Start by marking “The Kingdoms of Kearnley Christian Fantasy Box Set” as Want to Read:
The Kingdoms of Kearnley Christian Fantasy Box Set

The Kingdoms of Kearnley Christian Fantasy Box Set

Securing Aisling- Book 1
Queen Brianna of Aisling must find a husband or risk losing the right to rule her kingdom. She decides to marry the son of her nemesis, King Coman of Gilvary, but her selection is not pleasing to everyone.
King Coman has been plotting to take control of Aisling for years. Queen Briannas choice causes him to have to come up with a new planone that
Published February 27th 2020 by Dreamer Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about The Kingdoms of Kearnley Christian Fantasy Box Set

Start your review of The Kingdoms of Kearnley Christian Fantasy Box Set
Andrea Boyd
Feb 29, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Note: If you are a reviewer who would like a free eBook copy of Securing Aisling, just ask for it! If you have a website and would like to give away an eBook copy of Securing Aisling, just ask for it!
I am just getting started and I'm really flying by the seat of my pants here, so if you have any ideas of how I can promote my book, feel free to contact me. Any help is appreciated.

I mainly read