Start by marking “Need (Cravings Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Need (Cravings Book 1)

Need (Cravings Book 1)

Some fantasies should never end…

Kate has a burning need for a man to turn her inside out, possessing, dominating, and wanting her as a hero would in a steamy romance. Since the perfect man isn’t readily available in reality, she contacts Cravings, a private club that sets up her fantasy on a secluded Caribbean island. There, lusty males will rule and satisfy.

Color her
Published August 14th 2019 by Blushing Books Publications

To ask other readers questions about Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Need

Start your review of Need (Cravings Book 1)
Bo0kSLoth
I don't know if it's a book deal, but this book starts off with Kate stated she was doing all this so she could "submit" to someone in her fantasy because she doesn't get to in real life, yet not once in this book does she. She taunts, bosses, and teases them. They only really threaten to discipline her; otherwise, she rules the show. She runs from her emotions and then they run after her. It's not really a book of dominance or power-play as the men are more like puppies trailing after her, thou ...more
Nate
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed Kate, Noah, Wyatt & Sean's story. This was a hot, intriguing book. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a free copy via booksprout. ...more
LMR
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Brenna Darby & Booksprout!
Need (Cravings Book 1) by Brenna Darby Need (Cravings Book 1) By: Brenna Darby
Be Careful What You 'Wish' For... Cuz, You Just Might Find Your "NEEDS" Met!
She's got a "Need!"
NOT only a "NEED" for Her Father's approval, which She'll probably NEVER get,
But a Hungry "Need" for a certain Satisfaction...
THAT only a Dominant CLAIMING could possibly fulfil,
Sooo, She schedules vacation TIME,
On Fantasy Island... Where that "Need" he entertained & Explored,
'Cept WHO should come to see to Her S€XU@L "Need" than the THREE She's been Avoiding
Rose Bassett
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Here is another fantastic new author that you will want to follow! The story line is fantastic, the characters and in depth and the background is unbelievable!

Kate's father has always bemoaned the fact that he didn't have a son to pass on his business. It seemed like everything that she was able to accomplish, he would belittle. Any time she would call him, the first thing out of his mouth was what did she do to ruin his business, when in reality she has grown his business. Her father has even p
Beyond The Covers Blog
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romaine
Buckle up babes and enjoy the ride. Toys are optional. Reverse harem.

Cravings is an exclusive club that helps you live out your fantasies no matter how wild and shameless they could be. Just sign on the dotted line and let the fun begin!

Kate wanted hot, sexy alphas to dominate her like she has read in romance books. After contacting Cravings with her specific requests for her fantasy, little did she know that know that the alphas would be three of her board members!

Erotic fantasies that will kee
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
I really enjoyed this book! It was fast paced and flowed nicely. The turn of events were done beautifully and the ending was terrific!

Romaine Heart
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
RH*See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Pat
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The storyline was good and the well rounded characters kept my attention throughout the entire book!
T.
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5

The story begins on a Caribbean island with Kate sort of in costume I guess. She wanted sex, kinky sex, and signed up for a fantasy though a company called Cravings. She’d be sold at auction and experience everything. You know the drill, full submission, BDSM, ménage, voyeurism and orgy. Kate is a tough businesswoman, in charge of her family’s business. Her father had wanted a son, but had a daughter instead. Yeah, you know that drill too. So before leaving her in charge, he hired three men t
Jen
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kate is the only daughter to a man that wanted a son. She holds a powerful position in her father's company but no matter what she does it feels like it isn't enough to please him. Her father brings three gentlemen onto the board which drive her crazy. These three men, Sean, Wyatt and Noah are hired to be part of the company's board but I often get the hint that they are there in hopes that one of them wins Kate's heart, marries her, runs the company and creates sons to take over the family comp ...more
Julie Clark
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Costly Fantasy

Before her father leaves his company in his single daughter's capable hands, he hired three men Noah, Wyatt, and Sean to be part of his company's board of directors.

Knowing no matter how good she runs her father's company, it will never be good enough for her father, stressed she decides to take a well-needed vacation.

Kate forks out a junk of money for the vacation of her dreams. They guarantee delivery of her fantasy through a company called Cravings.

Through her secretary, the thr
Margaret
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kate plan a fantasy vacation and is surprised by the three Alpha males that she knows turn up.
Arranging a fantasy vacation involving pirates, a slave auction and dominating males is Kate's idea of a good time but when three alpha males she deals with in business turn up things take a life of the own. Noah Marstan, Wyatt Brell, and Sean Lenwood had all had interviews with Kate's father where he had hinted they would each make a good match for Kate but all ignored it. But when they found that each
lf
Sep 24, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Getting her fantasy..............maybe not so much!

This was an OK read to me but I did not really feel the "NEED". The main characters were not what you expect in this type of story. Kate was not really submissive even if she thought she had a "need" for it. It was really more of a fantasy need than a real need. While Noah, Wyatt and Sean were not true dominants as they were not really that dominant to me overall. They also acted a bit strange once they were all together.

This is the first book t
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good start to a series. I have never read anything by this author as it is her debut book but I would read more by her in the future. It’s a good premise to a story, one woman three guys filling her every fantasy and even some she didn’t know she had. I just don’t get why the three guys kept falling asleep after the sex and wouldn’t even wake up when the other guy was having sex with Kate. I thought the guys would want to watch or participate, but that’s just me. I look forward to reading more ...more
Mawgan Dipple
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-reads

This book was down right dirty from the start, covering almost any kink your heart might desire. A woman in a man's world still has needs but trying to find the right man for the job can be tiring and lonely. Kate just wanted to be wanted, the men she wanted were off limits, but when they turn up on her kinky vacation things get out of hand. The wants and desires of the four involved takes Kate's pleasures to new heights but comes at a cost when truths are spoken. A great read kept me engaged th
Suzanne Irving
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not realistic at all but who cares this book is so hot it threatened to melt my book reader. So much fun. Rich people behaving badly or goodly lol, if you like this kind of thing. This series is about a company called Cravings that sets up people’s sexual fantasies for them. This first book is the fantasy of a rich female CEO who wants three men to dominate her. She gets more than she bargained for. There was a surprising amount of relationship in there as well. Enjoy.

I received a free copy of t
Shannon Scamahorn
Fantasy Island, anyone?

Kate has grand fantasies and the money to indulge them. Just like Fantasy Island in the eighties, Cravings can make anything happen. Not just one Alpha male to make her wishes come true but three and after some communication challenges and growing pains Kate does get her happily ever after. Sexy, charismatic characters and dynamic writing make this a harem story not to miss.

Jill
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three men, Sean-Wyatt-Noah, bid $1M at auction to act out Kate’s fantasy sexual encounter. The men serve on the Board of the company where Kate is the CEO and have an attraction for her and this is their chance. The book mainly describes the sexual interaction between the four of them and how they relate to Kate and the bond that they are developing. Misunderstandings and hurt feelings almost destroy what they have but in the end all works out.
Goldienut
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kate is a CEO working hard to satisfy her father. She learns later on how proud he is of her.
Kate books a session with Cravings expecting to be captured by pirates, not quite what she
expects when she meets her 3 doms and how they relate to her position as CEO. She falls
in love with all of them, and then she overhears a conversation that changes everything.
A great read couldn't put it down until I finished it.
Angel
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Steamy hot spicy scene. The heroine is strong on guard and always in charge. She desires to give up control but on her terms. The Hero's are Alpha males who know what is needed. When she goes looking for her fantasy she gets more than she expects. They heat up the pages and more. Good first book in a new series. Check it out.

Tammy
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this steamy reverse harem read. Kate has a desire for a man to dominate her as any hero in a steamy romance would. She contacts Cravings, a private club that will make her fantasy a reality. She didn’t expect Noah, Wyatt and Sean, who happen to be on the board of the company she runs to show up. Can she trust their reasons for showing up? Fast-paced with lots of steamy and plenty of drama, looking forward to more in the series.
Sharon
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I have read by this author and I found this to be an interesting story. Kate has fantasies and chooses to live one of them out with the help pf Noah, Sean and Wyatt. The author has done a great job with this plot and has written it very well. It’s a fun read and an enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours.

Marika
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't get into the story. No ones fault, just my mind kept wandering around and I found myself pretty annoyed with Kate.
Going by the blurb I expected the men to be dominant and the woman to be submissive, but she wasn't and they were easily lead.
This is obv a personal opinion and the story wasn't bad per se, just didn't keep me interested or invested in the characters
Sandra
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Sometimes people let fear dominate their life and they resign to have the appearence of an happy life. That is the case in this story but three alpha males will try to change that.
Hot scenes included.
Loved it!

Bobbi Wagner
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book by this author and I loved it. This is one of my favorite gene because they are fast reading and engaging. I loved being pulled into the story from the beginning. The characters made the story feel realistic. They are supportive of each other and had great chemistry. I highly recommend this book.

Mim  Crenshaw
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have never read anything by this author before, but I must say that this was a good solid book, and a good start to a new series. The characters were well developed with great interactions and chemistry, and the book itself was well written.

Tania
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story, the story was steamy, dominating, alpha male. Before Kate took over the family business her fathrr hired three males on the board, they all were rich handsom playboys. Kate ended up going on a vacation.
Thank you for allowing me to review this book it was great.

Eva Wade
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an erotica menage with bdsm elements. imagine a company that makes your every secret desire come true. when you signed up you didn't plan on the three men that make up your every desire being the men to make your dreams come true. This is the first book in a series but is a standalone with a HEA

Caroline
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Need was a 3.5 star read for me.

This book had a fabulous plot and some very hot themes but it just didn't match up to my expectation.

I struggled at times to remain engaged as the writing style didn't work for me, I am also still confused over why the characters keep falling asleep.
Melody Hillier
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
menage bdsm story full of power exchange and steam, loads of emotion and will pull you in from the very beginnig and have you hooked till the end.

• Submitting to Two Doms (Cowboy Doms, #5)
  • The Laird's Contract (The Glen Torridon #2)
  • King of Hearts
  • Captive Heart (Club Risque #6)
  • The Marriage Market: The Complete Collection
  • Pirates, Passion and Plunder: seventeen wicked tales
  • At His Hand
  • Finding Teagan (Missing Pieces #2)
  • Shelby's Secrets (A Strong Man's Hand #2)
  • Finding Evie (Missing Pieces #3)
  • What a Courtesan Wants
  • Summer Storm (Season of the Lawman #1)
  • Lone Survivor (Crescent City Kings #1)
  • The Duke's Shameful Game (Victorian Correction, #13)
  • January Ice (Campus Life #1)
  • Dead Man's Hand (Vegas Underground, #7)
  • Dark Love
  • Loved by the Beast (Alcyran Chronicles, #3)
Brenna’s been writing since childhood. During high school, she often penned poetry rather than taking notes during history lectures. Bad girl. Thankfully, she passed that course. Whew! Although she majored in art during college, once she got out, she simply couldn’t stop creating stories with alpha heroes who will move heaven and earth to protect the woman they love. These bad boys are commanding ...more

News & Interviews

Looking for some out-of-this-world reading this summer? Then we suggest taking a peek at these highly anticipated young adult books, all...