Start by marking “A Long Con (The Bent Zealots MC #7)” as Want to Read:
A Long Con (The Bent Zealots MC #7)

A Long Con (The Bent Zealots MC #7)

The true story of a giant fake.
BERKELEY. I didnt want to leave New York and return to Rough and Ready, the scene of so much youthful horror. Who else would help my mother, the queen of all hoarders, her garbage piles of home shopping network crap, her mummified cats? Discovering my one-month-old twin in the freezer was the crowning glory. On top of it all, someone breaks
Published March 3rd 2020 by Quicksilver Books

To ask other readers questions about A Long Con, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Long Con

Start your review of A Long Con (The Bent Zealots MC #7)
Linda Reads
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Read the misadventures of one gay man and another assumingly straight man with lots of STEAM
Ms. Wolfe writes some of the quirkiest stories with the most outrageous characters. Be ready for crazy names (Ira Hogshead, Twinkletoes, Artsy Dodger and others), a preposterous plot and explicit M/M doings! I enjoy the Bent Zealots so much, the majority are gay but cut, manly MC men. Be aware some of the humor is on the dark side.
Berkeley Moynihan has come home to Rough and Ready, Arizona b/c his mother
Jolene
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG there was so much to love about this book. From the start you never knew what to expect. Berkeley was a guy with house problems. And Royal was thought to be a normal guy hanging with bikers, but on they were so much more.

I received an advanced copy of this book and was not required to leave a review.
debbie mason
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not for the faint of heart. This MM erotic romance does not disappoint! Berkley and Royal's story sucked me right in! Berkley is an artist in New York who has to return Rough and Ready because of his terminally ill mother. Royal is a shredded Christ on a bike and Berkley's manager. Hold on tight and enjoy the all the feels you get on their wild and crazy quest. Cant wait to see what's next!
Patty
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
We're back in Rough and Ready where we meet artist Berkeley and con man and ex pro wrestler, Royal. Sparks fly when they meet and then travel together to get back a stolen painting of Berkeley's. This story has it all, laughs, gun fights and hot sex.
Lorrie Gedert
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of this author and love her books, if your into books that suck you in and keep you glued to the storyline then look no further!
Layla Wolfe
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
In this book I was trying to recreate the feeling of Raiders of the Lost Ark. You know, when they are either chasing down an artifact or being chased and people keep dying in these absurd ways. They are either hiding from someone or tracking someone down and the suspense keeps the friction riding high between the two guys.
Sheryl
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
if you have read any of the other Bent Zealots MC books and loved them then you can't pass this book up.
2 men with different different backgrounds find themselves in a con and chasing a bad guy but finding love along the way.
Pat
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I was so hooked in this well written and well planned plot with characters that were so strongly created that as each and every page was turned the sparks flew between Berkley and Royal which kept me turning the pages until the very end!
Niki Driscoll
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
While I have enjoyed Ms. Wolfes biker series, I had a hard time getting into this story. The beginning was very confusing , I had a hard time understanding the language and had to go back several times to make sure I understood what was going on. AS the story progressed it was easier to follow but it seemed to jump from one thing to another without explanation as how you got there. Berkeley and Royal were interesting characters, their injuries were similar so it made it easy for them to relate ...more
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
A Long Con is Book #7 in The Bent Zealots MC Series.
This is Berkeley Moynihan and Royal Palakikos story.
The beginning of their story is a little creepy with Berkeley finding his dead twin in the freezer. He is home to help his mother clean up her house and she is the queen of all hoarders.

Royal was once a WWE wrestler. Who had a brain injury and with that injury actually came a savant like power of being able to paint and replicate famous painters paintings. He uses this talent to his benefit.
Teressa Mirault
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I recieved an ARC of this book for review.
This book bounces from the POV of each of the main characters, so if that and MM isn't your thing, don't get this book.
For those of us who like both, you WANT this book!
The story flows quickly and keeps you guessing what is going to happen next.
I would recommend this book to anyone into MM romance.
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Getting some new blood coming into The Bent Zealots M.C. Brothers. Ill be short and spoil free, this is book 7 people if you read and enjoyed the previous brothers stories, you will definitely love this non stop action, gritty and crazy story. ...more
Kimkbries
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Berkeley and Royals story. Their journey with filled with lots of chemistry and I enjoyed as you could see their feelings build toward each other. The storyline was unique with lots of action. I could not wait to see how they would end up. Fan of this author! ...more
SunnyBeach
Tiffany Morgan
Mar 06, 2020
Amanda
Mar 08, 2020

• Beauty and the Thorns (Beauty and the Rose, #2)
  • Frozen Rain (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage, #1)
  • Tempting Titus (Paranormals of Avynwood #6)
  • Innocence (Tales of Olympus, #1)
  • Disrupt (Iron Heretics MC, #1)
  • Tricks
  • Draekon Abduction: Exiled To The Prison Planet (Dragons In Exile, #4)
  • Draekon Rogue; Exiled To The Prison Planet (Dragons In Exile, #7)
  • Draekon Heart: Exiled To The Prison Planet (Dragons In Exile, #3)
  • Draekon Fever; Exiled To The Prison Planet (Dragons In Exile, #6)
  • Married to the Don (Kornilov Bratva Duet #1)
  • Draekon Conquerer (Rebel Force, #2)
  • Draekon Rescue (Dragons in Exile, #5.6)
  • Daughter of Draekons (Dragons in Exile, #5.5)
  • Silent Sin
  • Arrogant Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #4)
  • About Last Night
Bestselling author Layla Wolfe likes to bring you alpha males--sometimes two at a time--and the kick-ass women who love them. Her BARE BONES MC series explores the dark, disturbing life of the biker club in Arizona. Her spinoff series THE BENT ZEALOTS MC is a gritty MM saga. THE ASSASSINS OF YOUTH MC is a spinoff set in Utah. For a FREE COPY of THE BARE BONES #1, sign up for her newsletter at: ...more

News & Interviews