Start by marking “Christmas in the Rockies” as Want to Read:
Christmas in the Rockies

Christmas in the Rockies

Three heartwarming stories. One romantic Christmas escape.

"McKensie’s Christmas Gift"
When McKensie Scott returns to Wycliffe, Wyoming, she’s uncertain of her future . . . and the man she left behind two summers before. With the help of an unexpected ally, McKensie will discover that sometimes leaving the people you love is the only way to find your path home.

"A Snowy F
Published October 8th 2019 by Cambron Press

To ask other readers questions about Christmas in the Rockies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas in the Rockies

Start your review of Christmas in the Rockies
Nicole Laverdure
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great short stories with a wonderful Christmas spirit!

''Christmas in the Rockies'' written by McKenna Grey, revolves around three charming couples who get a second chance. In each story, one of them feel responsible for their break-up but love will be in the air during Christmas time. Definitely, a must to read to put you in a festive mood during the Holiday season.

''A Snowy Falls Christmas'' tells the romantic story of Maura and Wyatt. For twenty-five years, Maura lived in Snowy Falls and the
Angie
My Review: I received a complimentary copy of this book from Pump Up Your Book, the following is my honest review and opinion. This is a collection of 3 short, sweet holiday romances. I am going to be honest, I struggled a bit with this one. The stories were very short and I wasn't able to connect with the characters or the stories. I love the idea of taking three small towns in different states along the same mountain range with the same beautiful scenery. I do also love the small town feel of ...more
Amy
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas in the Rockies are three beautifully written stories. These include:
McKensie’s Christmas Gift
A Snowy Falls Christmas
Christmas in Moose Creek
I loved every one of these stories. They are sweet, clean and heartwarming. I give it five stars. I highly recommend it for any reader's Christmas reading.
I received this book from the Kindle Unlimited Program. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.
Verna
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved all three of the stories in this book. On a cold, rainy day, I enjoyed the lights of the Christmas tree, and forgetting the dismal view outside, I was carried away to three places in the Rockies for a beautiful Christmas setting, where i met strong characters and three charming stories of love renewed.
Karen
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly love this author, especially her Christmas themed books. They always get right to my heart!
Nancy
Oct 26, 2019
Lorraine
Dec 16, 2019
Lisa Olson
Dec 22, 2019
McKenna Grey
Sep 21, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lori R
Oct 14, 2019
Linda Desormeaux
is currently reading it
Nov 10, 2019

• The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #1)
  • Chrissy's Christmas Sugar Cookies
  • The Escape Room
  • One for the Blackbird, One for the Crow
  • Guests on Earth
  • Dangerous Web
  • The Scam (Fox and O'Hare, #4)
  • The Last Gift of Time: Life Beyond Sixty
  • The Highlander’s Defiant Captive (The Lairds Most Likely, #4)
  • Clash of the Tartans Boxed Set: A Scottish Romance Collection
  • Christmas Back Home: Coming Home for Christmas
  • Harvest a Homecoming  (Book 2)
  • Waltz of Seduction
  • The Forgotten Home Child
  • The Bookseller and the Earl (Merry Misfits of Bath #1)
  • Santa in a Kilt (Hot Scot Trilogy #2.5)
  • His Yuletide Bride
  • The Letter Left (The Healing Hearts Ranch Book 1)
McKenna Grey writes romantic suspense, including the Kyndall Family series, and heartwarming, small-town romance to break up the murder and mayhem. She enjoys a quiet life in the Rocky Mountains where she is writing her next book.

Visit www.mckennagrey.com to learn more.

News & Interviews