Start by marking “Burnt Fur” as Want to Read:
Burnt Fur

Burnt Fur

Sit. Roll over. Who’s a Good Boy?

There are no good boys in in this anthology, only twisted, deviant, and burnt encounters with pets, people in costume, animals who behave like humans, and creatures who blur the line between the three. Violent pigs, killer ducks, horny bees, a naughty rabbit, and many more fill these pages with tale after tail of hair-raising horror.

Don you
Published April 20th 2020 by Blood Bound Books

To ask other readers questions about Burnt Fur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burnt Fur

Start your review of Burnt Fur
Tara Losacano
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This wild collection of stories had me up late turning pages! The stories range from emotional and moving to brutal and sick!! There are definitely some talented authors in this bunch and I highly recommend Burnt Fur to any horror or bizarro fans.. I give it 4 skulls 💀
Aiden Merchant
Apr 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Burnt Fur is a collection of stories revolving around humanoid animals, furries, and the deviant stuff they do together and to each other. The synopsis immediately made me wonder what I would be getting into, but I checked out the anthology nevertheless.

The first half of stories weren't too disturbing, so I let me guard down early on and mostly enjoyed myself. Stories like "The Others" and "The Hamford Pigs" worked best, and showed obvious potential for expanded universes. Others, like "Salivati
Nicholas Gray
Apr 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sit. Roll over. Who’s a Good Boy?
Don your Fursuit, slip into your Fursona, and ride the dark wave of horror that is Burnt Fur. You may never go back to wearing your
Deb Soward
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Burnt Fur is an anthology collection of 14 stories. The stories range from extreme horror, to bizarro fiction, as well as body horror. Trigger warnings include: Rape and sexual situations with animals.

There are stories that stood out more than others for me. They include:
The Moon in Her Eyes
Ware the Deep
The Victims
The Others

I would recommend this anthology collection to fans of Extreme Horror. After reading this, I will never see ducks and bees the same way again.

I want to thank Bloodbound Boo
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
These stories are not for the faint of heart. If you're not in gothic horror this book isn't for you. I had some squeamish moments reading this book. Interesting stories as well. Be prepared for many surprises in Burnt Fur. ...more
Togo
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
What does a secret cult, a shapeshifter, a femme fatale, and a penis-stealing opossum have in common? Well, it is that they all appear in this book!

Burnt Fur is an erotic/horror anthology by Blood Bound Books themed around animals (ironically, not all of them furred). From talking animals to shape-shifters, and all the way to humans in costumes, this collection explores not only the horror of being hunted as a prey by a non-human being, but also the one that even we as humans can cause against o
Nico Bell
Jun 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Where do I even begin? I say this with lots of love. These stories are MESSED UP! What in the world did I just read? So. Much. Grossness.

Okay, let me back up. First, I was very excited to be approached to review this collection. I mean, just look at the back cover. It promises a unique brand of horror that I don’t have a lot of experience in. Well, it delivered in the most disgusting and distributing way. This absolutely will not be everyone’s cup of terror. The stories cover pretty much every t
Gloria
May 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Burnt Fur is an anthology for the animal in you. Rife with sexual exploits, gorey violence, and questionable characters. Burnt Fur takes you on a journey through the worst of humanities fantasies, vengeance spurred on by supernatural forces, men with pig faces, opossums who want men's faces, beasts that masquerade as humans, and humans that masquerade as beasts.

Taking the horror we feel for beasts that we don't understand or can't control and blending it perfectly with the horror we feel for the
Nicole Amburgey
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I believe this is my first review that starts off with a warning! Here we go – This anthology is not for everyone. It contains graphic scenes of anthropomorphic animals having graphic sex, bestiality, and scenes of extreme horror. This is not to say that every story contains these elements, but the bulk of them do. If you think this will bother you, this is not an anthology you want to pick up.

If you are still with me after that warning, let’s continue on with the book. Burnt Fur is an
Robin Barber
Mar 21, 2020
jennet wheatstonelllsl
Aug 23, 2020
Ken
Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dave

• Catfish in the Cradle
  • Sinkhole
  • Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things During the Zombie Apocalypse
  • my name is Tookie (Life is not Always Kind to Us, #3)
  • Gloop!
  • The Feral Children 2: Savages
  • The Prepper, Part 1: The Collapse
  • The Hurricane Party
  • Hillbillies versus Aliens
Ken MacGregor’s short stories have appeared in dozens of anthologies, magazines and podcasts. One of his stories was nominated for the Micro Award. Ken is a member in good standing of The Great Lakes Association of Horror Writers and an Affiliate member of HWA. He lives in Michigan with his family.He can be found on Facebook (Ken MacGregor - Author), Amazon and at ken-macgregor.com.

News & Interviews