Start by marking “Chickabella and the Rainbow Magic (The Adventures of Chickabella Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Chickabella and the Rainbow Magic (The Adventures of Chickabella Book 1)

Chickabella and the Rainbow Magic (The Adventures of Chickabella Book 1)

Are you looking for a colourful story to read aloud with your kids?

Join Chickabella as she waves her mother's magic wand over her pesky siblings and discovers a rainbow of results.

Little ones will love looking at the colourful pictures and joining in with making the shapes and sounds of what each diversely named chick wants to be when they grow up.

Each page helps you

Published September 20th 2019 by True Dialogue

To ask other readers questions about Chickabella and the Rainbow Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chickabella and the Rainbow Magic

Start your review of Chickabella and the Rainbow Magic (The Adventures of Chickabella Book 1)
Marichus Real
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good introduction to colours using the rainbow. Chickabella and her siblings’ wishes for the future are not really real jobs, but they have good intentions. The bright colours would make children and even the little ones enjoy the pictures.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Emily Wrayburn
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aussie-books, fiction
Love the bright colours and easy to follow story in this first Chickabella book! And there was the look on my young niece's face when she unwrapped it as her Christmas present last year and exclaimed "Chicken!"

Highly recommended.
Sarah Katherine
This is a lovely story full of magic and mystery. The colours and bright pictures make this an exciting book for young children. It is a great book for young children to join in on reading as they can guess animals by using the picture clues and follow along with the repetitive nature of the text.
lesley thornton
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such a lovely book, so thoughtfully written. I love that that it inspires children to use their imagination and the illustrations are delightful.
Jamie Jack
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: p-2020, childrens
Not Quite Sure What to Make of It...

I read and review a lot of children's books, including picture books. Perhaps I have gotten too accustomed to picture books that have a lesson, whether that's about how to deal with your emotions or showing the importance of the environment, etc. So, I found myself scratching my head, wondering at the purpose of this book. It's essentially a couple of pages of one chicken sibling asking her brothers and sisters what they want to be when they grow up. They don'
candina sakowski
Jun 25, 2020
Hannah Funnell
marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2021

• Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)
  • Chickabella Counts to Ten (The Adventures of Chickabella #2)
  • Caleb (Camp Mountain Man: Bunkmates #1)
  • Fireworks: A Passionate Ink Anthology
  • Delicious Daddy (A DILF For Father's Day #1)
  • Easton (Ryan Brothers Renovations #2)
  • Duke (Ryan Brothers Renovations #1)
  • How Deep
  • May You Be Blessed with Failure
  • There Once Was a Penny
  • Love in Lockdown
  • Love under Lockdown: Heart-stirring Sweet Romance Isolationship stories
  • 2000 Most Common Turkish Words in Context: Get Fluent & Increase Your Turkish Vocabulary with 2000 Turkish Phrases (Turkish Language Lessons)
  • Romance At The Spa: Eden Spa Complete Box Set
  • The Damsel Gauntlet (Gretchen's [Mis]Adventures - Season One, #1)
  • Adrian (Big Hot Alphas #10)

News & Interviews