Start by marking “My Pen is Huge (OHellNo, #5)” as Want to Read:
My Pen is Huge (OHellNo, #5)

My Pen is Huge

(OHellNo #5)

From New York Times bestseller Mimi Jean Pamfiloff comes MY PEN IS HUGE, a Standalone Romantic Comedy.

Dear Mr. Merrick,

I quit.

And since you’re obsessed with your stupid pen collection, I thought it appropriate to take the big one you love so much and write my resignation letter. Kiss your pen goodbye, big man!

Because when I agreed to work for you—a hotshot journalist I’ve
Published September 26th 2019 by Paper & Silver, Inc

To ask other readers questions about My Pen is Huge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Pen is Huge

Start your review of My Pen is Huge (OHellNo, #5)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
My Pen is Huge is book five in the OHellNo series by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff. This book is a little different than the rest of this series. But, true to form, is full of the OTT hilarity this author is known for.

My Pen Is Huge, book #5 of the OHellNo series by bestseller Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

Gisselle Walters is twenty two years old, fresh out of college and ready to take on the world as a journalist. Her professor has recommended her for a job as an assistant to the legendary Leland Merrick. Gisselle needs this job. She’s buried in student loan debt. But even more than that, she
DJ Sakata
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

Little does he know that while Camila has the mouth of a sailor, she’s not an easy can-o’-woman to open.

I will agree to meet… if you get down on your knees and apologize for the mean-ass crap you said and concede that I am not inferior to you simply because I have a lady garden instead of a flagpole.

The way he’s looking at me makes my chest buzz. I want to run away, but at the same time a flaming asteroid hurtling from the sky couldn’t move me. The need to be here with him feels
Dianne
Best ab workout, ever! Thank you, Mimi Jean Pamfiloff for MY PEN IS HUGE!

Yes, once again, Ms. Pamfiloff had me in stitches, with this latest romantic comedy and yes, I loved every word, every page as Gisselle Walters gets the opportunity to meet her journalist hero, the mysterious and daring Leland Merrick. Too bad she is about to discover that her hero is as human as everyone else and just maybe a little too full of himself, or is he?

Determined to be professional and prove her worth, our “shoo
Marta Cox
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I must admit I absolutely devoured this story but then again I do love this authors absolutely insane ideas. Something about it made me stay doggedly glued to my kindle. Was it the quirky non-stop banter or the bonkers idea that Leland is actually in many ways almost a shady man in black ? Leland is certainly someone who crosses the line in the name of a good story but having his POV to hand helps the reader get into his head and reasoning as to why he does exactly what he does.
Then again there'
Julie
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh My! If you want a laugh out loud read, you can’t go wrong with “My Pen is Huge”, this books is funny but the first few pages were hilarious. The story is jam packed with saucy one-liners and terrific monologues that will leave you either giggling away or laughing your head off.

Leland Merrick is the World Renowned Journalist that Gisselle Walters has alway looked up to. So when she gets a job as his assistant she’s over the moon. But in reality Leland turns out to be an arrogant, mysterious, e
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
This addition to the Oh Hell No! series may just be my favorite yet, and proves that wit and sarcasm is what Mimi does best. I could not stop snorting and laughing while reading this story, and each time I read her books, I’m reminded over again of how much I love her writing style of snark backed up by substance.

This story lives in the Oh Hell No! world, so we get to see characters from the past books, even though this could certainly be read as a stand alone. But it’s always so much better whe
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
It's been a while since I read Battle of the Bulge so it took a while to drop into the link with this book. Talk about a doh! moment!

description

My Pen is Huge is one fast paced, funny frolic that was totally entertaining and a hoot to read. These stories are all very over the top in silliness and plot line, but that is what makes them so great. It's as though all the characters and situations are projected through a megaphone, resulting in larger than life personalities and crazy to the extremes situation
Anna
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is right up my James Bond loving alley!!

Funny, hot, suspenseful, sexy (the hotness needs more mention, enemies to lovers. Action, humor, smart sassy heroine, sexy, cocky, protective hero.

Fiery chemistry. Witty repartee. Cute animals. Quirky friends and family. Everything I love!

Devoured it in one sitting. Inspired to re-read the other books in the Ohellno series now.

Mimi always gives good book.

I received a review copy. I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Heather andrews
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leland is such a charmer, “I’ll call you whatever you like, love, but if you want to keep the conversation tame, I suggest not staring at my ***k.” He flashes a devilish grin." The man can only handle so much of his woman, “I did it because I care about you, so get over it, for eff’s sake, woman! I mean, bloody h*ll. Give me a break.... " This book was filled with so much humor, I loved it.
Alina Neacsu
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
The beginning was good but after reaching the middle of the book, the story turned SF.
Hannah
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

Four hours! I knew I shouldn't have started it at bedtime next thing I knew it's four hours later and I'm finished. damn woman!

Oh Boy! This book. Where to begin? If you have read Battle of the Bulge the you should be familiar with these characters, this book starts before battle of the Bugle and continues past the end of it. So we do get mentions of past characters and an appearance by Abi but this is still completely a stand alone.

They say never meet your heroes, Gisselle get the onc
Ayekah
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Hell yes please and thank you Mimi Jean! This book is outrageous and hysterically funny. The kind of book that makes you laugh so hard at these two characters Gisselle the right out of college wide eyed journalist and Leland world famous photojournalist who thrives on danger, getting the bet story, his oversized ego and his penchant for collecting rare pens which is rather huge he'd say.
Leland and Giselle's work relationship gets off the a rocky start from the minute they meet. She's confused
╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺
So, First things first, as always, my thanks go out to Mimi and her team for once again choosing me to read an ARC of Mimi's newest baby! I am so blessed to have been able to read and review so many of this awesome lady's wonderful works as ARC's
description

Secondly, This book seriously needs to come with at least one warning!! Aside from the "hot Guys Ahead", and "Sexy Times" ones.
"Don't be drinking any liquids while reading this book!"

So, now down to the serious stuff of reviewing!

The laughs start within
Tanya
The OHellNo series is one of my favorites from Mimi Jean Pamifloff. Why? Because the books are sassy, witty, have grit, and things aren't always as they seem. Oh, and even though some of the subject matter is heavy, she still manages to add humor in the appropriate places. Add some sexy chemistry and we are left with a page-turning, rom-com of a book.

My Pen Is Huge centers on Leland Merrick, reporter extraordinaire, and his new intern and recent college grad, Giselle Walters. Leland is the best,
Melanie Marnell
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first few pages of My Pen is Huge are downright laugh out loud funny! Talk about jumping to conclusions and getting it all wrong. The one-liners are outrageous and well timed and will elicit everything from a giggle to a bark of laughter. Another absolutely delightful romantic romp from Mimi Jean Pamfiloff.

This dare devil, always a step ahead of the pack, saving the world journalist, Leland Merrick is not only incorrigible, arrogant and mysterious but also drop dead gorgeous. He manages to
Michele
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie

My Pen is Huge. Just the title alone can get a girl giggling. But the story, with its enemies-to-lovers theme, some thrilling intrigue, and those plot twists Mimi Jean Pamfiloff is known for, was as captivating as it was full of sass and charm.

‘I’d planned to perform a three-hour monologue for Merrick, exploring each and every facet of my hatred, entitled Oh, How I Hate Thee and Thy Huge Pen.’

It’s no surprise that I had a blast readi
Ann Ellis
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Journalism is not a job for the week of heart. It requires that you put in the hours, hard work and putting up with a sexist, maybe sexy on top, egotistical man who thinks he’s God’s gift to Gisselle in the form of a mentor. He pushes her buttons, but she’s no pushover. She knows how to fight back. Merrick was playing with Gisselle about her being his intern. She doesn’t take his joke well. Now the sh*t is gonna hit the fan because he pushed this woman to far for Gisselle is a reporter, she has ...more
Mitch Please
Can you get more awesome than this? Seriously, I didn’t think I could love a pair more than our dear Abi and Mitch (though anything Henry is a close second), but these two made me laugh (and cry a little) the whole book. Giselle and Leland’s romance is equally hot And hilarious, and I love me a little lamb. 😂🤣😂🤣. The suspense was also great. I suggest definitely reading Battle of the Bulge before reading this, despite it being a standalone, so that you will be completely up on what’s going on, n ...more
Queen B
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read in the OHellNo series. Full of funny situations, witty banter, mysterious who-dun-its, and surprises, My Pen is Huge kept me smiling from start to finish.

Our Hero Leland Merrick is a world famous journalist who acts like a sexy James Bond…but is also kind of a misogynistic pig. Giselle is his new intern: the one he didn’t remember hiring. Thankfully, Giselle isn’t going to let his “big pen” get in the way of getting a good story.

I loved Leland’s protectiveness, even if it was
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This is another laugh out loud book from the author that had me spitting coffee at my husband by accident.

This book mixes up in the previous book Battle of the Bulge so we know the outcome of one point in the book, however it is nice to see more of Leland and how he deals with Gisselle and the battle of wits between them.

Gisselle is a very sassy 22yr old and although she gets feeling for Leland is determined to pro
Terri
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Pen is Huge is the laugh out loud funny, fifth installment of Mimi Jean Pamfiloff's OHellNo series. 22 year old Giselle Walters, lands her dream job thanks to a recommendation from her college professor as an assistant to one of the finest journalists of his time, 31 year old Leland Merrick. They instantly get off on the wrong foot, and Giselle finds herself fired in a humiliating manner within the day! What else can a woman scorned do except get even and beat the pompous journalist at his ow ...more
AB  Collins
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My pen is bigger than yours

I can't believe I found a man like Leland to love so quickly. I collect pens and have a understanding of what is big and what is not, but when Gisselle hears his argument about it, i am floored. The book is quick, witty and absolutely perfect. You have a misadventures, love, a hitman with a book deal and HEA. What more can you ask for. I read it in one sitting, because i couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the her bestie book.
Janeda Easter
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You can't do better than this

I swear I laughed so HARD I thought my husband was going t have me committed. Then I had to read some passages out loud to him. The smerck on his face was priceless.
This books flows so well, the story twisty and intriguing. The humor is so well done it doesn't feel contrived, I felt like the words were coming out of my mouth.
Don't sign me up for the 12 step program, I wanna stay addicted.
Karen
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This well-written, fast-paced romance has drama, suspense, humor, investigative journalists, competitiveness that is kicked into high gear, chemistry and steam with two determined journalists who are our H and h. The H and h are intelligent, pull pranks on each other, are crafty, and have secrets. This is their perilous journey toward a HEA. I loved it. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Patricia Ludwig
Awesome Story

It truly amazes me how Mimi continuously writes such wonderfully fun, romantic, and unpredictable stories. Her characters, Leland and Griselle are perfect. I dream of a man like Leland with his sexy British accent and killer looks. Griselle is smart and way stronger than you realize. Lastly, and this is just a warning, prepare to be up all night reading and to be mad when life takes you away from this book.
Casey O'Toole
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
First start off by thanking you Mimi this book is now one of my favorites! Of course all of your books are amazing! If you want a laugh out loud read, you can not go wrong with “My Pen is Huge”. This new book is fun and hilarious. The story is jam packed with saucy one-liners and terrific monologues that will leave you either giggling away or laughing your head off. The conversations between Leland and Giselle are really good. Would deffianlty recommend this book! 💞😁
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gisselle is awesome !!
Once again Mimi Jean Pamfiloff has made me laugh and love the characters in her story.
To steal a pen from his collection , ok so now here is what I think awesome characters , made me laugh, their chemistry is awesome and if this is one of your favorite authors then I promise you will not be disappointed!!
Tina Lynn
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who doesn't love a huge pen?

A sexy know it all British gent and a smart mouthed, sassy American woman. What more could you want? How about two journalists in a battle to come out on top and end up standing side by side. Buckle up you're in for a helluva ride. Oh , did I mention a lamb and a hitman?
Karen Lovvorn
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leland and his intern, no assistant, no....

And in other news, a romance author was possibly kidnapped by a vampire. Go figure!! Gisselle is hungry for a juicy story; she has student Liam’s to pay, rent is due and her journalism hero is a jerk, hot but still a pig. She’ll show his chauvinistic ass just what a woman can do, even if his pen is huge. Whatever!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Fanged Love
  • She's Got the Guns (The Suite #45, #1)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Kiss Me, #2)
  • Devastated (Anger Management, #1)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • The Bangover (The Bangover #1)
  • Number Neighbors
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
  • Mason (Trinity Academy Book 2)
  • Saving Barrette
  • What's Your Sign? (Cupids #2)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Collateral
Because Mimi wants to focus on writing and her freakin' awesome fans, she does NOT monitor this site. PLEASE GO TO her Facebook
FAN PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MimiJ...

or her website:
www.mimijean.net, and sign up for her newsletter if you want the latest FREEBIES and news!
****
S.F. Native, MIMI JEAN PAMFILOFF is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling romance author. Although she obta

OHellNo (6 books)
  • Smart Tass (OHellNo, #1)
  • Oh, Henry (OHellNo, #2)
  • Digging a Hole (OHellNo, #3)
  • Battle of the Bulge (OHellNo, #4)
  • Wine Hard, Baby (OHellNo, #6)