Hopefully there will be more Manhattan books. With the Fierros there in some way. Maybe Alfios story???

Going back to Muse though damn. I just dont think I have the words to describe this story apart from hot. Like seriously.

Tommy worships the ground that woman walks on and Raene adores her man. I loved that Tommy laid claim to "his wife" often.
#lifegoalscouple

I would have loved more interaction with Tommys family. See more of Raene and Tommys ma getting into mischief.

Bunny finall
Amber Day
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes. I am so beautifully conflicted about this book. I LOVED every minute spent reading it. But I was the final book (hopefully just, for now, kind of thing) of the Fierro brood. The words to explain the epicness of Tommy and Raene slip right past me leaving me at a loss. The chemistry between the two was hotter than hot. Raene, in typical Fierro style, has an epic love story that pulls you in immediately. Then there is Tommy. Oh, my rock gods, there is Tommy. He is everything and more t ...more
Emma Mills
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
At some point in their career, a rockstar is going to need a fixer. I mean, if he doesn't, he's not doing it right. Enter Raene Fierro, last of the Fierro Cubs to find true love and a brief blast from Tommie Bianchi's past.

If you're looking for a devoted hero that couldn't deny his feelings if he tried and a feisty heroine who doesn't think she needs love, this is the couple for you.

The final book in this series is full of love, laughs, appearances from all those familiar faces, and a love sto
Jeanne
Oct 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book.

This can be read as a stand alone, but is better after the other books in the series. This story did not at all play out the way I thought it would. A large portion is in the past leading up to the present. It makes me super sad to have the series end as I have absolutely loved it. This is a sweet conclusion. I love how aware Raene is of her personality. She is definitely a handful and owns it. Tommy can be a sweetheart when he decides to let that part out, an
V Meade
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Raene and Tommy are the perfect fit. Raene brings words / lyrics into Tommy's life and Tommy brings life to Raene's world. They each fight their connection and pull, but destiny won't hear of it. When greedy money hungry fans decide to try and cash in on Tommy and Raenes happiness will it tear them apart or can Raene see the truth?

Manhattan Muse is another amazing ready by Ms. V. Theia. You get an update on things Fierro. Fall in love with the family all over again and you can also fall in love

• George
  • Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel
  • Pirate (Ruthless Kings MC, #6)
  • Sabriel (Abhorsen,  #1)
  • A Fallen Hero (Chronicles of Avilésor: War of the Realms #1)
  • Mr. Masters (Mr. Series, #1)
  • Find Me Alastar
  • Play Along
  • Dr. Stanton Box Set (Dr. Stanton, #1-2)
  • Gym Junkie
  • Our Way
  • Brody (Hope City, #4)
  • Crave (Crave #1)
  • Three Ghost Stories
  • Finding Balance (Brave Enough, #2)
  • Burn Me
  • Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)
  • Never Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #2; Too Far, #2)
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

From Manhattan (8 books)
  • Manhattan Sugar (From Manhattan #1)
  • Manhattan Bet (From Manhattan #2)
  • Manhattan Storm (From Manhattan #3)
  • Manhattan Secret (From Manhattan #4)
  • Manhattan Heart (From Manhattan #5)
  • Manhattan Target (From Manhattan #6)
  • Manhattan Tormentor (From Manhattan #7)