Start by marking “Natural Blond Instincts” as Want to Read:
Natural Blond Instincts

Natural Blond Instincts

3.72  ·  Rating details ·  468 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews

A blonde's ambition

Kenna Mallory is giving up "making it on her own" aka puddle groomer and accounts payable clerk, jobs that haven't used all her natural abilities to join the family biz and prove she's got what it takes to be VP of the newest Mallory Hotel. Okay, so maybe she has way more hair and cleavage than it takes, but that should be an asset around co-VP Westo

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Flipside #5, 216 pages
Published December 2003 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Natural Blond Instincts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Natural Blond Instincts

Christine
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had just finished Dealing with Annie which was published the same year as this one so I was fully expecting not to like this. Especially since it was an even shorter book, and my complaint with the other was the shortness and lack of connection. However I feel this book was done rather well with what little there is to it. While it's true the background of both the H/h are just hinted at, I think there was enough current chemistry there that backgrounds weren't really needed. I liked both char ...more
Jacquie
Jun 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-reads
Just as good the second time!
Tamra Baumann
Aug 27, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fast, fun read!
Marran
Jul 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
a sweet,cute and fast read
Danielle
Mar 09, 2011 rated it really liked it
Super cute ;) I love Jill !
Kathleen Booker
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been a fan of Ms. Shalvis for several years now and have yet to read one of her books that I did not love.
This is a story about a boy growing up with nothing and making his own life better as well as his family. and a girl growing up with everything and not feeling as if she belonged in the family. So glad Kenna found her passion with the teen center and Wes was able to accept a little color in his life and they found each other.
Elliebit
Cute, but...Rushed ending and insta-love.
Tracy
~* 3.5 Stars *~
Despite her blond bombshell looks and family hotel dynasty, Kenna Mallory worked hard to get herself through college on her own dime after giving up her family's money to live life on her own terms. The last thing she wanted to do was step back into the ultraconservative family fold and take on the position of co-VP of her father's newest acquisition, but for the first time in her life, her father has asked her to accept the position for six months, not commanded. As the first and
The Book Worm
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
As I've never been a huge fan of Jill Shalvis' earlier books, I confess I didn't have very high hopes for Natural Blond Instincts, but in the end I was pleasantly surprised. Although neither the plot nor the characters are especially well developed, the story is entertaining and pleasant to follow. You should approach this book expecting a quick, light, amusing read, and that's exactly what you get. No more, but no less either.
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookviews
What a fun, romantic book! I loved it. And stereotypes can be SO wrong - as proved by both Kenna and Wes. A quick and easy read, definitely a pick-me-up book, and it made me want to read more books by Jill Shalvis.
colleen
Short but Sweet. :D.
Sherry
Jun 13, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011-2014
This was a good read. Both characters were interesting. The plot was weak - more introspective than actual action. There was a side story romance that added a bit of humor.
Courtney
May 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
Nothing special. Not good, not bad, just standard romance fare.
Shari
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful story....awesome book

This was a well written beautiful story .I fell in love with the chAracters and can't wait for the next t book
Kelly
Dec 28, 2014 rated it liked it
2 1/2 stars really. Skimmed emotions too much. Very fluffy.
PepsiGirl
Dec 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Fast read, story is quickly developed. Wish there was more to it. Honestly 3.5 stars.
Mariah Bowman
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Read this a loooong time ago and loved it.
Cher
Another refreshing single by Jill Shalvis..Sweetness...
Teresa
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Read as Natural Blond Instincts (Originally published in 2003)
Bungluna
At least nobody demonized the corporate world in this one.
Loren Schyman
Dec 04, 2014
Bernadette
May 18, 2016
  • Bad Boys Southern Style
  • Men of Courage II (Men of Courage, #5; Stone/White, #1)
  • A Secret Infatuation
  • Velvet, Leather & Lace: A Man's Gotta Do/Calling the Shots/Baring It All
  • Mother, Please!: What a Girl Wants / The Road Home / Upstairs, Downstairs
  • Evie Ever After (Chameleon Chronicles, #3)
  • Midnight Fantasies
  • The Loner (Men Out of Uniform #4)
  • Kiss Me, I'm Irish
  • Face-Off
  • One Wild Wedding Night (Santori Stories, #6)
  • Darkest Caress (Empowered, #1)
  • Kissing Santa Claus (Men of Hawaii #3)

Look for Jill's latest, LOST AND FOUND SISTERS on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's websi
More about Jill Shalvis...