Start by marking “Forced to Sin” as Want to Read:
Forced to Sin

Forced to Sin

Clint Marino wasnt the definition of a perfect catch. He was damaged, crueland carried the reputation of being many peoples worst nightmare. So how had he come into my life?

Simple.

I was a job he needed to complete.

But somewhere along the way, things became disjointed, confused. I found myself holding onto him instead of running away.

Did that make me naïve? More than
Published March 16th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Forced to Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forced to Sin

Start your review of Forced to Sin
Nikki  Malan
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Clint Marina is a ruthless killer. His past haunts him and makes him everybodys worst nightmare. His name is whispered amongst the wealthy who can afford to hire him, but sometimes their tarnished money is not worth the job. He plays jury, judge, and executioner on a daily base until a petite dancer lands up on his hit list. Could Valerie be the person to bring him to his knees? Or will he be too damaged to see the truth and add her name to his ever-growing death list? Valerie is the daughter of ...more
Kari Hansen
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Clint is tasked with a job he doesnt want but the choice has been taken from him even if it leaves him with more questions than answers. The life that Valerie has created is about to come crashing down as decisions made will forever alter the course of her future.

When Clint and Valerie met each other they each had a plan but when things go sideways the intrigue and twists leave you wondering what can possibly happen next. They never expected to develop feelings for each other but they proved
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brittani Mari is a new to me author, so you can't see me, but I'm giving her a standing ovation for keeping me guessing to the very last page. I'm not going to lie & say that I didn't stay enraged at Clint for much of the story, because I did, and I even got mad at Valerie the times she seemed weak, but the point is, my extreme emotions were all pulled out & absolutely could NOT put the story down even for the restroom (I held it). Now, let's talk about my happy place. OH MY HELL! The ...more
J. Ockenhouse
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh what a web of lies and dark they weave. Intense, fearfully powerful characters will have you looking over your shoulder. If you think you figured it out, you learn a new twist that moves you back.

Brittani shocked and wowed me. I love a dark romance suspense with a leading man I'm supposed to despise but I simply can't. Clint tries to rub you wrong but he just couldn't.

Twists and lies are the main theme. I was eyes unblinking because I didn't want to miss a beat. I received an ARC for an
Sylvie Rochon
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, alpha-male, arc, dark
Loved this story!!! Wow, it is an outstanding read! Suspenseful, hot, intrigue, twists, secrets,,, it has it all. Clint Morano is hired to kill Valerie Reid, a Governor's daughter, a dancer and an innocent. What transpires from that first decision becomes a wild ride, life or death! I received this Arc from Booksprout in exchange for a fair and honest review.
CS
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 Stars

Clint was a dark, ruthless killer with a torn and twisted history full of betrayal and pain.
His reputation of executing his hits with accuracy made him feared and a threat at the same time.
It was an oddity when he refused to complete his job when Valerie was his target.
Well written with very dark themes as Valeries corrupt politician father used her as merchandise for his benefit.
I liked the way the author showed Clints humanity slowly resurfacing as his attachment to Valerie
Amy
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heat. Such intense heat. Intrigue, desire and secrets. Emotions and acts that confuse the senses. I cannot wait for the next book. I was caught off guard with Valerie and fell in love with the darkness of Clint.

A. L.
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Clint Marino is the epitome of danger, the kind mothers warn their daughters about. He is cruel and damaged, but so perfect storm. He's the man most girls dream. of holding on to even when it hurts.

Lisa
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Smoking hot five star read. Couldn't put it down. I read this book cover to cover. Highly recommend this amazing read.

Kirsten Goudsten
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good book! Great storyline. There was a good build up to the climax. I liked the story a lot and I liked how the minor characters moved the story.

Pat
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was a real page turner with the great character and storyline development that kept me totally hooked until the very end!
Jeanne Richardson
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Brittani Mari; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I cant wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and Im voluntarily leaving a review.
Brandy Roberts
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I thought Forced to sin was a good story with interesting characters that made me fall for them , I was happy to see that we get both point of views that way we get to read what the characters are going through internally . This would be the first book that I've read by Bruttani Mari and I can't wait to read more by this author in the future . The ending did feel a bit rushed for me but I liked how the couple were with one another .
Lisa H
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Protector and his target.

I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this book.
Clint is a protector (I kind of cheered him on as he did his work cuz he took out some serious scum). He rides a Ducati and gambles (its his vice).

But trouble is quickly brewing. Valerie is his job, that he doesnt want to do. Well he does, but in a different way. Shes a dancer and wants to save Clint. Stockholm syndrome? He doesnt want to be controlled by his clients.

I thought it moved quickly and was interesting.
Ingrid Vermeulen-Quakernaat
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Definitely definitely worth 5 stars.
From the moment you open the book, there is no way to put it down. The writer takes you into the story of Clint who, as an assassin, destroys the men with sins in their name. If he is ordered to kill a woman, it goes against his values. He does follow her and is attracted to her, knowing that she will never be his.
Valerie is the daughter of a senate and will be sold to the highest bidder. Her father has done a lot that daylight cannot bear and put himself in
Kat
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you enjoy dark, suspenseful romances, this book will be sure to give you what you're looking for.

It has murder. It has twists. It has emotions. And more importantly, it has steam. We are thrown into a wild ride when a hired killer meets an assignment he doesn't know if he can go through.. let alone fall in love with..

It's a story that makes broken and low characters whole and the burning intensity along the way lights up the pages. I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars, and I'll definitely be
Kelly - Words We Love By
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the way Brittani Mari writes, she always keeps me guessing and leads me down a road I never thought I was going down. Valerie lived a tragic life with her parents trying to control her every move. She had finally had enough and made a deal with the devil. She was free to dance and have her freedom until the devil came calling. Clint appeared to be the Savior that Valerie needed but he was trapped in his own private hell. Brittani Mari leads you though this dark winding road that has ...more
Vanessa
Mar 27, 2020 rated it liked it
The book and synopsis is what got to me. What reeled me in. It sounded like it was right up my alley. But as time went on it just didnt capture me as it should have. It was as if the author went through the motions but not a lot of emotion was able to push through. This could have been a great story but for me it fell kind of flat. ...more
Kylie
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a dark romance, full of twists n turns, addicting from the get go, you will love the characters, highly recommend

Truth
Sedusa
Mar 29, 2020
我是♥️
Mar 29, 2020

• In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
  • Priest: An Instalove Possessive Alpha Romance (A Man Who Knows What He Wants Book 145)
  • Bound (The Devil's Due #3)
  • Maid For The Russian Mafia: An Instalove Possessive Alpha Romance (A Man Who Knows What He Wants Book 144)
  • DARK: A DARK BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE (The Boyne Club Book 1)
  • Claimed Trilogy
  • The Rise of Saint
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Claimed By Dad’s Best Friend (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #146)
  • Inherent Lies (Blood Secrets, #2)
  • Claimed by the Irish Wolf Shifter
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • Lies We Tell
  • Easter With Dad's Best Friend:An Instalove Possessive Alpha Romance( A Man Who Knows what He Wants Book 148)
  • Bratva Boss
  • Dirty Chef (Dirty Series #3)
  • Sugar Love (Adrenaline Book 3)
  • Surrender (Voyeur #3.5)

News & Interviews